Bentonite Clay To Detox , Taken Orally

JoeKool

Hello All

I'm looking to do a detox and found this product, in liquid form... bentonite clay... people say it removes heavy metals and other toxins from the body... very small amount is needed...

I suppose it's related to a 'cleanse' but I'm not looking for a bowel emptying week in the bathroom, so I'm focusing more on a detox product and found this clay... anyone ever use it?

Lurker

Peat mentioned that it could react in stomach acid and end up increasing the body's aluminum load. I had bought some powder and took it a few times (soaked overnight) before reading that. Not enough time to see any significant effects. I have had huge beneficial effects from activated charcoal though. It seems to calm the bloat and tame my temper.

Perhaps some baking soda might mitigate the reactions of the betonite in the stomach? I might try that as I've been slightly concerned about the amount of charcoal I've been consuming over the past year.

yerrag

There are many kinds of bentonite clay. Some are themselves high in heavy metals, so their use would not be advisable as it may end up you having more heavy metals than you started off with. Have you had tests done to determine your status as far as heavy metal toxicity goes?

DaveFoster

I have about 100 lbs of it. I use it to brush my teeth every once in a great while. It's cheap as dirt probably because it is dirt.

BibleBeliever

I have consumed it on and off for years. I noticed it often induced a euphoria unlike no other. Just incredible happiness, everything became funny but in a very calm fashion. Would give the body a surge of energy.
It would take quite a while to pass through the system and was passing a clay pot in a sense. It greatly increased need for water.
Enthusiasts of bentonite clay say the aluminum and metals it contains are bound and that it will only draw other metals to it as it comes out.
I have tried it on the skin too; usually leaves a very mild redness after taking it off. Brushed the teeth too.

Weston Price is against it:
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/environmental-toxins/mad-as-a-hatter/

They recommend diatomaceous earth instead as safer. I have tried that too, definitely cleansing;however takes away nutrients too.

Succinic acid is the recommendation by Peat for heavy metal cleanses, but hard to find. However he states that most people don't need to worry about heavy metals. Even so the Peat diet cleanses heavy metals; coffee, milk, orange juice, etc.
Salt is protective of the kidneys for cadmium. Coffee the same.

Succinic acid does seem the most promising, people speak of weight loss on it too.
Hard to find, havn't read many reports on this forum of its usage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals