Absolute Best Vitamin E

hiconscience

What do you all consider the very best tocopherol supplement/brand? I have read Swansons mixed tocopherols is good. is that the best vitamin E to invest in what has given you the best results price aside?
Thanks!

Last edited:
L

lollipop

Can I purchase it if I live in Europe Germany or can you guys recommend me a good one which I also get in Europe .
Yes! He ships to Europe. Many people living in Europe and U.K. purchase. You are good to go.

L

lollipop

Very definitely @The_xXx. Helps when I have a high PUFA meal if socially going out. I think it has also been an important strategy in overall improving my temps. I use it by rubbing on my skin. Also read the thread I posted. Many people have written about their results.

Stevie

I mainly use it on my face. I soak my face with a cold flannel then apply the vit E, the one made with palm oil. I feel it retains the moisture well. Putting it straight on a dry face makes me look a little oily. I can taste it though, just usi

BrianF

Idealabs Tocovit. Ive taken a dose and my heart rate increased (pleasantly) so the effect was real.

Both TocoVit and Whole E are great, depending on your goals.

I would use TocoVit if I had unlimited money. The residuals in TocoVit have additional benefits.

I will use WholeE because it is cheaper, and great quality for a pure-E supp.

thomas00

Tocovit. I use it topically. Excellent product. Even just a few drops around the neck produce a good effect. My bottle has lasted me ages.

cyclops

What do you guys think is the best product(s) after TocoVit and Whole E? I realize these are the best, but I'm looking for something that's still good at a lower cost.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals