Informative Interview About Methylene Blue

R J

There’s a part 1 and 2. I watched some and the guest goes over some information in detail about MB.
In part 2 he talks about purities and the issue with the fish tank version.

There was someone who signed up here to make a single post about their new Canadian company selling MB, advertising on Instagram. I asked them how they will be confirming purity standard and they never responded.

Methylene blue really interests me because it seems like a useful substance to keep around if there’s ever uncertainty of supply for antibiotics, anti inflammatory drug. It would go in my prepper kit.

Last edited:

RohnJose

There’s a part 1 and 2. I watched some and the guest goes over some information in detail about MB.
In part 2 he talks about purities and the issue with the fish tank version.

There was someone who signed up here to make a single post about their new Canadian company selling MB, advertising on Instagram. I asked them how they will be confirming purity standard and they never responded.

Methylene blue really interests me because it seems like a useful substance to keep around if there’s ever uncertainty of supply for antibiotics, anti inflammatory drug. It would go in my prepper kit.

Hey RJ my Methylene Blue will be from the same source as HealthNatura's. USP grade and tested for purity.

I've been reading RP forum for a while now and just don't comment often. I did not sign up "just to make a post" about it. I'm very excited to be able to share the product with my family and friends, and extended social network here.

You seem interested so dont forget to follow along @lifebludco :)

OP
R J

R J

Hey RJ my Methylene Blue will be from the same source as HealthNatura's. USP grade and tested for purity.

I've been reading RP forum for a while now and just don't comment often. I did not sign up "just to make a post" about it. I'm very excited to be able to share the product with my family and friends, and extended social network here.

You seem interested so dont forget to follow along @lifebludco :)

Thanks for letting me know. Good to hear you know what you’re doing so my criticisms are dispelled. I’m a big fan of health natura. You’re reselling their product with your own label?

yerrag

Watched both of them. Very informative. Thanks.

I wished I knew that methylene blue could be used to deal with UTI. Had I known this, my mom would still be alive, as chronic UTI was her achilles heal in her twilight years.

OP
R J

R J

I wished I knew that methylene blue could be used to deal with UTI. Had I known this, my mom would still be alive, as chronic UTI was her achilles heal in her twilight years.

I read some of your posts about caring for your mom. She was lucky to have you.

yerrag

The dosage he talks of would seem like OD for us here at the forum. Or maybe just for me. Am I hearing it right? 5mg/kg? That would be 350mg/day for me. Even at 1 mg/kg, it would still seem a lot for me at 70mg/day. I'd quickly use up the Oxidal bottle.

yerrag

With Methylene Blue less is more.
1-2mg per day (for me) is more than enough, usually 1mg.

yerrag

With Methylene Blue less is more.
1-2mg per day (for me) is more than enough, usually 1mg.

Maybe it's mcg and not mg. Have to listen to it again.

yerrag

No, you are right, it is mg not mcg.
I was merely stating a dose for 'long' term supplementation.
That's what I thought but since the doctor is Spanish I don't suppose he meant micro instead of milligram? But then, these prefixes are Latin-based, aren't they? He couldn't be saying it wrong, would he?

Inaut

I like how he discussed the excess serotonin issues that have been discussed on this forum and how they are are only exhibited in 3 certain circumstance. No fears of using it for majority of us. Excellent share @R J

This is the magic bullet !!!

yerrag

The dosage he talks of would seem like OD for us here at the forum. Or maybe just for me. Am I hearing it right? 5mg/kg? That would be 350mg/day for me. Even at 1 mg/kg, it would still seem a lot for me at 70mg/day. I'd quickly use up the Oxidal bottle.
I watched and listened again.

Dr. Lima talks about a dosage of half to 5 mg/kg as being on the high end of allowable dosing. Assuming 70kg guy, it would be a daily dosage of 35 - 350mg. This is a lot! B

I guess I can try dosing 1/10 of 35 mg/day - 3.5mg/day. And see what happens. I may slowly work it up. I'll know I've reached a high enough level when my urine starts turning greenish I suppose.

I'd like to see what it could do to reduce ROS production during oxphos. When this happens, the body would produce less antioxidants to counter the ROS from oxphos. As methylene blue would be an electron donor to reduced cytochrome c oxidase, recharging cytochrome oxidase, and with this, cytochrome oxidase would not run out of the abiity to donate electrons to oxygen in stage IV of the ETC, and this would result in less production of superoxide radical anions.

johnwester130

this is the official medication

image.cfm

Dave Clark

Curious if anyone has used MB on their pets or other animals (such as farm animals, etc.)? Wondering if it can be used topically for infection, etc., and also for internal infections, by putting it in their water or food? I raise ducks, mostly for eggs, but they are pets as well, and they get issues that MB could possibly help, but I am cautious to give any to them until I learn more. So many people that have dogs and cats could also benefit from MB, from what it sounds. It would be just getting the dose right, I guess.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals