Breathing Issues With Methylene Blue

TheFatKid

after starting to use methylene blue regularly I started getting a weird symptom.
my back muscles in the middle (specifically under my lungs) got pinched. this made it difficult to breath while trying to sleep.

first it got pinched on the left side and it became mildly uncomfortable to sleep in any position. I didn't think anything of this at the time, but as I continued supplementing with methylene blue the muscles on the right side got pinched as well and my sleep quality became even worse.

I was taking between 1-5 mg of methylene blue.

I decided to stop supplementing methylene blue and it went away.

recently I decided to start taking aspirin.... and the same symptoms have emerged.

why does this happen? how do i fix it?

rei

probably your fascia is starting to become mobile again as the energy levels increase. From fibrotic, collagen-heavy adherent passive layers to active, freely moving normal fascia. Try rolling your shoulders and dangling your feet one by one and see if you can manage to release the lines of tension that have formed.

OP
TheFatKid

TheFatKid

it has gotten better with time. I think it has something to do with calcium because in the beginning i also had some muscle cramps but with regular MB usage it went away, and so did the breathing issues.