A Second Look at Methylene Blue

David PS

I found this to an interesting and informative video. Haidut provided my first look(s) into MB (see) but I have not kept MB in my short list of essential supplements. Here Dr. Thomas Levy, MD, JD, revisits the topic of methylene blue and reinforces and expands on what I learned about MB. Below is a link to the transcript of the video that was posted today.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq7MWWPfSTY

D

Deleted member 14744

Great interview. I gave been putting a couple drops in my orange juice, without realizing how beneficial it is to combine MB with ascorbic acid first. It also seems that I can take a larger dose too. Really interesting.

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Thank you, package of MB arrived a couple of hours ago so the timing is divine.

@PansySW Can you elaborate more on what you mean about combining methylene blue with orange juice?

D

Deleted member 14744

@PansySW Can you elaborate more on what you mean about combining methylene blue with orange juice?
Yeah I just put a few drops directly in the juice and drink. I just did it that way bc it was easy. But this interview indicated that adding MB to ascorbic acid, which is vitamin c, optimized it.

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Any thoughts on using MB with DMSO? I can add it to my morning DMSO in OJ kickstart, unless there are any issues I am not considering? (Other than absorbing potential contaminants..)

OP
David PS

David PS

Ritchie

Great interview. I gave been putting a couple drops in my orange juice, without realizing how beneficial it is to combine MB with ascorbic acid first. It also seems that I can take a larger dose too. Really interesting.

There's debate over mixing MB with Ascorbic acid/vitamin C

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals