Existing antihistamine drugs show effectiveness against COVID-19 virus in cell testing

OP
Lynne

Lynne

Older people, though, have less ACE2 expression, which negatively correlates with disease severity in same.
But comorbidities, which are a higher risk factor, are more often present in older people. I think it was in the interview I posted above where Prof Sucharit Bhakhdi said that severe cases & death from CV in older people without comorbidities was no higher than for adults in general.

frannybananny

Quercetin (natural antihistamine) also noted in several studies to inhibit COVID-19 so this makes sense
Yes, I was going to mention this....Quercetin is almost always recommended as a line of defense against Covid and it is a natural antihistamine without making you sleepy.

AdoTintor

here in the UK when haidut recommends Benadryl we have to remember this compound is actually Nytol (a sleep aid) rather than UK-Benadryl, which is different. So they actually sell it on the basis of its drowsyness here.

OP
Lynne

Lynne

here in the UK when haidut recommends Benadryl we have to remember this compound is actually Nytol (a sleep aid) rather than UK-Benadryl, which is different. So they actually sell it on the basis of its drowsyness here.
And the Benadryl in Australia is different too, but you can buy Cyproheptadine over the counter (pharmacist advice) here anyway.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals