What Is The Quickest And Safest Way To Get Rid Or Reduce Endotoxins?

Mathematician

Hello everyone,
could you please tell me what is the quickest and safest way to get rid or reduce endotoxins and which food to avoid?

Thanks,
Alessandro

Allison Pelot

Hello everyone,
could you please tell me what is the quickest and safest way to get rid or reduce endotoxins and which food to avoid?

Thanks,
Alessandro
Without knowing much about your background, some things you can do right off the bat are eating the daily raw carrot salad. Excluding starchy carbs like grains and eating smaller portions of potatoes (eating them with butter) As well stay away from nuts, seeds legumes, fermented foods, alcohol, raw green leafy veggies and cruciferous veggies which can irritate the gut and some can sit in the gut and putrefy.

Eating more frequent smaller meals throughout the day to keep blood sugar levels up. Look at how your body responds to healthy carbs like fruits, dairy and root veggies and decide how you want to titrate that in, more slowly or aggressively based upon your temp and pulse readings, energy levels, how well you recover and how well you sleep.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Activated charcoal is a good shout. One tablespoon before bed.

Just make sure it is from a good source and does not have a bunch of fillers. would also go with powder instead of capsules.

Vinero

High dose magnesium supplement to flush out the bowel. 1 gram of magnesium a day can really empty you out fast.
Antibiotics like doxycycline and penicillin can get rid of endotoxin very fast, but not many people have access to those.
Taking vitamin E or glycine can limit the inflammatory response to endotoxin that is already present.
Also limiting fiber helps to reduce bacterial growth.

OP
M

Mathematician

Thank you all! I will use the carrot salad and the activated charcoal (I have good powder). I also already use magnesium glycinate and glicine (8 grams a day of glicine).
@Vinero : does all kind of fiber increase bacterial growth? What would be the protocol to use doxycycline or penicillin for this purpose?
thanks again!

Vinero

Thank you all! I will use the carrot salad and the activated charcoal (I have good powder). I also already use magnesium glycinate and glicine (8 grams a day of glicine).
@Vinero : does all kind of fiber increase bacterial growth? What would be the protocol to use doxycycline or penicillin for this purpose?
thanks again!
How much magnesium glycinate do you take? I start to get watery stools when taking 800 mg and more a day. I usually feel better on a higher dose of magnesium, since endotoxin gets removed from the body faster.
I think most fibers increase bacterial growth, but some like raw carrots have anti-bacterial effects. I usually get a little fiber from potatoes, oranges, and dark chocolate. A healthy person with good digestion can handle a lot of fiber without problems. If you suspect bacterial overgrowth I would limit fibers. Eat white rice and fruit juice for carbs until your digestion becomes stronger.

OP
M

Mathematician

@Vinero: thank you! I take only 600 mg of magnesium glycinate and I have nice smooth bowel movements in the morning. Ok, I will go with white rice and fruit juice (is carrot juice ok too?).
Thanks again!

tankasnowgod

thanks again!

I've had some tetracycline for a while, and I have been taking 250mg a day along with 300mg Lactoferrin, and using activated charcoal every other day, and it seems to be working quite nicely.

@Vinero: thank you! I take only 600 mg of magnesium glycinate and I have nice smooth bowel movements in the morning. Ok, I will go with white rice and fruit juice (is carrot juice ok too?).
Thanks again!

Not sure you’re both talking about the same dosage. Many magnesium pills ive seen list a certain milligram weight per pill on the box but on the back you read that that actual magnesium content is like 10% of that.

OP
M

Mathematician

@Animalinstinct : The pills I use actually have 120% of magnesium glycinate in it compared to what it is declared!!! They are from Pure Encapsulation. So I use 6x 120 mg =720 mg of magnesium glycinate a day (I take all of them before going to sleep).
Cheers,
Alessandro

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals