Existing antihistamine drugs show effectiveness against COVID-19 virus in cell testing

Lynne

Benadryl, etc may be effective in treating COVID-19. Surprise, surprise! Did you see this one @haidut?
Sorry if there's a better category for this thread, or if it's already been posted, but I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere.

tankasnowgod

See, if everyone was taking cyproheptadine and Beta Alanine, this whole fake pandemic would already be over.

mrchibbs

This fits within the understanding from Ray, and the several studies showing famotidine to be protective against severe symptoms of covid-19.

OP
Lynne

Lynne

Ha ha, @ddjd, what FB group is that? I got it from Carol Christoforatos' FB page after seeing a post of hers shared by Garrett Smtih. Are you she?

Fred

See, if everyone was taking cyproheptadine and Beta Alanine, this whole fake pandemic would already be over.
You can't end an imaginary pandemic with real cures. The imaginary pandemic exists because of the intentionally-wrong interpretation of the PCR test. There might not even be a SARS-CoV-2 ... there is scant evidence for it outside a couple of "isolations".

jzone56

Quercetin (natural antihistamine) also noted in several studies to inhibit COVID-19 so this makes sense

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Fred

The problem with Florida CT numbers is that it doesn't look like they're going to be public. The order only requires that the CT values be sent to the FDOH along with the personal info of each testee. I contacted FDOH twice to see if the CT numbers would be made public, but they never got back to me. So now it looks like the CT numbers will be kept secret by two entities, instead of one. So ... no change. The CT numbers would end the fake pandemic (we already have enough samples from studies to know that there is no evidence of infection in over 90% of reported "cases"). So this continued secrecy is not surprising, once you accept the fact that the pandemic is orchestrated.

Perry Staltic

You can't end an imaginary pandemic with real cures. The imaginary pandemic exists because of the intentionally-wrong interpretation of the PCR test. There might not even be a SARS-CoV-2 ... there is scant evidence for it outside a couple of "isolations".

But something different does appear to be going on. Luciano Gattinoni said when he saw the first chest xray of a covid patient he realized he was seeing something he had never seen before. Maybe it was just a matter of perception, dunno.

lvysaur

There's still no evidence the virus exists.

The pandemic/disease definitely exists. The virus may or may not, and if it does it certainly could be a different virus than is claimed.

Fred

But something different does appear to be going on. Luciano Gattinoni said when he saw the first chest xray of a covid patient he realized he was seeing something he had never seen before. Maybe it was just a matter of perception, dunno.
There is officially no difference in symptoms between the flu and "covid". From WHO website: "COVID-19 and influenza viruses have a similar disease presentation". That includes ground glass opacities, and ANYTHING else you can think of. Meanwhile, the flu is literally GONE worldwide since March (See "FluNet" on WHO website) falling an impossible 99% in just over 3 weeks from the launch of covid.

Fred

The pandemic/disease definitely exists. The virus may or may not, and if it does it certainly could be a different virus than is claimed.
The "pandemic" is flu and other causes of death, renamed "covid" using/abusing the hyper-sensitive PCR test. That's why flu disappeared worldwide since the launch of "covid" see WHO (start week 1, 2019, end week 50, 2020): WHO FLUMART OUTPUTS

Perry Staltic

There is officially no difference in symptoms between the flu and "covid". From WHO website: "COVID-19 and influenza viruses have a similar disease presentation". That includes ground glass opacities, and ANYTHING else you can think of. Meanwhile, the flu is literally GONE worldwide since March (See "FluNet" on WHO website) falling an impossible 99% in just over 3 weeks from the launch of covid.

Yeah I get where you're coming from, and am inclined and want to go down that path, but I can't until I can resolve what Gattinoni said. One thing that's different between the flu and covid is that they don't intubate flu patients nearly as much as they do covid patients. Mechanical ventilation activates the same inflammatory pathways blamed on covid, so there's an iatrogenic factor there that's not being considered. But that adds validation to what you're saying.

tankasnowgod

A classic example of the Low Ball Technique.

The entire idea of a "Pandemic" was sold based on the "discovery" of a "novel coronavirus." If there is no virus, there is no justification for a Pandemic, or anything else that has followed.

So if you say you believe in the "pandemic," but acknowledge there is no proof of said "novel coronavirus," well, the compliance technique worked incredibly well.

Fred

Yeah I get where you're coming from, and am inclined and want to go down that path, but I can't until I can resolve what Gattinoni said. One thing that's different between the flu and covid is that they don't intubate flu patients nearly as much as they do covid patients. Mechanical ventilation activates the same inflammatory pathways blamed on covid, so there's an iatrogenic factor there that's not being considered. But that adds validation to what you're saying.
Not that you should take my word for it, but I'm 9 months into this, and if there was a difference, I think I'd know it. But you can just search "influenza" and "condition/metric X" on pubmed or google, and you will ALWAYS find the supposed unique feature of "covid" in BOTH conditions ... loss of taste/smell (yes, even damage to the nerves involved), x-ray anomalies, elevated levels of X,Y, and Z will ALWAYS be found in flu and the imaginary disease known as "covid-19". Of course, because the PCR test is mostly (perhaps entirely) false-positives, the imaginary condition "covid-19" may appear to have some odd features, but that's because the PCR test allows other conditions to be misdiagnosed as "covid", leading to a "grab-bag" of symptoms.

lvysaur

The "pandemic" is flu and other causes of death
This is false, and I only say this because I've personally had it, and know people who have had it.

I agree that the PCR tests are all fake. I also agree that the response was intentionally and maliciously mismanaged. On purpose

It may even be the case that as of right now, there is no pandemic. But there absolutely was some type of pandemic in the Northeast in March 2020, that is a fact. And most people haven't fully recovered from it yet (myself included)

All I know for certain is, myself and many others in the US northeast got desperately sick in March 2020. Many are still sick, and tested negative for COVID.
Now the question becomes why? It doesn't matter if it's COVID or ebola or 5G or gaps in the magnetosphere or aerosol sprays. We still got sick. Something uncharacteristic happened, and that is an inarguable fact.

Even if you think it's just flu---Why is this flu so bad?

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

It may even be the case that as of right now, there is no pandemic. But there absolutely was some type of pandemic in the Northeast in March 2020, that is a fact.

Nursing home slaughter and iatrogenic deaths from excessive mechanical ventilation. All manmade. Have you seen the Elmhurst Hospital whistle blower nurse video? Explains a lot.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals