Diffuse Hair Thining For 3 Years

Nick Green

Hello my name is Nick,Im 19 years old,while working out 3 years ago i took creatine,one month later my hair started thinning since then it is still thining,there are not bald patches forming in but during that time i was stressful and i still am,when my hair is wet they are bald roads visible.I did tests today and these are the results.
*Cholesterol 4,34 mmol/L... ASO(Antistreptolysin) 244,71 U/mL,the doctor said it is high ...Prolactin 4,97 ng/mL ....Cortisol 180,9 nmol/L ...Testosterone 4,53 ng/mL ..TSH 1,50 qU/mL.. FT4 19,98 pmol/L... DHEA-S 6,54 qmol/L ...Iron 11,1 qmol/l*
Can you guys help me or give a suggestion what should i do..???

ddjd

High prolactin = stress, Cortisol, estrogen. Probably high nitric oxide.

If I were you I would start very low dose daily T3.

Methylene blue also a must. It will bring your estrogen and Nitric oxide crashing down.

Emodin also useful for reducing those stressors and inhibiting Nitric oxide.

Re growth very hard but you should be able to keep what you have if you keep estrogen, cortisol and nitric oxide low

OP
N

Nick Green

Methylene blue also a must. It will bring your estrogen and Nitric oxide crashing down.

Re growth very hard but you should be able to keep what you have if you keep estrogen, cortisol and nitric oxide low
What do you think about,detumescence therapy and ray peat's diet with those supplements will they help to regrow it ..

ddjd

What do you think about,detumescence therapy and ray peat's diet with those supplements will they help to regrow it ..
Yeah I think the detumescence does work but few have the energy and commitment to achieve the desired results

OP
N

Nick Green

Yeah I think the detumescence does work but few have the energy and commitment to achieve the desired results

Can it be dont on middle lenght hair,and can you help me about how it is done?

ddjd

I take 2-4mg a day

There's a great podcast on YouTube where they interview a Methylene blue expert who's conducted lots of studies using MB. He goes into depth on dosage.

Search "smart drugs smarts methylene blue"

dreamcatcher

My job is physically very exhausting..I wonder how I would ever be able to lower cortisol. I can't even fall asleep during the day due to that :(

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals