Dr. Francisco Gonzalez-lima On Methylene Blue(video)

OP
P

paymanz

can you summarize, LOL?

thanks for posting
:lol:

I have to listen to it again , but he speaks about MB history, its usages, dosage, and reliable sources for human consumption.

He advises to take low doses and stay away feom industrial grades.

golder

What sort of doses does he recommend Paymanz (very busy so I wont get to watch it until next week)

Thanks for the video mate.

Inaut

i think up to 4 mg was mentioned in the video as safe but i think less is more. I prefer 1-1.5mg. I feel weird when I dose 2mg or more...

rei

I was surprised at how powerful mb is. 2mg seems to be a good dose for clean energy, and 20mg felt like almost too much. This is one tenth to one hundredth of common treatment doses.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
What sort of doses does he recommend Paymanz (very busy so I wont get to watch it until next week)

He said only pharmaceutical grade for example USP. He doesn't recommended research grade or the type used for fish tanks.

OP
P

paymanz

Somewhere he mentioned 0.5-4 mg per kg body weight for animals and humans.

But human dose usually is lower than typical lab animals, so probably he meant 0.5/kg bw for human.

He also mentioned MB to be hormetic , low and high doses having effects but medium doses having no effect!

Here his publications on pubmed:
Gonzalez-Lima F[Author] - PubMed - NCBI

OP
P

paymanz

I think low dose in his view is still is huge dise compared to what dosage ray recommends.

Some of dosages in gonzGonz studies are probably short term acute treatment, in long term MB builds up in nervous system as he mentioned in podcast, haidut also has said that in forum.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals