Body temperature/bounding pulse insomnia.

Vanset

This has been happening for more or less past 7 months. It's worse if I do ANY exercise during the day, even some slow walking. If I sit on my **** the entire day it gets tiny bit better, but even if i go shopping which takes me like 20 min at a slow pace then the symptoms will be aplified tenfold.

- there's a small movable lump literally on top of my adams apple (right side), not on my thyroid, but above it. It sometimes hurts a tiny bit, but most of the time it seems benign. Not sure when I've started developing this or if this is in any way relevant.

- hypersensitivity to caffeine, after one cup of strong coffee i can't sleep for like 2 days straight
- hard to fall asleep, the moment i get to bed i stop being sleepy
- waking up after 2 to 3 hours after falling asleep with hot body temperature, instinctually i have to uncover myself because i'm too hot, it's worse if i have a shower before bed or ANY exercise duting the day
- hypnic jerks, muscle twitches as i'm falling asleep, this is much worse if i had any kind of exercise during the day (walking, even a couple of pushups etc)
- bounding pulse in my ear/temples/chest, it's much worse right after i wake up in the middle of the night (together with elevated body temp)
- having to pee at least once during the night (this is a new one, has been heppening for maybe past 3-4 months) not sure if this is related at all.
- after i wake up it's very difficult to fall asleep again
- low blood pressure; systolic in the 90s, diastolic in the high 50s, low 60s.
- rarely, but sometimes happens; dizziness when standing up

I think I have listed everything, I'll update the post if I remember something else.

Dietary changes seem to have no effect whatsoever. Tried a few meds and supplements like vitamin d in the morning, sun exposure in the morning, melatonin, mianserin and a few others but to no avail. Appreciate any insight.

OP
Vanset

Vanset

i have a thyroid panel blood work tomorrow, will have the results the day after. i will definitely update this thread. if anyone has any idea on what's happening i'd be very grateful as i'm kind of directionless with this issue. I've other people on this forum experiencing similar symptoms to me.
what the op and the poster greeneyedblonde are describing is almost exactly what i'm experiencing