Would Pansterone Correct Hormonal Imbalance Or Merely Masquerade It?

TreasureVibe

Hi everyone. As some of you may know, I have abused testosterone enanthate before. I was adviced by Haidut that in a case of testosterone suppression induced hypogonadism, pregnenolone and DHEA (pansterone) could be useful.

Now my question is, would pansterone actually correct the hypogonadism, or just masquerade its symptoms? (Meaning I will have to use it for the rest of my life technically to feel its benefits)

What would be the ideal scenario is that it would have restorative properties, meaning that if I would use it for a while and then stop it definitely, the hormonal benefits would remain.

I hope someone has the answer!

Thank you.

CC @haidut

OP
T

TreasureVibe

What do your days consist of currently?
I wake up, eat breakfast with about 6 baked eggs with salt on bread, drink orange juice or milk, take eggshell calcium, go to work, get home at around 6 PM, do more work at home, frequent the RP forum, research health subjects on the net, drink more orange juice, sometimes a sugar beveraged soda, go to bed, repeat. That's basically it. In the weekends I'm free.
I can answer that for him - posting at least 1-2 new forum threads a day. :lurking:
I like the RP forum and all the information that flows through it. I think there is no other forum on the internet that contains so much alternative health advice. In my quest for health it is invaluable, and since Peating I feel so much better so it's just, essential for me lol.

aguilaroja

My general experience is that it's best to feel really well before experimenting with tapering down supports. Sustained results are better judged over months than over days. Optimally, symptoms and signs resolve, confirmed by lab testing. There is understandable concern about having to rely on externals. People readily accept other externals like electricity, the web, or motor vehicles.

The sample size among people I know is small, but those with similar difficulties (hypogonadism) have successfully tapered down DHEA, pregnenolone, and other supports. WADR I am not referring specifically to IdeaLabsDC products. The experiences I recall mostly pre-date availability of Pansterone and related products.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals