• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Methylene Blue And Camphor

Adrian

Hello everyone.
Buy methylene blue pills, and contains other components: 20 mg methylene blue, 250 mg purple mallow, 20 mg camphor monobromide,
Anyone have experience with camphor?
follows the guidelines of Peat?
Another issue is the exipientes: contains bright blue aluminum lake, will be toxic?
Thank you very much!!!

Inaut

Didn’t want to start another thread about camphor so I thought I’d raise the question here... what’s the best way to utilize camphor? Topically Or orally? Would an essential oil be suitable? Very interested after listening to @haidut discuss it with Dan the Man.

paymanz

Didn’t want to start another thread about camphor so I thought I’d raise the question here... what’s the best way to utilize camphor? Topically Or orally? Would an essential oil be suitable? Very interested after listening to @haidut discuss it with Dan the Man.
Can you please share that interview link?

Inaut

Near the end of the interview.... when he’s talking about new products before 35 min mark

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

@Inaut

I use Rosemay EO with high camphour ...

I need to check on the Diamant-thread and reread the purported benefits of Adamantane and doses used. Then see if similar doses of Camphor will show some of those benefits.

I use it topically, inhaled but also ingested with wine, liquor or simply on a spoonful of olvive oil. A few drops,

Inaut

@LeeLemonoil thanks for the response :)

It’s probably just placebo (or something else..?) but I’ve been adding a couple of drops of camphor oil to the area around my belly button once or twice s day and my hemorrhoids haven’t been bothering me since,... Also my stool are better formed as well. Again I can’t say this is solely attributed to camphor but a win is a win right ?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SOMO HEARTBREAK Cure? How much Cynomel/T3 or Methylene blue do I have to ingest to cure heartbreak/loneliness? Ask For Help or Advice 0
Broken man Combining lipoic acid to methylene blue reduces the Warburg effect in CHO cells: From TCA cycle activation to enhancing monoclonal antibody production Scientific Studies 2
Broken man Methylene Blue decreases mitochondrial oxidative stress and alleviates cardiac dysfunction in diabetes Scientific Studies 14
Broken man Searching for methylene blue experts. Ask For Help or Advice 23
UG Krishnamurti Would Methylene Blue oxidize iron? Methylene Blue 28
W Methylene Blue & Aspirin Sources Supplements 7
M Took methylene blue first time and don’t feel good. Panic attacks pls help Ask For Help or Advice 28
Broken man Methylene Blue Improves Mitochondrial Function in The Liver of Cholestatic Rats Scientific Studies 5
BearWithMe Can Methylene Blue go bad? Expired MB safe to use? Ask For Help or Advice 3
K Lion’s Mane vs. Methylene Blue Supplements 6
P Methylene blue video Methylene Blue 3
k2896 Anxiety after taking methylene blue Supplements 4
W Synthesizing Methylene Blue? Science 3
M Methylene Blue Toxins, Detoxification 1
Braisedsteel Cooking rice in methylene blue. Diet 1
Jib Methylene Blue + Barley Grass Juice Powder Mouthwash Oral Health 1
T Help me pick out Methylene blue product please. Ask For Help or Advice 2
F Blood Pressure High is Methylene Blue the cause? Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 3
G Methylene Blue Shortage Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 38
S Is this methylene blue brand good? Ask For Help or Advice 7
charlie The protective and anti-inflammatory effect of methylene blue in corrosive esophageal burns: An experimental study Scientific Studies 8
Zpol Dosage of methylene blue to prevent infection after tick bite? Ask For Help or Advice 3
LadyRae Methylene Blue alleviates lactate/edema Methylene Blue 34
C Methylene blue makes hair completely white. Why? Hair & Nails 46
maillol T3, Methylene Blue and Prolactin Scientific Studies 0
md_a Treatment for COVID-19 using Methylene Blue Articles & Scientific Studies 20
L Regularly using pregnenolone/vit K/methylene blue, any of these "too good to be true" substances stops you from progressing in life Interviews 56
T Methylene blue, parosmia/phantom smell, & pregnancy Methylene Blue 2
haidut Rising use of methylene blue in India as COVID-19 prevention/treatment Health 36
P Hormesis with Methylene Blue Methylene Blue 0
RyanHeeney I wrote an article on methylene blue... Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 92
grithin Methylene Blue Mitochondria ETC Methylene Blue 48
S Methylene Blue while on T3 meds Supplements 1
Sam321 How to dose with Health Natura methylene blue Ask For Help or Advice 8
Sam321 Elevator pitch for Methylene Blue. Ask For Help or Advice 3
Mito Methylene Blue Inhibits the SARS-CoV-2 Spike-ACE2 Protein Miscellaneous Health Discussions 6
NodeCerebri Methylene Blue lowering nitric oxide too much? Supplements 1
Mr Joe What's the link between CO2, Methylene blue, ATP and Electricity (Ether) ? Ask For Help or Advice 2
P Methylene Blue On Hairline + Scar Reduction/help? Hair & Nails 4
N Safe To Use Infrared Sauna When Taking Methylene Blue? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
Orome Methylene Blue As An Anti-COVID-19 Mouthwash In Dental Practice Articles & Scientific Studies 0
Inaut Shilajit And Methylene Blue Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
R J Informative Interview About Methylene Blue Miscellaneous Health Discussions 27
TacoVampire Waterpik And Methylene Blue Oral Health 2
Braveheart METHYLENE BLUE FOR COVID Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 8
A Methylene Blue USP Dosage Methylene Blue 13
R J Nebulized Methylene Blue Methylene Blue 1
B Methylene Blue And Red Light Cure Tinea Versicolor Scientific Studies 2
Jam Methylene Blue Has A Potent Antiviral Activity Against SARS-CoV-2 In The Absence Of UV-activation Methylene Blue 0
TheFatKid Breathing Issues With Methylene Blue Ask For Help or Advice 3