"Stopping Fish Oil Improved My Libido"

Andreas

Just read this post on another forum:

"I've been doing a lot of reading pertaining to my own issues with evasive libido while on TRT. I've ran across a few older posts on the internet regarding fish oil consumption and diminished libido. I've been taking 2000 milligrams of fish oil oil for 7 years or so, various brands. I stopped taking fish oil five days ago and each day since libido and morning erections are improving very noticeably. This is something I never expected considering the so called health benefits advertised by fish oil companies. I've also read that there's a definite link to priostate cancer in people consuming fish oil. This really sucks because I've spent five plus years trying to figure out why TRT isn't working when my numbers are excellent. I think a lot of supplements aren't necessary are are taken in dosages far beyond what someone needs eating a healthy diet. I've cut all supplements other than a once daily multi vitamin, DHEA and vitamin d. The last five days I've only consumed multivitamin, 10mg DHEA and 2000iu vitamin D and each day I am feeling better. I hope if nothing else, this prevents someone from making the mistake with supplements I obviously have. "
Stopping Fish Oil Improved My Libido

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals