Fertility

Shontelle

Evening,

looking for some clarity.. I was advised to take 100mg of DHEA and Coq10 and I’m on the fence with both.
I currently have Pansterone in my possession. Would this be suffice in a small dose?

CLASH

The dosage for pansterone often discussed on the forum is a max of 5mg of DHEA/ 5mg of Pregnenolone, 3x/day. Adding vit E to this stack from health natura's whole E, has been helpful in my experience.

For fertility in general progesterone has been used in research with success. Heres dosing information: Hormones: Dos and Don'ts

Thyroid is also considered beneficial, how to use natural dessicated thyroid can be found by looking at danny roddys resource page and/or reading broda barnes book "hypothyroidism: the unsuspected illness".

Proper Diet is also exceedingly important, more important than all the remedies discussed above. Adequate carbs, proteins and fats are pivotal. The sources of carbs proteins and fats are just as important as well. Adequate micronutrients go hand in hand with the macros. In my experience, the above therapies only tend to work well in the context of a solid diet.

Also, proper light exposure, particularly to the sun, but if not possible then using red light, halogen lamps, a vit D lamp or at the minimum topical vitamin D3 supplement might be beneficial. When using vit D3, its important to obtain/ use vitamin k2, magnesium, adequate calcium and adeqaute vit A; to allow the whole system to function properly.

I'd personally be careful implementing some of the dietary strategies discussed on this forum.

Hope this helps,
CLASH

Last edited:

Shontelle

Thank you Clash,

Currently using thyroid and starting to feel much better.
I take D3 and K2 all topical and magnesium spray at night topically. I also live in Jamaica for the winters, so sun is always shining :) wondering if I should add Nicotinamide as a I read a study on increasing eggs.

I eat balanced cab, protein, fat. I drink raw milk and all my broths (chicken feet/bone marrow)
I do carrot salads.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
meatbag Fertility Reducing DNA Vaccines in Animal Models Scientific Studies 0
P Clomid 25mg vs nolvadex 10mg for fertility Male Issues 3
Lokzo Bile acids alter male fertility through G-protein-coupled bile acid receptor 1 signaling pathways in mice Scientific Studies 0
F Covid-19 & male fertility Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 2
haidut Estrogen Lowers T, DHT, And Fertility; Inhibits 5α-Reductase (5-AR) Scientific Studies 13
D Fertility And Fibroid Ask For Help or Advice 0
L Neandertal Progesterone Receptor: Less Miscarriages, Better Fertility Thyroid and Hormones 2
Inaut Ray Peat Interview Fertility, Pregnancy, & Development With Ray Peat (Butter Living Podcast Interviews 3
Ras Metabolic Compound Could Rewind Fertility Clock For Women (Niacin) Vitamins 0
haidut Eating 1 Lb Of Sugar Daily Has Strikingly Positive Effects On (male) Fertility Scientific Studies 25
Inaut #14 - Aging, Mitochondria, Hypoxia, DHEA, Fertility - Danny Roddy With Georgi Dinkov Danny Roddy 12
haidut Male Fertility Depends On Intensity Of (sperm) Metabolism Scientific Studies 4
haidut Niacinamide May Restore Female Fertility In Old Age Scientific Studies 17
haidut Fertility Depends On Metabollism (ATP), Not Age Scientific Studies 17
haidut Remarkable Decline In Fertility - Half The World Below Replacement Levels Scientific Studies 35
F Riddle Me This - Male Fertility Paradox? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 17
Nicolas Noyola Dairy Intake And Semen Quality Among Men Attending A Fertility Clinic Scientific Studies 24
haidut Cortisol/Estrogen Impair Fertility; Progesterone/Pregnenolone Improve It Scientific Studies 7
haidut Physical Stress Or Night-shift Work Decrease Female Fertility Scientific Studies 2
P Effect Of Various Salt Intake On Male Rats Fertility , T , FSH , LH Articles & Scientific Studies 0
haidut Fertility Problems In Women Could Be Due To High Cortisol Scientific Studies 2
allblues SSRIs And Male Fertility Markers Scientific Studies 0
haidut Male Fertility Requires Progesterone And Antagonism Of A PUFA Metabolite Scientific Studies 12
Koveras Honey-based Diet For Fertility And Glycemic Control (in Rats) Articles & Scientific Studies 2
RedLightMan Red Light Exposure Directly To Male's Testes Increases Testosterone/Fertility Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 34
haidut Cyproheptadine As A Fertility Drug In Old Males Scientific Studies 10
Snowdrop Free the Fat for Fertility? Female Issues 4
haidut Low Dose Aspirin Boosts Fertility In Women Sexuality 0
Bluebell Is Progesterone Safe For Fertility? Progesterone 10
Violet Any Peat ladies doing fertility charting? Sexuality 20