Dietary type 2 resistant starch improves systemic inflammation and intestinal permeability?

Easy, I'm a democratic man not a dictator that try to impose his thought to other people. Don't forget you place and everything will be ok.
[/QUOTE
My place? What does you being a democratic man have to do with resistant starch? ?

OP
S

salvio

Three useless answer and another try to make me ban. Adios.

No. Everyone has a place in the society. I have mine you have yours. Stay at your place without invading mine. Now it's clearer or do you need a sketch?
We are on a Ray Peat forum, you talked and I talked. If you don't like my response ignore it. i am certainly not getting irritated past saying my peace. This forum is not your space it is OUR space.

Three useless answer and another try to make me ban. Adios.
I am not trying to ban you. I am just wonder why all the anti-peat stuff? I have silently watched this forum for 4+ years saddened by all the non-Peat bad advice given out to those who come on this forum thinking they are getting good Peat advice just to pass on the nonsense. This should be a place where we all learn more about his science and for those who want to believe differently why then be here? If I read Google search studiez such as your two i would be questioning the study not Ray Peat? He has proved enough to be believed more than anything else?

mrchibbs

mrchibbs

I am a Ray Peat defender and am in just the right right forum to do so.

I appreciate your mediation mrchibbs. I just get so irritated listening to people that try to find fault in Ray Peat.

Trust me I used to feel exactly like you do, but it's not worth the aggravation. Just share your perspective and let it be.

At the core it's all about the motto at the top of the forum: Perceive, Think, Act.

Everyone will have slightly different perspectives and ways of experimenting. Welcoming any discussion is the only way to really build something constructive.

I cringe too listening to other's hostile back and forths so I feel for you mrchibbs. On this forum people need to know who they are talking to, the two camps are those who just want to peacefully learn how to apply all this Ray Peat stuff and then there are those that just want to debate it. Why they feel they need to be here causing confusion is what I am making a point about. It is nothing persinal to salvio. Instead of debating it on this site why not do like others have done and go make your own site with all the changes you want. I feel it is so rude to come in as a new member and say in your first post, "I guess Ray Peat's wrong!". He was getting it from others in his first post from yesterday and when everybody was unhappy about it he left to try again over here right after. Ugghh...

Trust me I used to feel exactly like you do, but it's not worth the aggravation. Just share your perspective and let it be.

At the core it's all about the motto at the top of the forum: Perceive, Think, Act.

Everyone will have slightly different perspectives and ways of experimenting. Welcoming any discussion is the only way to really

Everyone will have slightly different perspectives and ways of experimenting. Welcoming any discussion is the only way to really build something constructive.

Yes PERCEIVE the science, THINK about how it applies to you, ACT by putting it all into motion, NOT PERCEIVE you know more, THINK you can change the science and ACT like a fool.

mrchibbs

Yes PERCEIVE the science, THINK about how it applies to you, ACT by putting it all into motion, NOT PERCEIVE you know more, THINK you can change the science and ACT like a fool.

Are you directing that towards me?

mrchibbs

Oh heck no. You have been a peaceful man :)

Just an addition to my earlier frustration overall.

Ah ok :)

Try to be kind to yourself and avoid frustration. If we look carefully at the world there's madness all around and we can be frustrated for 1000 years and still not change anything, plus it's a drain on our energy.

Let's focus on being constructive and using the framework learned from Ray, everything makes so much sense from the perspective of energy and the organism.

Have a good evening!

Ah ok :)

Try to be kind to yourself and avoid frustration. If we look carefully at the world there's madness all around and we can be frustrated for 1000 years and still not change anything, plus it's a drain on our energy.

Let's focus on being constructive and using the framework learned from Ray, everything makes so much sense from the perspective of energy and the organism.

Have a good evening!
I think we all need to remember that Ray Peat's name is on this site and we need to respect that. I appreciate your calm and kind words. You have a good evening too! ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals