insomnia from caffeine disappears on fruitarian diet

dukesbobby777

what are your food staples now? I noticed my fruit tolerance greatly effected by foods i eat. Saturated fat particularly makes me tolerate fruits MUCH worse for about 24-36 hours after eating it. (say big meal of read fatty meat). Grains are another one. (but grains make everything worse for me...)

Tbh I just eat a mostly Whole Foods diet. Restricting PUFA (still), and supplementing calcium, thyroid and pregnenolone where needed. Still focusing on adequate carbs, protein and sufficient fat.

jet9

i tried this. doesnt work. the amount of money I've spent on raw milk, a2 milk, organic grass feed, bla bla..... the problem is just milk. i believe its due to the whey protein element which is extremely insulinogenic.

for example i tolerate hard cheese without issue because all of the whey is removed
How do you tolerate butter?

Jasjeet

I have noticed that since taking vitamin c capsules twice daily (I use this brand: Vitamin C) my tolerance for coffee has greatly improved. I was not able to handle coffee so well after years of stupid diets, excessive exercise and work stress, and had to give up for about a year or so, as I was feeling quite anxious and really on edge. However, I have started drinking small amounts with food, and, with the vitamin c, I now feel completely fine! I'm even now drinking espressos from cafes on a regular basis.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I have noticed that since taking vitamin c capsules twice daily (I use this brand: Vitamin C) my tolerance for coffee has greatly improved. I was not able to handle coffee so well after years of stupid diets, excessive exercise and work stress, and had to give up for about a year or so, as I was feeling quite anxious and really on edge. However, I have started drinking small amounts with food, and, with the vitamin c, I now feel completely fine! I'm even now drinking espressos from cafes on a regular basis.
Interesting. Also thanks for posting link to that product. Weirdly I've been searching for a whole food source of vitamin c last few days so perfect timing!!
With regards to the coffee issue it sounds like the Vitamin C is supporting your adrenal health so much so that you're no longer getting a stress reaction.
I need to try this product too! Adrenal health so important