Just Ordered Pansterone And Androsterone

Frankdee20

Well, it was a tough decision because of the abundant information on this forum regarding the topic of increasing endogenous androgen output.... I finally had the money to try topical steroids and I figured this could be one last chance to help myself.... I have always had lower levels of Testosterone, and before doing the TRT protocol, I’d give this a shot.... I wanted to try Gonadin but then I read how it won’t stack well with Pregnenalone and Dhea due to something about STAR.... So I opted for androsterone (to combat aromatase) and possible DHT increase, but also because it has GABA agonism qualities. This is important because DHEA has been stimulating in the past. I went with Pansterone instead of Cortinon. I wanted the extra GABA agonist quality of the progesterone incase the DHEA would bother me.... Anyway, I couldn’t dispute the information found on the thread raising serum androgens with K2, Dhea and Pregnenalone, so that’s why I opted for it.... I will try the scrotal application of Pansterone... and topical application of androsterone and see how this goes.... I wanted to optimize my thyroid function as well, so I’m still debating a good NDT product (to help high cholesterol and insanely high triglycerides)... wish me luck, still waiting for the shipment.

Best of luck to you. I think it's smart to try the combo before trt. Please report back on how you feel and your testosterone levels should you have them tested.

I've only tried 3mg of androsterone topically with subtle but good results. Oddly, I've had random women become confrontational when I use it. Mostly snide remarks and glares. Same deal from effeminate men (soy boys). I believe others have reported the same in the androsterone thread. It's just something to potentially be aware of.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Best of luck to you. I think it's smart to try the combo before trt. Please report back on how you feel and your testosterone levels should you have them tested.

I've only tried 3mg of androsterone topically with subtle but good results. Oddly, I've had random women become confrontational when I use it. Mostly snide remarks and glares. Same deal from effeminate men (soy boys). I believe others have reported the same in the androsterone thread. It's just something to potentially be aware of.

Yeah, that’s what I’ve read, LOL... Damn, should be interesting.... hope my GF doesn’t react bad to it... we have a good sex life (proof that low T doesn’t mean impotence) but obviously, I want to keep the peace .. thanks

It's been mostly from perimenopausal women in my experience so you should be good. I've also noticed some more intense, perhaps even lustful, stares from women closer to my age so maybe it will further improve things between you and your girl.

Also, if the pan/andro combo doesn't bring you to where you want, throwing in some ndt or t3 might give you the boost you're after if your thyroid function is truly low.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

It's been mostly from perimenopausal women in my experience so you should be good. I've also noticed some more intense, perhaps even lustful, stares from women closer to my age so maybe it will further improve things between you and your girl.

Also, if the pan/andro combo doesn't bring you to where you want, throwing in some ndt or t3 might give you the boost you're after if your thyroid function is truly low.

Thanks, yeah that Thyroid May be the missing link. It’s only suspected because of high cholesterol and high triglycerides. My TSH is always coming back in the low ones, which is good, and the free and total T3, T4 numbers appear in range. Thank you

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Just tried one drop of Androsterone to the upper forearms... the dropper mechanism of the bottle isn’t very good, I thought there’d be like a syringe mechanism with measured units .... anyway, this stuff smells great lol.... already noticed effects but I’m not sure if I should combine the Pansterone just yet ... I didn’t sleep well last night and don’t want any anxiety or insomnia ... but I want to rub that on my balls

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

How has your regimen been going thus far?

Still going well, I don’t use the androsterone every day.... when I do, I use one drop on the wrists... the Pansterone I apply mostly to my ball sack.... like 2-4 drops per day.... my nuts are heavier, and no shrinkage to report.... I noticed increased libido, and more sexual aggression toward my GF

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

What does the Pregnenalone and DHEA convert to when applied to the wrists ?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Also interested in the answer to this. Does it get converted differently when applied to the scrotum?

Their going to refer us to another thread where this was answered but I just wanted a quick response

GreekDemiGod

So I opted for androsterone (to combat aromatase)
Why did no one tell me this?
You guys are taking Pansterone combined with Andro?

In m experience, Pansterone alone only works when your metabolism is in a solid state of health. It also raises metabolic rate, I think, so really it's burning down bodily nutrients at a fast pace

5a-DHP

In m experience, Pansterone alone only works when your metabolism is in a solid state of health. It also raises metabolic rate, I think, so really it's burning down bodily nutrients at a fast pace

I think so too. Its quite paradoxical in that the people who need it most are often the ones who do not have the health to tolerate it.

I've had many friends outside of the Peat sphere take a combo of dhea + preg (though not from idealabs), and the ones in great health notice nothing but benefits, whilst the ones who are metabolically impaired get nothing but sides.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

There’s no issue with my metabolism

It’s very common for Pansterone and Androsterone to be combined and there’s an entire thread on it

Xemnoraq

Personaly androsterone has become my favorite supplement, i take it orally sometimes at 10mg and it works amazing with DHEA, theres a thread talking about androsterone + DHEA having a remarkably synergysic effect

With androsterone i have noticed people both female and males treat me differently its strange it does seem to affect social tier, it could also be because of its intense pro-gaba effects that it makes you more charismatic and chill, it really removes social anxiety for me,

Taking androsterone also makes my body odour smell amazing, i think its because it increases pheromone production, DHEA does this too i think but to a lesser degree, also andro + DHEA makes you ripped and grows muscles so fast, im a pretty active guy but i haven’t lifted weights since January and even on a basically pure liquid diet cause of gut issues andro + DHEA really buffed me up, theyre my two favorite hormones and the ones i find personally to be the most effective for me in terms of the benefits

Last edited:

golder

Personaly androsterone has become my favorite supplement, i take it orally sometimes at 10mg and it works amazing with DHEA, theres a thread talking about androsterone + DHEA having a remarkably synergysic effect

With androsterone i have noticed people both female and males treat me differently its strange it does seem to affect social tier, it could also be because of its intense pro-gaba effects that it makes you more charismatic and chill, it really removes social anxiety for me,

Taking androsterone also makes my body odour smell amazing, i think its because it increases pheromone production, DHEA does this too i think but to a lesser degree, also andro + DHEA makes you ripped and grows muscles so fast, im a pretty active guy but i haven’t lifted weights since January and even on a basically pure liquid diet cause of gut issues andro + DHEA really buffed me up, theyre my two favorite hormones and the ones i find personally to be the most effective for me in terms of the benefits
Great report, thanks. Is that 20mg oral andro daily? Is that considered quite a large dose? How much oral DHEA do you take alongside? Thanks for your help!

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Good to hear and thank you, I never tried oral androsterone.... didn’t even know if it’s active like that... seems high dose though

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Early on when I began using Andro and Pan, I also did notice that my biceps hurt, as if I was lifting weights... I didn’t though, must’ve been increased anabolism... It has subsided though..,

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals