Female Weight Loss, Candida, Thyroid And Low Testosterone

HaiMal

Haidut:

First of all, THANK YOU. I am very new to Peating and recently bought your TyroMax, StressNon and Energin supplements. Incredibly grateful to have found your research and expertise. I am looking to make permanent changes to improve health and vitality. I would really appreciate your insight to my conditions.

29 yr old female. DX w. Hashimotos 5 years ago.
Bloating, constipation, some indigestion in stool.
Intolerance to wheat (Negative celiac). Recently at gluten (not in excess) and alcohol over week. Gained 5 lbs. Bloated & feel inflamed. Have not tried dairy much but I believe intolerant as well.
Bloodwork 1 month ago before starting your supplements: thyroid stable (still energy issues), low testosterone, low vitD, low vitB
Supplements: Oregano, TyroMax, StressNon, Energin, D3 pill, Niacinamide pill, Gaia "Adrenal Health"

Could you please advise me on:
- how I can restore metabolism to oxidative state, improve thyroid, increase testosterone, eliminate candida / bloating issues and lose weight? With consideration to age, fertility, present conditions and being female.

- what to eat and at what time variables

- recommendations on exercise

- additional supplements recommended

Thank you!

wintagal

I have Hashimoto's and switched to Peat to improve my thyroid uptake and conversion. It seems to be working (2 months now).

I started on thyroid in 2009 and never felt that it was working for me. I felt lousy and gained weight in spite of low calories (1000 or less), exercise, and very low carb for years (which, I now agree with this forum, is not thyroid-friendly). Taking massive doses of T3 and or T4 didn't help - they made me lose hair but I kept gaining weight no matter what.

First - your TSH might be too high - it's very individual, so don't believe the lab ranges. Ask your doc for more levothyroxine (is that what you're on?). If your pulse and temps are low you can probably raise the dose safely.
Second - follow Peat's advice - not too much exercise (stress), hunger (stress again), low carb (more stress). High cortisol is your enemy. It's all about the metabolism, not calories.
Third - give it time. We gals don't lose weight like the men do. Fact of life. I am happy that after 2 Peat months I have lost 1/2 inch on my waist (I don't like scales). My jeans also tell me I maybe lost 1/2 pound.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals