Falling Asleep

JKX

It's just depressing laying there for an hour or more , the thing is I do feel overtired lol like I can be exhausted and feel like I could fall asleep any second but once I get in bed I just can't sleep.
Your symptoms suggest elevated serotonin, estrogen and adrenaline. This suggests low thyroid or something preventing the thyroid your body is making from working.

Even at bed time you should never feel tired. There ideally should be a rise in gaba which should facilitate a calm relaxed effect and you should feel warm, comfortable and sleepy. Sleep should induce quickly in response to darkness. Do you get enough sunlight during the day?

Gut health is paramount to promote sleep. A healthy gut helps ensure good gaba production whilst keeping serotonin low.

Cypro may provide a quick fix in this respect and help you fall asleep. Plenty of insoluble fibre to keep things moving. You may consider trying apple pectin to boost butyrate production, it can be problematic for some.

If you arent using thyroid, you may wish to consider doing so. If this is not a route you wish to go down then Tocovit, mitolipin, methylene blue, aspirin and inosine may be things to consider to help lower estrogen and raise metabolic rate. Your prostate issues are estrogen related but your symptoms are all linked. None of those suggestions should negatively impact libido or performance.

OP
J

Jing

Magnesium spray on your feet- ( now foods , not sponse ) and a shot of tart cherry juice and you wont even be able to stay awake to long enough turn your lights off.
I've tried magnesium spray before with no noticeable results but I haven't tried tart cherry juice what does this do ?

OP
J

Jing

Your symptoms suggest elevated serotonin, estrogen and adrenaline. This suggests low thyroid or something preventing the thyroid your body is making from working.

Even at bed time you should never feel tired. There ideally should be a rise in gaba which should facilitate a calm relaxed effect and you should feel warm, comfortable and sleepy. Sleep should induce quickly in response to darkness. Do you get enough sunlight during the day?

Gut health is paramount to promote sleep. A healthy gut helps ensure good gaba production whilst keeping serotonin low.

Cypro may provide a quick fix in this respect and help you fall asleep. Plenty of insoluble fibre to keep things moving. You may consider trying apple pectin to boost butyrate production, it can be problematic for some.

If you arent using thyroid, you may wish to consider doing so. If this is not a route you wish to go down then Tocovit, mitolipin, methylene blue, aspirin and inosine may be things to consider to help lower estrogen and raise metabolic rate. Your prostate issues are estrogen related but your symptoms are all linked. None of those suggestions should negatively impact libido or performance.
I try to get as much sunlight as possible I live in England so I do what I can , when it is sunny I make sure I'm out in the sun .

Cypro doesn't help just makes me feel like a zombie next day .

I was using thyroid before but it never helped my sleep , I don't actually have prostate problems urologists just say chronic prostatitis when they don't know the cause lol .

I've tried magnesium spray before with no noticeable results but I haven't tried tart cherry juice what does this do ?

Well supposedly tart cherry juice increases melatonin, it can be expensive though :sour:

JKX

The frequent urination implicates estrogen and adrenaline being elevated IMO.

How long did you try cypro for? That effect should become less intrusive after around a week of use. The dosage may have been too high?

OP
J

Jing

The frequent urination implicates estrogen and adrenaline being elevated IMO.

How long did you try cypro for? That effect should become less intrusive after around a week of use. The dosage may have been too high?
I've used anti estrogen with no effect to my prostatitis symptoms.

I used cypro for several months 1-2mg a day . It also caused low libido and erection problems.

JKX

I've used anti estrogen with no effect to my prostatitis symptoms.

I used cypro for several months 1-2mg a day . It also caused low libido and erection problems.
Have you had prolactin tested?

OP
J

Jing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200609_191422.jpg
    Screenshot_20200609_191422.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 5

JKX

So thats around 10.8ng/l

Its not terrible but Ray or Danny Roddy would probably suggest your health would improve if that was a bit lower. Vitamin D levels ok?

Endotoxin can have a significant impact on health. I would be concentrating on fixing your gut issues. Whilst there is an argument that these may be thyroid related it can often be a chicken and egg situation. Thyroid status can directly affect the gut, but bacteria status of the gut can directly affect the cenversion of T4 to T3.

Sodium acetate may be worth a try. I'm also a fan of galacto-oligosaccharides and apple pectin on the provision you are getting enough insoluble fibre.

OP
J

Jing

So thats around 10.8ng/l

Its not terrible but Ray or Danny Roddy would probably suggest your health would improve if that was a bit lower. Vitamin D levels ok?

Endotoxin can have a significant impact on health. I would be concentrating on fixing your gut issues. Whilst there is an argument that these may be thyroid related it can often be a chicken and egg situation. Thyroid status can directly affect the gut, but bacteria status of the gut can directly affect the cenversion of T4 to T3.

Sodium acetate may be worth a try. I'm also a fan of galacto-oligosaccharides and apple pectin on the provision you are getting enough insoluble fibre.
Haven't got any recent vitamin d tests but have had vitamin d tested a few times before and it's always been in the upper range ..

I've tried to fix my gut many times but I can't seem to .

What does sodium acetate do?

milkboi

Melatonin 300-500 mcg 1-2 hours before the time I want to fall asleep is very effective for me.

JKX

I think its use is more directed towards SIBO but the sodium should help lower adrenaline and the acetate should help kill off unwanted bacteria in the small intestine and improve conversion of T4 to T3. Both desirable. You could try it with your evening meal.

Say half a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate and a tablespoon of white wine vinegar or enough to fully dissolve the bicarb. Its very cheap and you should notice a difference in a few days. It may be worth a try.

JKX

Just had a thought that megasporebiotic might also be worth also looking into. Its available in the UK.

OP
J

Jing

I think its use is more directed towards SIBO but the sodium should help lower adrenaline and the acetate should help kill off unwanted bacteria in the small intestine and improve conversion of T4 to T3. Both desirable. You could try it with your evening meal.

Say half a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate and a tablespoon of white wine vinegar or enough to fully dissolve the bicarb. Its very cheap and you should notice a difference in a few days. It may be worth a try.
Could normal white vinegar be used or does it have to be white wine vinegar? And with no water?

OP
J

Jing

Melatonin 300-500 mcg 1-2 hours before the time I want to fall asleep is very effective for me.
I've wanted to try melatonin tbh just never have I guess I should try.

JKX

Any vinegar will work. White vinegar is probably preferable due to acetic acid content. Even cider vinegar will work but you will be getting different proportions of acetic and malic acid.

I choose white wine vinegar because it's grape derived. Just personal choice. No water. Once mixed and all the bicarb has dissolved/ reacted you can add into OJ to make it more palatable if you wish. If the proportion of bicarb to vinegar is correct it should taste a bit like slat and vinegar crisps.

Acetic acid also increases glucose storage so that should help with the adrenaline and waking through the night if taken with your evening meal.

D

danishispsychic

you can google what it does , also mag spray will work , get the one from now foods

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals