Fertility And Fibroid

Danilouiseea

I’m 41 and I’ve had estrogen positive breast cancer 4 years ago. I was advised to go on tamoxifen for 10 years but said no. Only had a mastectomy and no chemo etc. I now have large fibroid outside uterus (11cm) and I’m trying to conceive. I’ve had DNA showing I’m missing glutathione gene so now I take DIM supplement, magnesium, B12. I’m wondering if there is anything I can do to shrink the fibroid? And also can I improve fertility chances in anyway? I’m wondering if I need vitamin B injections? Not sure where to turn at the moment. Appreciate any advice thank you

Lana

I’m 41 and I’ve had estrogen positive breast cancer 4 years ago. I was advised to go on tamoxifen for 10 years but said no. Only had a mastectomy and no chemo etc. I now have large fibroid outside uterus (11cm) and I’m trying to conceive. I’ve had DNA showing I’m missing glutathione gene so now I take DIM supplement, magnesium, B12. I’m wondering if there is anything I can do to shrink the fibroid? And also can I improve fertility chances in anyway? I’m wondering if I need vitamin B injections? Not sure where to turn at the moment. Appreciate any advice thank you
I read dim was very estrogenic

Beastmode

ANDREW: [...] I know Dr. Peat you would agree that estrogen is probably one of the main contributory factors for fibroids.

RAY PEAT: Oh definitely all thyroid causes the ratio of estrogen to progesterone and androgens to be very high and both endometriosis, uterine fibroids and also breast fibrocystic disease all of these go with high estrogen, low progesterone and low thyroid function.

CALLER: Have you done any research on the connection between high estrogen levels and fibroid tumors and obesity?

LAYNA BERMAN: Of course.

RAY PEAT: Sure, that was well documented by 1950. Alexander Lipschutz and his group showed that the very smallest incredibly small dose of estrogen that he used, if it was allowed to act continuously without interruption by pregnenolone or progesterone or thyroid was first produced fibromas in the uterus, then the breast, then the intestine, then the fibromas tended to progress eventually to cancer of every organ. He was one of the people who documented the natural history of estrogen- induced cancers, and fibromas are just an early influence of estrogen primarily in the uterus and breast but ultimately in all connective tissues and other types of cell.

CALLER: What can you do of those?

RAY PEAT: Thyroid is the basic thing. I have had people get into a slightly hyperthyroid state taking a good balanced thyroid supplement and month by month they have documented that t he thyroid alone is able to shrink the uterine fibroids.

LAYNA BERMAN: Really without using progesterone?

RAY PEAT: Yeah, the progesterone was tested and does work but partly it works through the thyroid and the essential thing is to take enough thyroid to get your estrogen way down even below normal for a while.

[CALLER?]: Okay. I’m a follower of Mr. Peat. I haven’t seen him – anything mentioned about uterine fibroids. What is your suggestion as the best way to get rid of them? Serrapeptase and other enzymes have not worked for me.

RAY PEAT: I think normalizing thyroid is the best thing. I had an experience with a woman who was – I think she was 40 at the time and hadn’t had any kids and wanted to get pregnant and had a fibroid plugging the end of her uterus by the fallopian tubes, about the size of a tennis ball, and I explained the physiology to her and got her confident that she knew what was happening. And she adjusted taking enough thyroid that she could keep her estrogen level down with the other hormones up. And it happened that her pulse averaged about 110 per minute. And her doctor told her that she would die from keeping her pulse that fast, but she had an ultrasound every month. And every month that she kept her thyroid at that level, the fibroid shrank. And I think it was around March or April that she started. And by August, the fibroid had disappeared and she was pregnant.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals