Edema (Ankle)

Motif

What can be done for this?

Are massage and stretching beneficial for this ?

Sweet Meat

What can be done for this?

Are massage and stretching beneficial for this ?

i am curious on the state of the lunula on your finger nails; can you see them?

i had lunula on one hand but not the other - i also had swelling on my toes of the same side that lacked fingernail lunula. this rectified itself when i massively reduced fat intake and focused on high carb diet - specifically potatoes and fruit.

the lunula on my left hand returned in a matter of months, and the swelling on my toes subsided much faster. i believe that edema is largely systemic, it simply manifests more in the feet area due to gravity, but it is also noticeable in the fingers, so if you can still clearly see the lunula, i would imagine your problem is something more acute

swimming tends to help edema because of the immersive pressure on the lymph system. reducing salt intake might help, also.

OP
M

Motif

i am curious on the state of the lunula on your finger nails; can you see them?

i had lunula on one hand but not the other - i also had swelling on my toes of the same side that lacked fingernail lunula. this rectified itself when i massively reduced fat intake and focused on high carb diet - specifically potatoes and fruit.

the lunula on my left hand returned in a matter of months, and the swelling on my toes subsided much faster. i believe that edema is largely systemic, it simply manifests more in the feet area due to gravity, but it is also noticeable in the fingers, so if you can still clearly see the lunula, i would imagine your problem is something more acute

swimming tends to help edema because of the immersive pressure on the lymph system. reducing salt intake might help, also.
It’s more visible on the left hand for me, but this problem is about my mother. I‘ll ask her

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals