Female Libido

michael94

A dog trainer once taught me to spit in the dog's mouth...and that this can be useful if he/she is nervous/excited. Id imagine it depends a lot on your temperment as well. Ideally the dog should pick up on your confidence and calmness. Usually they do unless the opposite behavior is reinforced.

If you want my thoughts, a stare is better than a kiss. The Stare-Way to Heaven!...
Kissing is for frogs...although the experience and lessons learned are important.

Way is also connected to whey, which needed to make niacin. But if you are not prepared for it then the tryptophan will become serotonin... rough lesson...

LUH 3417

A dog trainer once taught me to spit in the dog's mouth...and that this can be useful if he/she is nervous/excited. Id imagine it depends a lot on your temperment as well. Ideally the dog should pick up on your confidence and calmness. Usually they do unless the opposite behavior is reinforced.

If you want my thoughts, a stare is better than a kiss. The Stare-Way to Heaven!...
Kissing is for frogs...although the experience and lessons learned are important.

Way is also connected to whey, which needed to make niacin. But if you are not prepared for it then the tryptophan will become serotonin... rough lesson...
I agree about stare ways and star ways but I don’t know that they are greater than less than.
Have you come up with a conclusion about when high serotonin can be protective and help someone set boundaries?

michael94

I agree about stare ways and star ways but I don’t know that they are greater than less than.
Have you come up with a conclusion about when high serotonin can be protective and help someone set boundaries?
Thanks, you are probably closer to the truth in practical terms. And good observation on star/stare.

Anyway, Im not a very practical person... working on it.

Erostonin is good because only real relationships will survive being constricted. It is easy to be "in love" or have friends with low serotonin but those relationships dont always last when you are put through the tests of life. Thats what erostonin is good for, it separates the wheat from the chaff. Although you can get stuck in bad relationships if the will is lacking ( learned helplessness )

And its good in other ways too, for example someone with low serotonin that is not very mature might not let others save face when it would really be appreciated... Letting someone save face is not the same as lying and its really important to do whenever possible.

In the body serotonin is very pro-fibrotic. This can be good because fibrotic tissue can lock in toxins etc. and prevent more serious damage until your ready to deal with it. Isnt that like what we do with our guilt, with our sins, and with our emotional scars from the past? If everything was constantly at the surface we wouldnt be able to function.

LUH 3417

Thanks, you are probably closer to the truth in practical terms. And good observation on star/stare.

Erostonin is good because only real relationships will survive being constricted. It is easy to be "in love" or have friends with low serotonin but those relationships dont always last when you are put through the tests of life. Thats what erostonin is good for, it separates the wheat from the chaff. Although you can get stuck in bad relationships if the will is lacking ( learned helplessness )

And its good in other ways too, for example someone with low serotonin that is not very mature might not let others save face when it would really be appreciated... Letting someone save face is not the same as lying and its really important to do whenever possible.

In the body serotonin is very pro-fibrotic. This can be good because fibrotic tissue can lock in toxins etc. and prevent more serious damage until your ready to deal with it. Isnt that like what we do with our guilt, with our sins, and with our emotional scars from the past? If everything was constantly at the surface we wouldnt be able to function.
Interestingly in Chinese medicine small intestine is organ of differentiating purifies and toxins and creating boundaries between what is waste and wanted. Serotonin is in small intestine.

LUH 3417

Small Intestines constantly sorts the ‘pure from the impure’–what to digest and what not to digest–physically, emotionally and spiritually.

x-ray peat

Vanillin-rich oil also works in the bedroom as an aphrodisiac, where scientific studies have confirmed that vanilla oil cures patients suffering from impotency, libido loss, sexual frigidity, and erectile dysfunction. The oil works to stimulate secretions of human hormones to help promote arousal.
Time to switch to vanilla from coffee ice cream.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals