Pansterone On Ball Sack ?

Frankdee20

Why is this method typically spoken of on this forum ? I’ve been doing this, applying one or two drops on my balls, mostly daily.... I’m not reporting any bad effects at all, and I do notice a heightened sense of arousal, and my balls feel heavier.... I also use androsterone one drop on wrist maybe 4 times this week..... but what exactly will scrotal application do ? Can the dhea convert to estrogen this way ? Two drops is not a lot, and how much can the balls really use such small amounts ?

shine

If I remember correctly it says that the Leydig cells keep up the androgen production for 3-5 days or something after application, from cholesterol as a precursor. So it doesn't really matter that the amount of DHEA/PREG is small, it is more of a way to reactivate androgen production in non-optimally functioning testicles.

milkboi

The skin there is really thin, so absorption is better, and there's also a much higher concentration of 5ar-enzymes than anywhere else in the body. But I assume you already know this?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

The skin there is really thin, so absorption is better, and there's also a much higher concentration of 5ar-enzymes than anywhere else in the body. But I assume you already know this?

Apply one or two drops down there and no complaints really, but I don’t put the Androsterone on there.... my GF says I’m more sexually aggressive lately lol

scoobydoo

So I presume this is with the new sfa/ethanol mixture? I’m trying to figure out dosing as well
I read that Haidut thinks that it can be applied in higher doses due to less being absorbed (about 50% as much compared to dsmo)

I tried four drops with 1 drop androsterone but honestly didn’t feel much
Better sleep though

golder

Apply one or two drops down there and no complaints really, but I don’t put the Androsterone on there.... my GF says I’m more sexually aggressive lately lol
Isn't being more sexually agressive a sign of a fairly good hormone profile? How many scrotal andro drops did you use to achieve this? Was it in combination with any pregnenolone/DHEA?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Isn't being more sexually agressive a sign of a fairly good hormone profile? How many scrotal andro drops did you use to achieve this? Was it in combination with any pregnenolone/DHEA?

I only use the Pansterone down there, the andro I never use more than 2-3 drops per day, and always with 5-15 drops of Pansterone in various places... my GF thinks the hormones have changed out sex life for the better

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

So I presume this is with the new sfa/ethanol mixture? I’m trying to figure out dosing as well
I read that Haidut thinks that it can be applied in higher doses due to less being absorbed (about 50% as much compared to dsmo)

I tried four drops with 1 drop androsterone but honestly didn’t feel much
Better sleep though
If you mean Pansterone then my current bottle has Ethonal, SFA in it yes

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I just had my fifth round slash session today.... banged her from the back and it was amazing

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

I am also using 5 drops of Examastane sporadically.... so that’s about 6.25 MG

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals