Feeling worse with sun instead of vitamin D supp?

P

Peatness

Beside the calcium buildup in arteries, what are some symptoms of sulphate deficiency?
To be honest I don't know. She is the first person I have heard talk about sulphate in those terms. I use magnesium sulphate food soak (EPSOM SALTS) which should cover my sulphate requirements. I will do a bit of reaserch and report any useful findings...

yerrag

There was a thread within the past year or so where a doctor discusses high insulin inhibiting the conversion of cholesterol by sunlight to vitamin D.

SOMO

Thanks, I'll have a read of that later. So you think it's more a light thing than to do with vitamin d?
I do spend a lot of time bare foot but often on concrete slabs, not sure if that's as beneficial as soil & grass?

The concrete slabs are dead. The grass and soil are alive and have their own electromagnetic charge which reacts with organisms that walk on the grass.

I wish I could walk barefood in grass, but the only grass I see daily is a tiny patch in my backyard and the dog park but it's full of dog poop so it limits it a little.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals