Lotion Crafter Vitamin E Sucks

J

j.

Lotion Crafter might be the best vitamin E liquid available. However, some tocopherol forms are destroyed by oxygen (apparently alpha tocopherol isn't), and whenever you open your Lotion Crafter container, you expose the vitamin E to oxygen.

I'm actually not sure how much is destroyed, but I thought I'd bring it to your consideration.

Dan W

I'm thinking about using a leftover Unique E pump bottle to dispense it, or maybe an "eyedropper squeeze bottle" (like Haidut's products) to minimize air exposure.

OP
J

j.

There were lots of people whining about the Unique E dispenser in reviews, that the contents were too thick for it too work. Did you get a good one?

Dan W

Interesting, I've had bottles from multiple batches without any problems. I didn't keep them refrigerated though (probably should have), maybe that's why.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dan Wich said:
I didn't keep them refrigerated though (probablydefinitely should have), maybe that's why.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    806.3 KB · Views: 492

Dan W

But the fridge is all the way over there! I need a fridge-butler.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:rolling Did you click that pic? Its a gif.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I am using Lotioncrafter and seems to be doing good. Just trying small amounts constantly through out the day.

OP
J

j.

Dan Wich said:
But the fridge is all the way over there! I need a fridge-butler.

That's also why Progest-E sucks and I'd rather use prometrium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals