Pansterone: Is This Thing On?

bodacious

I've been using Pansterone (4x drops, once or twice per day) for a couple of weeks now. I haven't noticed any effects from using this product at all.

This post is not to complain about the product—I trust IdeaLabs and enjoy using their other products. But I am curious as to why I would feel no observable effects from taking a supplement that, by most accounts, is a fairly potent one.

My temps are still low, and the trends haven't changed at all in the last few weeks.
Mental clarity is fair, but has been for a while now.
Skin tone is still poor (very dry, cracked skin and psoriasis).
Libido is still low.

I was curious to try Pansterone, mostly because there seems to be a link between Preg. and DHEA deficiency and psoriasis, and I've grown tired of seeing my face flake and crack every day.

I believe my oestrogen is probably high, since I've had very high prolactin in the past, as well as bad acne etc. in my teens. With this in mind, I don't think taking more Pansterone is likely to be beneficial.

Would it be sensible to assume that I am not deficient in DHEA or Preg, and discontinue supplementation?

opethfeldt

You may want to combine Pansterone with something like androsterone, in your case, since you believe your estrogen is high. Pansterone could be converting to estrogen, which would explain why you don't notice any difference in how you feel. My experience with Pansterone is that you need to be in decent health first to benefit from it.

theLaw

Nothing will work properly (optimally) until you fix the following issues:

+ Clean the Liver

Caffeine Reverses Stress, Insulin Resistance, Hypertension

High Protein Diet Prevents & Reverses Fatty Liver Disease (steatosis)

+ Fix Digestive Issues

Amino Acid Supplementation For People With Poor Digestion

Ray Peat Potato Protein Soup (RPPPS)

Cyproheptadine - A Wonder Drug?

+ Reduce PUFA in Tissues down to almost nothing

PUFA Depletion Can (probably) Be Accomplished In 30 Days!

Haidut's Summary Of PUFA

VoS uncoupling thread

Also, I'm willing to bet that you are also not focusing enough on Macros + Micros to have enough energy.

Cheers!:cool:

japanesedude

Im using 4drops Pansterone too.
I get good mood,calm and relax,increased body temp from it. but it irritate me like same as Pregnenolone,DHEA,Androsterone.
Its hard to watch movie and drama while using these supplements.
a lot of pepple believes that irritability is caused bt high Estrogen. but @haidut said, irritability is coming from increased level of allopregnenolone.