Existing antihistamine drugs show effectiveness against COVID-19 virus in cell testing

lvysaur

You can't end an imaginary pandemic with real cures.
You can't end a real pandemic with imaginary cures.

You can't have bogus DNA tests be the basis for your entire diagnosis, vaccine, cultures, when there are obviously sick people testing negative everywhere.
You can't make an totally new vaccine technology based on a DNA test that recognizes a papaya as the causative virus.

And you can't pretend there's nothing wrong when 20 year olds have to walk at 1mph to avoid tachycardia.

Perry Staltic

My friend and I aren't nursing home patients, we're both 27 years old.

You got sick. Happens all the time. You're still suffering something. Happens all the time. Look up post viral syndrome. Maybe your innate immune system wasn't/isn't up to snuff.

lvysaur

You got sick. Happens all the time.
What are the odds that thousands of young people all come down with similar symptoms at the exact same time? Astronomically low, the illnesses are related.

I've talked to dozens of people on reddit. I've checked posting histories whenever I can. The posts are organic. Long posting histories. They reply to me. I had ongoing conversations with many of them before I got banned from the site. They're real people, not shills or bots.

I discovered Peat in 2012, and you can look at my posting history here. I have posts on the now-deleted Peatarian site as well (BeesandButterflies.org). I'm not a shill.

Why did I get sick in early March, RIGHT before they admitted that "COVID" was coming? It's not psychosomatic, I didn't think it was a big deal back then either. And why did I see so many young people in NY walking abnormally slowly?

You and many others in the "alt sphere" are going too far in the other direction in order to combat a perceived conspiracy which doesn't actually exist. There is a real illness that is unlike other illnesses, that's a fact.

Thanks for the Mast cell article which actually goes against your own beliefs. I'll check it out.

tankasnowgod

This is false, and I only say this because I've personally had it, and know people who have had it.

I agree that the PCR tests are all fake. I also agree that the response was intentionally and maliciously mismanaged. On purpose

It may even be the case that as of right now, there is no pandemic. But there absolutely was some type of pandemic in the Northeast in March 2020, that is a fact. And most people haven't fully recovered from it yet (myself included)

All I know for certain is, myself and many others in the US northeast got desperately sick in March 2020. Many are still sick, and tested negative for COVID.
Now the question becomes why? It doesn't matter if it's COVID or ebola or 5G or gaps in the magnetosphere or aerosol sprays. We still got sick. Something uncharacteristic happened, and that is an inarguable fact.

Even if you think it's just flu---Why is this flu so bad?

If you are referring to a region of the world, that would not qualify as "some type of pandemic." That's an epidemic.

Bad flus aren't uncommon. There was a pretty serious one just a couple years ago, in 2017-18. In fact, it did seem to overburden many hospitals.

And in any flu season, you will get people who get really sick, even if others around them don't. Nothing you describe about "getting really sick" is uncharacteristic on a larger scale. Although it may have been uncharacteristic for YOU. I had the chicken pox once, and based on all the other weeks of my life, it was really, really uncharacteristic. But when you look at the general population, especially on a longer term time frame, it's very common.

All that said..... why do you continue to ignore the medical experiments of forced masking and lockdowns and the year long propaganda campaign? All those things can and do take a toll on people's health, and there is no virus (or any other germ) needed.

tankasnowgod

What are the odds that thousands of young people all come down with similar symptoms at the exact same time? Astronomically low, the illnesses are related.

Well, if you are talking a sample size of about a billion or so, then it's astronomically high. Especially if you wait till AFTER they get sick to make the correlation. Then, it's insanely easy to do.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the links. As the study says, one of the mechanisms of those antihistamines (aside from their antiserotonin effects, which the study does not mention probably to avoid the wrath of the SSRI industry) is binding the sigma-1 receptor. That means steroids such as pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, etc are also possible treatments and probably safer than those antihistamines as well. I suspect that combining one of the steroids with one of those antihistamines/antiserotonin chemicals would probably be synergistic.
Oh, and of course, another obvious corollary given the findings of the study - since those antihistamine drugs also block serotonin receptors, it is plausible to state that raising serotonin (by, say, taking SSRI drugs) is quite dangerous when it comes to COVID-19.

@Lynne @ddjd @tankasnowgod

"...Reznikov said the data suggest these three antihistamines may work by either disrupting the virus’s interactions with ACE2 or by binding with another protein that may interfere with viral replication. The protein, known as a sigma receptor, is part of a cell’s communications network.

"...An endogenous ligand for the σ1 receptor has yet to be conclusively identified, but tryptaminergic trace amines, as well as neuroactive steroids such as dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and pregnenolone all activate the receptor.[11]"

Last edited:

AlaskaJono

Okay, so then why is this flu season so bad?
Related to this excellent question is the query."Why are peeps' immune systems so compromised?'

An ongoing list: high stress levels regardless of age, overly sympathetic nervous system stimulation, poor quality air and water, long history of antibiotics, current medications, poor quality nutrition especially minerals, too much electronic/electric stimulation, hyper mentation, poor gut health including intestinal inflammation/hyper permeability, Orthorexia, ..... . The list goes on.

Even though the median life expectancy now is roughly twice that of the median age in 1900, most folks I know over 65 or 70 are on one or more meds. I will not suggest what level of quality of life they have. Therefore they have one or more medical diagnosis, and are commonly "on" BP meds, Cholesterol lowering meds, Insulin, medical diets like no sucros/fructose or red meat, blue meds, red meds, etc. .

When the statistics came out in June or July from the Italian government regarding total deaths from "Covid 19" including age and co-morbidities, 74% deaths had high blood pressure (and therefore medicated), and 33% had diabetes. I do not remember the rest. Also age was/is or seems to be particularly a factor. It actually seems to complicate matters very much with taking meds into account, and their various interactions.

Then, and now, when any Media states that peeps are Asymptomatic, does that mean they are "healthy"? This even is not taking into consideration the inconclusivity of testing. (Not to mention the existence or not of a particular coronavirus which "all of a sudden" decided to go into "Beast Mode".)

Hope this helps to stimulate the conversation regarding "flu season" and immune responses.

lvysaur

An ongoing list: high stress levels regardless of age, overly sympathetic nervous system stimulation,
I agree with everything you said. But it still doesn't explain why this massive illness happened in 2020, but not 2019.

The only thing that can explain this is a mass illness. Could be viral, could be newly produced 5g radiation, could be that they sprayed a bunch of chemicals into the sky this year. But something special happened in 2020, that is fact.

Perry Staltic

I agree with everything you said. But it still doesn't explain why this massive illness happened in 2020, but not 2019.

The only thing that can explain this is a mass illness. Could be viral, could be newly produced 5g radiation, could be that they sprayed a bunch of chemicals into the sky this year. But something special happened in 2020, that is fact.

What mass illness? Total mortality is down this year compared to last year and several years prior. The appearance of a massive disease is because they robbed from other illnesses, e.g., flu pneumonia, heart disease, and called them covid.

AlaskaJono

What mass illness? Total mortality is down this year compared to last year and several years prior. The appearance of a massive disease is because they robbed from other illnesses, e.g., flu pneumonia, heart disease, and called them covid.
Check out the Ivor Cummins you tu be stuff. He lays out stats and is quite calm about it. And he has a great soothing relaxing Irish accent. Basically total deaths from any cause are same this year as last 10 year average in Sweden for example. Peeps are messin' with the Stats basically. And Yelling it from the Hilltops.. isn't that called gaslighting? This does not negate the fact that some people of any age are getting very ill from various causes and taking a long time to recover, etc. . As mentioned, they do every year in all countries.

Perry Staltic

Check out the Ivor Cummins you tu be stuff. He lays out stats and is quite calm about it. And he has a great soothing relaxing Irish accent. Basically total deaths from any cause are same this year as last 10 year average in Sweden for example. Peeps are messin' with the Stats basically. And Yelling it from the Hilltops.. isn't that called gaslighting? This does not negate the fact that some people of any age are getting very ill from various causes and taking a long time to recover, etc. . As mentioned, they do every year in all countries.

I do monitor Ivor's twitter. Another good one for this is Alex Berenson - https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson

OP
Lynne

Lynne

Georgi recommended Benadryl, etc, couple of times in interviews.
I know, that's why I tagged him.
Yeah, Ivor Cummins' YTs are great, and I really like Prof Sucharit Bhakhdi.

Grapelander

Thanks for the links. As the study says, one of the mechanisms of those antihistamines (aside from their antiserotonin effects, which the study does not mention probably to avoid the wrath of the SSRI industry) is binding the sigma-1 receptor. That means steroids such as pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, etc are also possible treatments and probably safer than those antihistamines as well. I suspect that combining one of the steroids with one of those antihistamines/antiserotonin chemicals would probably be synergistic.
Oh, and of course, another obvious corollary given the findings of the study - since those antihistamine drugs also block serotonin receptors, it is plausible to state that raising serotonin (by, say, taking SSRI drugs) is quite dangerous when it comes to COVID-19.

@Lynne @ddjd @tankasnowgod

"...Reznikov said the data suggest these three antihistamines may work by either disrupting the virus’s interactions with ACE2 or by binding with another protein that may interfere with viral replication. The protein, known as a sigma receptor, is part of a cell’s communications network.

"...An endogenous ligand for the σ1 receptor has yet to be conclusively identified, but tryptaminergic trace amines, as well as neuroactive steroids such as dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and pregnenolone all activate the receptor.[11]"
Of course there is always a knuckle-headed group at the University getting it exactly backwards because they can't see past their indoctrination:

Cracking the Coronavirus Gender Mystery

Why does COVID‑19 seem to take a greater toll on men than women?

The most effective drug that we found is called dutasteride. And there’s a similar drug called finasteride. These drugs are typically prescribed to treat an enlarged prostate; they inhibit androgens, or male sex hormones.

That really caught our attention, because we knew that men are more susceptible to severe cases of COVID-19. We also knew that kids are more protected. It’s possible that people who have higher levels of androgens like testosterone – namely, adult men – are more likely to get severely sick from a coronavirus infection because their cells have more ACE2 receptors to let the virus in.

We need to understand a lot more about these androgen-inhibiting drugs. The good news is that they’re relatively safe. But we still have a lot of questions to answer: Are these drugs really effective against COVID-19 in human patients? At what stage of the disease should they be given? At what dose?

Perry Staltic

It’s possible that people who have higher levels of androgens like testosterone – namely, adult men – are more likely to get severely sick from a coronavirus infection because their cells have more ACE2 receptors to let the virus in.

Older people, though, have less ACE2 expression, which negatively correlates with disease severity in same.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals