Methylene Blue Source : King British Methylene Blue

OP
J

jaywills

Thanks for the confirmation Winston. How do you dose this brand and what are the positive effects you have personally experienced?

jaywills said:
https://raypeatforum.com/forums/posts/97264/ Thanks for the confirmation Winston. How do you dose this brand and what are the positive effects you have personally experienced?
I've worked out that 1 drop from the dropper is almost exactly 1 mg. I've just been dropping 1 drop undiluted into a glass of water in the mornings and drinking it with a straw to avoid staining.

It just makes me feel sharper, more alert, like it's doing what it supposed to do. I haven't tried increasing the dosage but I don't think it would be in anyway a problem to do so. Interestingly I took it to a friends house the day I got it and several of my friends decided that they wanted to try it after they Googled it. One of the guys is in his mid 60's and in not too good shape to boot. There was alcohol involved but he got up and started dancing! Intoxication aside it was obvious to himself and everybody else present that it had indeed increased the efficiency of his mitochondrial energy production, there's no way it was placebo effect, we all know him too well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emstar1892

I've worked out that 1 drop from the dropper is almost exactly 1 mg. I've just been dropping 1 drop undiluted into a glass of water in the mornings and drinking it with a straw to avoid staining.

It just makes me feel sharper, more alert, like it's doing what it supposed to do. I haven't tried increasing the dosage but I don't think it would be in anyway a problem to do so. Interestingly I took it to a friends house the day I got it and several of my friends decided that they wanted to try it after they Googled it. One of the guys is in his mid 60's and in not too good shape to boot. There was alcohol involved but he got up and started dancing! Intoxication aside it was obvious to himself and everybody else present that it had indeed increased the efficiency of his mitochondrial energy production, there's no way it was placebo effect, we all know him too well.

Hey man, are you still taking it? I'm very keen to try!

I stopped for a while because I relocated to the Far East and forgot to bring it with me. A friend brought some out for me last week (Same brand as in the thread title) and I am taking it at 1mg per day again.

I am convinced that it increases my alertness and body temperature although I have not recorded my temperature as such. The effects, temperature wise seem accumalitive but the small boost in alertness is pretty immediate the first few doses, less noticeable on consecutive ones.

To clarify my previous post, I transfer my MB into a standard 1oz dropper bottle and use one drop from that with any further dilution.

johnwester130

I add a little bit of powder into a liquid b complex.

Each drop gives about 200mcg of methylene blue.

inurendotoxin

I stopped for a while because I relocated to the Far East and forgot to bring it with me. A friend brought some out for me last week (Same brand as in the thread title) and I am taking it at 1mg per day again.

I am convinced that it increases my alertness and body temperature although I have not recorded my temperature as such. The effects, temperature wise seem accumalitive but the small boost in alertness is pretty immediate the first few doses, less noticeable on consecutive ones.

To clarify my previous post, I transfer my MB into a standard 1oz dropper bottle and use one drop from that with any further dilution.

I just bought this product. Thanks for the useful info! Just so I'm clear...one 'drop' from the dropper, or do you fill the dropper and squeeze the lot in?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals