Help Interpreting Labs?

Rtm320

Hi all,
Hope this finds you well, considering recent upheavals.
I am a 36 y/o female, been dealing with hair thinning for 8+ years. What started out as hormonal TE uncovered AGA. My hair hasn't been the same since and continues to thin out. Very distressing and has taken a toll psychologically. I found Ray Peat via Danny Roddy years ago. I've changed my diet and experimented with most all Peaty supplements including thyroid (NDT) but to no avail. Truth be told consistency is sometimes a challenge but I do my best. I had a cyst on my thyroid when I was 17, which was benign--they drained it. I have a lot of hypo symptoms, major fatigue upon waking, low body temps, low pulse (although it's been a while since I've charted) dry skin, dry hair, hair thinning, frequent urination and recently irregular periods. Beyond frustrating as many of you can attest to. By far the hair loss has been the most disturbing--causing depression, anxiety, social anxiety it goes on and on. I recently visited my PCP for a physical and had some labs done (hoping to have other hormone panels at my next OBGYN visit) and I know labs don't hold much weight in these realms but if anyone has any insight to offer at a first glance I would be so appreciative. I will mention (for whatever it's worth) I stupidly did not fast prior to these labs (I have such bad blood sugar issues) hopefully that didn't render some of them useless. Thanks very much in advance, wishing you all well.

T4, Free 1.05 ng/dL
T3, TOTAL 135 ng/dL
TSH 3.160 uIU/mL

GLUCOSE 89 mg/dL
UREA NITROGEN 15 mg/dL
CREATININE 0.98 mg/dL
EGFR NON-AFRICAN AM 74 mL/min/1.73
EGFR AFRICAN AM 86 mL/min/1.73
BUN/CREAT 15
NA 140 mmol/L
POTASSIUM-SERUM 4.5 mmol/L
CHLORIDE 105 mmol/L