Explain permanent gains from Progesterone

June

Can someone explain how one achieves permanent gains from progesterone? Is it even possible? I have read accounts where people stop progesterone and their levels go back to before. Is it possible for progesterone to heal a body enough where it runs efficiently on its own, progesterone is no longer needed and it produces it’s own? Or when it comes to this hormone, once you are on it, you are a lifer? I have suffered from benzo/SSRI damage for a decade and I would be heartbroken if progesterone can’t bring my body back to some normalcy. Maybe high doses in the thousands is key?

cs3000

i watched a ray video where he talked about a woman who used 1 dose and people commented surprised about her complexion changes which lasted. and that it can kickstart its own production. so if all goes well you could get away with a few doses for a reset
but post menopause you should do well with top ups routinely because the production isnt gonna be there as much

Last edited:

Peatful

Im not into absolutes
So
Generally speaking

Raise your steroid hormones naturally

Use progesterone judiciously and cyclically only as needed

-Support your thyroid
-Lower your stress load
-Cholesterol is important here. It’s a precursor to your sex hormones ie: steroid hormones
-Eat well

Bottom line
It’s one foundation of Ray’s work:
A healthy thyroid. Healthy mitochondrial respiration. A healthy metabolism.
Focus on these things
Not supplementation

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals