Dietary Sources Of Vitamin E?

Vinny

Haha great @Vinny !
Do you find they taste good?
Very gentle, refreshing taste, perfect for the weather conditions here!
The only thing is that you have to handle them with extreme caution, the needles are penetrating like nothing else!

Simon R.

Someone once mentioned that beef liver had some kind of form that was a bit different then the normal form, but I don't remember who said it and I don't remember any other details. Hopefully somebody else knows? Nutrition databases don't always list every nutrient, like the vitamin K in beef liver (which is in the form of like Mk10-13)

I just found this:
bi00857a004.fp.png_v03

GelatinGoblin

Fascinating. I find this interplay between the fat soluble vitamins A, E and vitamin C so understudied. Thanks for the animal reference. Do you have more info on the relationship with vitamin C?

Especially with the interest in Vitamin A toxicity theories in the past year, I found that the more I dug, the more it became obvious that vitamin A works in a very close and symbiotic relationship with thyroid function, light and vitamin E. Iron, estrogen and PUFAs are also part of the problem. Personally I've noticed skin spots from sun exposure whereas I never got them before. But at this stage I have a definite PUFA excess, and vitamin E is an important part of the whole dynamic.

As far as I know those are from the changes in the skin flora after continued sun exposure. Something fungal if I recall correctly but that may just be false

GelatinGoblin

It varies. I’d estimate most days 200g tomato, 500g tomato purée, 15g tomato paste, 250ml tomato juice.
Under 4g PUFA. Under 25g fat.
Of course getting vitamins from food is superior to supplementation. I don’t supplement with anything anymore but taurine, glycine, bromelain and pea protein in emergencies.
Here’s a standard day. Lower carb (and fructose) than usual because it was sedentary. Don’t rag on me for the low b12 - I make up for it by eating red meat and calf’s liver once-twice a week.

How the ****. Please tell me what you eat man!

ursidae

isnt the vit e in those fruits (kiwi, tomato, cranberry) all contained in the seeds?

ursidae

I think you can check tigernuts
Low pufa low sfa moderate mufa (25g fat in total per 100g) and high E according to the packaging decription
great find. Turns out they're tubers and high in zinc as well. Really unique, must be great for those who can tolerate starch/high fiber

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals