Female Libido

x-ray peat

i have no idea what you are alluding to. i don't think teenagers should have babies if that's what you mean.
I was referring to Ray's quote on infants, i.e. the youth, being our evolutionary future and made a poorly delivered commentary on the youth of today; how its more of a devolution than evolution, ala Idiocracy

Last edited:

LUH 3417

I was referring to Ray's quote on infants, i.e. the youth, being our evolutionary future and made a poorly delivered commentary on the youth of today; how its more of a devolution than evolution, ala Idiocracy
yea, blame braces and similac, not the children

LUH 3417

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 7.20.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 7.20.45 PM.png
    272.6 KB · Views: 30

x-ray peat

Children of the Corn. They are coming... another good reason to start lifting weights

michael94

Genes don’t real

I think what they are testing for when they do genetic testing/lab stuff is bacteria ( of course the lab techs think they are “genes” too, they know about as much as we do ).

“You are literally made of bacteria”
“You have more bacteria than cells in your body”

Is probably what you’ve heard many times
Hmm

LUH 3417

Genes don’t real

I think what they are testing for when they do genetic testing/lab stuff is bacteria ( of course the lab techs think they are “genes” too, they know about as much as we do ).

Hmm
How much of the biomass is bacteria?

michael94

No idea and I would be very skeptical but interested in anyone claiming to know. Many of the medical assumptions we make require Atoms/Adams and cell diagrams which probably show less than 10% of what is actually there. Harold Hillman was exposing only the tip of the iceberg, limited by the equipment available...among other things...

Jennifer

How does one increase progesterone through diet? I also experienced increased libido on progestE but it’s was like a morbid moody libido that wanted to stay in bed all day
For me, lots of fruit sugar. I eat a fruitarian diet. I heard some say their libido tanks when they go too low in fat but for whatever reason, I'm the opposite – my libido is stronger the less fat I eat. I still eat fat, though because I love avocados and coconut and my libido is still perfectly healthy with that extra little bit of fat in my diet.

LUH 3417

For me, lots of fruit sugar. I eat a fruitarian diet. I heard some say their libido tanks when they go too low in fat but for whatever reason, I'm the opposite – my libido is stronger the less fat I eat. I still eat fat, though because I love avocados and coconut and my libido is still perfectly healthy with that extra little bit of fat in my diet.
That’s really interesting. Have you ever been pregnant or would you continue fruititarian during pregnancy?

Jennifer

@seraphim – Nope, I've never been pregnant. I would try to eat a high-fruit diet if I was, and assuming it made me feel as good as it has, but my baby would have the final say. :)

michael94

Genes don’t real

Hmm

"You" in Russian is written as "ВАC", like in "ВАC-Teria" ...
Again also related to a cow and their rumen/lumen...Vaca ( remember this is pronounced like "Baca" in Spain. )

Of course "ВАC" is pronounced a bit different. It sounds like "Vas"... Which is the you form of the verb ir in Spanish/Castillian. Very interesting connection there.

https://www.duolingo.com/dictionary/Russian/вас/be458b10b104d440e2285da27a463023

so Bacteria is like You-Earth in Russian and You-Go-Earth in Spanish.

Last edited:

LUH 3417

"You" in Russian is written as "ВАC", like in "ВАC-Teria" ...
Again also related to a cow and their rumen/lumen...Vaca ( remember this is pronounced like "Baca" in Spain. )

Of course "ВАC" is pronounced a bit different. It sounds like "Vas"... Which is the you form of the verb ir in Spanish/Castillian. Very interesting connection there.

https://www.duolingo.com/dictionary/Russian/вас/be458b10b104d440e2285da27a463023

so Bacteria is like You-Earth in Russian and You-Go-Earth in Spanish.
Do you think bacteria effect mate selection?

LUH 3417

Tetro says that when you kiss your date, his or her germs make their way into your mouth’s ecosystem. And if it’s a match, you’ll want to keep smooching.

“This study does one amazing thing, it shows you that kissing is the best way to find a mate for the long term. It might sound really gross but if the bacteria from the other person harmonizes with your bacteria, your immune system is all good. You feel a sense of calm and happiness, maybe even addiction,” he explained.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/global...kissing-germs-help-you-pick-your-partner/amp/

I also remember reading an article about how women choose men with completely different immunity in order to provide their offspring with immune systems that’ll encompass a broader range and make them stronger than both parents