Vitamin E 100-fold more potent than remdesivir for SARS-CoV-2 / coronaviruses

yerrag

Lymphocytes:18.8 [LOW]: 20 - 44
Platelets: 387 [HIGH]: 150 - 370
Do you have the rest of the CBC results? RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit... WBC, Neutrophils, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils.

Platelet count is high. Will need more data to see the whole picture.

IRON 7 [LOW]: 11.6 - 31.3
Yes, it's low. I'd like to see your RBC and Hemoglobin. Somehow this is related also to your LDH being very low.

My Albumin - 31,20 LOW [35-52] - that was 4 months ago I will measure a new one soon.
I'm glad it's not as low as 19 anymore. Still, it is low. If adjusted, it may even be lower. Have to see your RBC and Hemoglobin etc. Conventional doctors are so mechanical. If your blood volume is low, your measured albumin (and many other markers such as creatinine) would be inflated because the low blood volume makes your albumin stores appear higher if one looks at it from a concentration standpoint, i.e. (total albumin stores in blood)/blood volume. But you don't have to be a doctor to know this, but you have to be trained by Zionist medical curriculums to not know this.

CRP: 15,7 [HIGH]
ESR: 14 [HIGH]: <10
Inflammation, or tissue destruction markers are high.

Have to work on a solution because we don't want this condition to last, as this destroys organs if it persists. The amount of tissue destroyed is cumulative.
Oh my god I am renting a home and there are some mold in the house. For the past 2 years I'm living here.
Do you think your problems began after you moved in?

I've learned a lot about parasites staring one down face to face (figuratively speaking). Taking a manufactured citrate while lysing plaque created a perfect storm that triggered the pleomorphing of benign microbes into larger and more destructive fungi parasites. Since I had fever, for two weeks I wasn't aware I was dealing with a parasite infection and so I wasn't taking any anti-parasitic meds to counter it. I relied on my own immune system to counter it, and it was very stressful because the immune response was very acidic. Lucky for me, I used carbogen heavily (although taking magnesium bicarbonate would have helped greatly as well, but I didn't think about it until later) just so I can keep my acid-base balance from deteriorating. So, I keep telling you and people in the forum with no one wanting to listen, test your urine and saliva pH and measure your breath rate (an Android app called Respi-Rate is very helpful) so you can get an idea of your acid-base balance.

Yet by not doing it, you show that you do not agree that acid-base balance is not important, and that is not going to help you. Do not regard cheap and simple tests as inferior to very expensive lab tests involving high test gizmos that dazzle us with eye candy.

Begin understanding pleomorphism and terrain theory and slowly distance yourself from Pasteur's flawed germ theory. Otherwise, it is going to be a lifetime of visits to conventional doctors and all their drugs and vaccines and surgeries with each year seeing yourself as becoming less of a person and more of a zombie. Don't follow the crowd. There is very little wisdom in the wisdom of crowds.

Do you have the rest of the CBC results? RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit... WBC, Neutrophils, Monocytes, Eosinophils, Basophils.
Platelets: 387 [HIGH] - RANGE: 150 - 370
Hemoglobin 148 [GOOD] - RANGE: 135 - 172
RBC: 5,17 {GOOD] - RANGE: 4,30 - 5,75
FIBRINOGEN: 3.4 [GOOD] - RANGE: 1.8 - 4.0
NEUTROPHIL (I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A MISTAKE BUT I HAVE 2 NEUTROPHILS SCORES AND BOTH ARE IN RANGE):
a) 5.5 [GOOD] - RANGE: 1.5 - 7.7
b) 66.4 [GOOD] - RANGE: 42-77
EOSINOPHILS: 4.9 [GOOD] - RANGE: 0.5 - 5.5
MONOCYTES: 7.1 [GOOD] - RANGE: 2.0 - 9.5
BASOPHILS: 0.8 [GOOD] - RANGE: 0.0 - 1.8
WBC: 8.3 [GOOD] - RANGE: 3.9 - 10.2
test your urine and saliva pH and measure your breath rate (an Android app called Respi-Rate is very helpful) so you can get an idea of your acid-base balance.
Thanks for recommending that I will do that and I will share the tests with you.
Begin understanding pleomorphism and terrain theory and slowly distance yourself from Pasteur's flawed germ theory.
Yeah, I have no idea about these concepts - there is still lot to learn for sure. Thanks for recommending.

Thank you so much once again @yerrag. You are just awesome!

These are in Serbian but maybe you can make sense of some other parameters too.

Attachments

• 263073530_629433041429328_2495434088226047259_n.jpg
    263073530_629433041429328_2495434088226047259_n.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 262978937_2334983206644969_123701886489936198_n.jpg
    262978937_2334983206644969_123701886489936198_n.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 20

yerrag

I've been studying the blood tests but I need some more information to make my diagnosis better.

I wonder if you have ferritin values from the recent past. I'd like to know if your low iron status is because of it being stored as ferritin, or it being a matter of iron absorption being blocked just at the small intestines due to high bacteria load.

Also, I'd need you to, each time you urinate for a 24hr cycle, to measure your breath rate, urine pH, and saliva pH. Using the Hydrion urine/saliva test strips would give more accuracy/precision. This has the range of pH 5.5-8. There are other Hydrion test strips, but they aren't suitable. And there are made in China test strips as well that aren't reliable. Using a pH meter requires calibration and if you don't calibrate readings are off, so It's just better to use the test strip I specified.

This is very useful information. Thanks for putting it all together. I can give this a try and hope that the effect can be systemic, and not just be limited to the gut, when I take it orally. Often, Ray talks about the effect on the gut, as most substances he talks about are taken orally. But my experience taking substances has me experiencing systemic effects as well. I generally have no gut issues, and I haven't seen taking substances, even antibiotics, having negative effects on my gut either. So, I think that if the substance is not finding much use in the gut, enough must be left over to be absorbed into the blood stream, thru the small intestine, and even going thru the first pass of glucoronidation in the liver, enough is left of the substance to have a systemic effect.

I think what I've successfully done lately, after my mistake of flooding my system with pathogens with injudicious use of systemic enzymes in a brute force attempt to lyse plaque, is to pass on to macrophages the task of killing these pathogens, mainly associated with the periodontal microbiome - fungi and bacteria, both exclusively anaerobic and facultative anaerobic gram negative, as well as catalase-positive gram positive - from neutrophils to macrophages. This was enabled by the use of Vitamin E predominantly of the gamma isomer, ,mixed with cyclodextrins. So there has been less neutrophil phagocytic activity, which tends to be very energy intensive as well as voracious in the use of my albumin stores in blood, as albumin is the primary antioxidant used in countering the spillover ROS arising from neutrophil-based phagocytosis.

This is evident in very much reduced spO2 drops (drops going to 80%) during my sleep, which shows reduced respiratory burst activity from phagocytosis, as respiratory burst activity is very oxygen intensive, using as much as 20x the oxygen needed :

Respiratory burst requires a 10 to 20 fold increase in oxygen consumption through NADPH oxidase (NOX2 in humans) activity. NADPH is the key substrate of NOX2, and bears reducing power. Glycogen breakdown is vital to produce NADPH. This occurs via the pentose phosphate pathway. Respiratory burst - Wikipedia

I also don't wake up 4x each night to urinate a full bladder of urinate anymore, since the redox of all the oxidative stress by my body's antioxidants, primarily albumin, is not needed anymore. So there is less water produced from the lower redox activity. I am also conserving and retaining more of my albumin, which helps to increase my blood volume, and with higher blood volume, I see my blood pressure becoming much lower as a result.

Even more important is that Gamma Vit E allows for the necrotic core of plaque to be successfully penetrated, such that the formidable wall of refuge for pathogens has been shattered, that the evasive activity of pathogens have been rendered ineffective. This allows for my immune cells - neutrophils, macrophages - to get a high kill ratio instead of having chronic failed attempts. Failed attempts lead to the immune system exerting more efforts in a futile attempt to kill bacteria, as more inflammatory cytokines are generated, leading to more inflammation and oxidative stress, with no significant results. It is like the Waterloo or being stuck in a hellish quagmire in the fog of war in Vietnam and in Afghanistan.

Since my killing spree of these pesky bacteria is just beginning, I wish bring in more ammo. I am considering using suppositories that contain clove oil, which is high in eugenol. The clove oil has to be part of an essential oil blend though, so I'd have to figure out that blend, and then I have to put that in a carrier that is suitable. The book I am basing my blending on however recommends cocoa butter and sesame oil, and since sesame oil is high in PUFA, I have to see if I can replace sesame oil with fully hydrogenated coconut oil.

I am considering using electromagnetic frequency, such as that of Royal Rife and of Hulda Clark, but that is another purchase and another technology. And hopefully I don't have to go that deep into it.

Currently, I have stopped using my Gamma E-Cyclodextrin Blend, as well as the accompanying 500mg of tetracycline, for the time being, in order to put any plaque lysing activity on hold. This should allow me to concentrate on the current level of infection in my system. I am just taking the artemisia annua alcohol extract, Tocovit, and aspirin. And then see how I hold up.

I may incorporate methylene blue if needed as long as I have not begun using the suppository with clove essential oil. MB and clove essential oil don't mix, because both are MAO inhibitors.

I honestly haven't been willing to go that deep into the Vitamin D receptor theory,

At my current state, I have not been too concerned with being deficient in Vitamin D, given that I get enough sunlight exposure and do spend time sunbathing to get enough vitamin D. While sunbathing isn't a regular part of my routine, I work in a patio that is exposed to indirect sunlight all throughout the day. I've never believed in vitamin D supplementation, and my state of blood sugar regulation, at optimal levels, leave me with no insulin excess that would interfere with the proper conversion of cholesterol to vitamin D in my skin. With enough calcium intake, I believe I don't even have to convert my D3 stores to calcitriol, which is a stress hormone.

Despite having very high blood pressure, I have not considered myself at risk for angiotensin II and its inflammatory consequences of lowering immunity. I believe my high blood pressure is merely the result of having lower blood volume, and that the RAAS is helpful in determining the blood pressure I need to give all my body's tissues and organs adequate perfusion so that I have sufficient delivery of nutrients as well as means for elimination of metabolic wastes through the circulatory system.

I tried 2 hours of CO2 bathing. It hasn't given me any relief. At that time I was suffering cramps and joint pains that I attribute to an acid buildup in my system arising from the immune system fighting off bacteria and using acids to kill the bacteria.

Perhaps CO2 bathing is not meant for that application. Perhaps it requires multiple sessions of CO2 bathing to have an effect. I have to do multiple sessions to see if it can remove my keloids, which is a form of fibrosis that is cosmetic in nature.

I still have to make my magnesium bicarbonate. I really think it can help. It tastes better than baking soda also.

If thiosulphate is a fungicide, I ought to find a USP version of it. I have lots of sodium thiosulphate technical grade, as I use it to counter the chlorinated water I restock my koi pond with fresh water. I was also thinking of buying flower of sulphur, as I think it is fungi that is causing my eosinophils to be high.

I need to keep reading this to learn more.

johnwester130

A great study that demonstrates once again the versatility of vitamin E, not only as a PUFA peroxidation blocker (a better term than "antioxidant", as the latter actually implies a metabolic inhibitor), but also as a substance with direct antiviral effects. Several studies came out over the last year demonstrating that most of the symptoms, morbidity and even mortality of COVID-19 are due to lipid peroxidation and an inflammatory cascade triggered by both angiotensin II and the inflammatory mediators derived from PUFA through the activity of the COX and LOX enzymes. However, there are much fewer studies demonstrating substances with direct viral replication inhibiting effects against SARS-CoV-2. Glycine, naringenin, vitamin D, quinine, and potentially zinc are some such substances but it would be nice if there was a substance that could provide both a direct viral inhibition as well as inhibiting the development of COVID-19 once the infection has already taken hold. Well, it looks like vitamin E may be one such substance. The study below demonstrated that even at a low concentration of 10 uM/L, alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E) inhibited SARS-CoV-2 by more than 90%. That concentration can be achieved in human by taking just 75 IU - 100 IU orally, once daily. Since vitamin E has a half-life of about 48 hours, this dosage can even be taken every other day and still achieve the same concentrations and, hopefully, the same antiviral effects. And if that was not already great news, the study also found that vitamin E can block the replication/infection caused by the entire family of beta-coronaviruses (of which SARS-CoV-2 is a member)! So, it looks like vitamin E may be a cheap, safe and widely available OTC protection against not only the "fearsome" SARS-CoV-2 but also the common cold. The latter is something modern medicine claims is impossible. We've all heard the story on TV for years - "Listen to me boy - there is no cure/protection against the common cold!" :): And the good news does not end there. The study also found that alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E) was about 100-fold more potent/effective than remdesivir against SARS-CoV-2 and other coronaviruses!

The only handicap of the study is that it claims it studied "water-soluble" versions of vitamin E, which prompts most readers to think that regular vitamin E would not have such effects. However, the study explicitly found that the plain, unesterified alpha-tocopherol was the beneficial element and the only reason the study bothered with the water-soluble versions of vitamin E was the persistent (and false) myth that unesterified vitamin E somehow has poor absorption when taken orally (due to its lipophilicity) and thus water-soluble versions need to be taken for optimal absorption/effects. Also, in-virto studies typically used aqueous cellular environment and as such water-soluble chemicals are preferred as their effects are much easier to ascertain. Btw, none of the oral bioavailability nonsense is true and multiple human studies have demonstrated that unesterified vitamin E not only absorbs well in humans after oral use, but all of the water-soluble esters have lower anti-peroxidation activity and often cause allergic side effects. So, if one wants to replicate the findings of the study below, I'd suggest using orally plain alpha-tocopherol mixed with some fat.

@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod @boris @Giraffe @charlie

Water-soluble tocopherol derivatives inhibit SARS-CoV-2 RNA-dependent RNA polymerase
Water-soluble vitamin E compounds directly inhibit SARS-CoV-2 replication and synergize with remdesivir

"...This led to the identification of 12 compounds that reduced SARS-CoV-2 propagation by more than 90% at a concentration of just 10µM. Next, the researchers found that five of these top 12 compounds reduced the burden of SARS-CoV-2 by more than 90% in the human lung epithelial cell line Calu3. Four of these drugs – niclosamide, remdesivir, lopinavir, and D-α-tocopherol polyethylene glycol succinate (TPGS) – showed maximal efficacy in preventing established SARS-CoV-2 infection in VeroE6 cells. In addition, 11 of the 12 top compounds demonstrated strong antiviral activity against the seasonal betacoronavirus OC43, suggesting that most of the compounds are effective against betacoronaviruses more broadly."

"...To understand the mechanism underlying the antiviral activity of TPGS, the researchers tested its constituent components: D-α-tocopherol, succinate, and polyethylene glycol. Since α-tocopherol alone is insoluble in an aqueous environment, the researchers instead tested α-tocopherol succinate (αTOS) and α-tocopherol phosphate (αTOP). This revealed that αTOS is capable of inhibiting SARS-CoV2 replication in VeroE6 cells, suggesting that α-tocopherol is the active antiviral component in TPGS. Given the potent synergy observed between TPGS and remdesivir – which is a known inhibitor of the SARS-CoV-2 RdRp – the team hypothesized that TPGS also inhibits this RdRp. The researchers measured the ability of TPGS to inhibit the transcriptional activity of purified SARS-CoV-2 RdRp composed of the catalytic subunit non-structural protein 12 (NSP12) and two accessory proteins – NSP7 and NSP8. They found that TPGS inhibited the transcriptional activity of the SARS-CoV-2 RdRp, with a potency that was approximately 100-fold that of remdesivir."
have you heard anything on fluoride detox/elimination from Peat.
Btw, for some reason the guys on supplement reddit don't like vitamin E. they claim there's studies showing it increased all cause mortality. so people on that forum, many of them like supplementing all kinds of herbs, and creatine and multivitamin supplements but they have an issue with both vitamin C and E. C apparently lead to decreased response/gains from training, and the common info passed around on E is that it supposedly increased all cause mortality when used...
Love it. Great find.

COVID isn't the problem

Prions and graphene from the vaccine are

yerrag

I'm going to assume that you are acidic, and if your urine and saliva pH tests say otherwise, which I think isn't likely, then my analysis would have to change.

As for ferritin, it wouldn't change my analysis at all whether it's normal or low.

So I'll go ahead with giving you my interpretation of these values. Since I've sent you Dr. Weatherby's by pm reference ranges for common blood test markers, for the interest of brevity I won't be detailing the values of these markers but I'll just be saying whether the values are low, or high, or within range. I won't say a marker is normal, but I'll stay it's optimal if within range, as the term normal has many connotations. For example, for a general US population with widespread blood sugar problems, it is normal to have high blood sugar but it isn't optimal.

I'll start by saying some positives:

- It appears your kidneys, liver, and gallbladders are fine from having optimal numbers for creatinine (kidneys), for AST and ALT enzymes (liver), and for bilibirun and for GGT (gallbladder).

- Your innate immunity (the other being your adaptive immune system) looks to be holding steady by its ability to respond with high WBC and high neutrophils when there is a high pathogenic load.

With that said, here are areas to work on:

High inflammation - from high ESR and high CRP, which are inflammation markers. High inflammation as well as a high infectious load are associated with high oxidative stresses, and since your albumin is also low, it could be the result of high usage of albumin from your blood in acting as an antioxidant to neutralize the oxidative stress. Since your kidneys, liver, and gallbladder don't seem to be negatively affected, I suspect that the inflammation could be from hemolysis, where your blood is being destroyed by pathogens.

High pathogenic load - from high WBC and high neutrophils (indicating high bacteria load) and high neutrophils (parasites) and high monocytes (which could not be easily ascertained yet as to being from endotoxins from bacteria die-off or from parasites that could invade macrophages and use the macrophage as its host to evade immune cells attempts to kill it). Having low albumin and high ALP enzyme supports this interpretation. Your mean platelet volume being low also points to infection and inflammation as causative. There is one blood marker, LUC, which is high as well, and this points to a probable fungal origin to the parasitic infection, and aspergillosis may well be involved. Since you say you have been living in a place that has high mold, your daily exposure to the molds may be instrumental in your having a higher than normal fungal parasitic load. To allay your fears, your eosinophils count is not too alarming, at 4.9%, as I have just recently gotten as high as 14.5%, and with use of effective treatment, I was able to lower my easinophil levels to 4.5% in two weeks. I still have work to do now to lower it further, and the coming week I will now how effective the last treatment I gave myself would be. I believe my fungal infection is also from an aspergillus fungus, so if what I used to treat my condition worked, there is a high chance it will work on you.

Sugar metabolism not optimal -You have high fasting blood sugar, and your oxygen carrying capacity (in blood) is low. Low MCH/MCHC - while both are within range, they are on low range. This hypoxemic condition (low oxygen content in blood) would be a hindrance in getting efficient sugar metabolism going. And we haven't yet touched on having good tissue oxygenation, which is dependent on having enough CO2 content in blood. Getting an accurate breathing rate serves as a proxy for blood pH, and if you can monitor your breath rate (using the Respi-Rate android app), we can get an idea of how well your tissue oxygenation is, together with the use of spO2 readings. One marker I also looked at which doesn't look good is your LDH, as it is very low. It indicates inefficient thyroid metabolism- the more efficient the thyroid hormones are in regulating cell metabolism, the greater the amount of LDH transcribed and used by the cell. Lastly, your serum calcium is low. This is not helpful to efficient sugar metabolism involving mitochondrial respiration, as this condition increases reliance on glycolysis for energy production and produces lactic acid.

Low Iron- serum iron is low, and calculated transferrin saturation at 11.5% confirms your low iron anemic condition. Low MCH/MCHC serves as a more useful marker than serum RBC/hemoglobin/hematocrit, because it is not dependent on whether your blood has high, normal, or low blood volume. Serum hemoglobin and serum hematocrit would appear to be in optimal range, as the values would appear to be higher when blood volume is low. So without taking your blood volume into consideration, you may be misled into thinking that your serum hemoglobin and hematocrit is normal. But this is something I figured out myself, and you won't see this discussed at all in medical texts. So it is up to you to determine if what I say makes sense. Your serum RBC value is above optimal range, and very likely it is a tell that you have low blood volume. Assuming that the midpoint of optimal range of serum RBC is my basis for normal blood volume -4.5, and your serum RBC is 5.17. I can approximate your blood volume to be only 4.5/5.17 = 87% of normal blood volume. This has a lot to do with your albumin being very low, as albumin is needed for blood plasma to hold on to salt, and salt is what attracts water from the ecf (that isn't plasma) into plasma. With more water in plasma because of salt held on by albumin, plasma volume increases and blood volume correspondingly. Lastly, you have a very high platelet count. The reason that is so is due to having low hemoglobin as low hemoglobin causes low clotting ability, and the higher platelet count compensates for the low clotting ability.

Low serum potassium - this can be caused by many factors, so we have to find out what it is so it can be fixed. It could be due to magnesium deficiency - as having adequate potassium stores requires that magnesium stores should first be adequate. Another cause is low potassium intake, though I doubt this to be likely but still outliers are there. Or serum pH could be too alkaline probably from having low CO2/carbonic acid coupled with normal or low lactic/keto acid levels - potassium leaves the blood and goes into cells in exchange for more hydrogen ions which helps to make blood more acidic.

Here are some links I relied on to help me analyze your condition, which I find to be helpful. Please read them, as it's important for you to rely on yourself to ascertain that my interpretation is spot on or not. I don't usually get an A in school, I usually get a B because I am myself very error prone and try as I might, some details just escape me:

I wonder if you have ferritin values from the recent past. I'd like to know if your low iron status is because of it being stored as ferritin, or it being a matter of iron absorption being blocked just at the small intestines due to high bacteria load.
I will have it in a week or so. Along with some hormones, VIT D, albumin etc. Do you think transferrin saturation is also valuable parameter?
Also, I'd need you to, each time you urinate for a 24hr cycle, to measure your breath rate, urine pH, and saliva pH. Using the Hydrion urine/saliva test strips would give more accuracy/precision.
I'm pretty sure hydrion tests are not available in my country but I will try my best to, either find them, or find the suitable replacements.
and if you can monitor your breath rate (using the Respi-Rate android app), we can get an idea of how well your tissue oxygenation is, together with the use of spO2 readings.
I feel like using this app is making my breathing very unnatural because I'm focusing my attention on the breathing moving it away from the natural rhythm. xd
Is it called the "respi-rate"?
Lastly, your serum calcium is low. This is not helpful to efficient sugar metabolism involving mitochondrial respiration, as this condition increases reliance on glycolysis for energy production and produces lactic acid.
I feel like all my calcium went into the soft tissues away from the blood xd I often feel my intestine very stiff/calcified as well as my blood vessels etc. Most of the times I have increased inflammation when upping my milk consumption. Eggshells also gives me some gut irritation. I eat leafy greens 3-4x a week. I guess beside cheese (which I eat around 50-80g a day) celery juice is the next best thing to try in order to increase my calcium.

Also if my calcium is low and the system relies on glycolysis - which in turns produces lactic acid - my LDH would be much higher - and mine is pretty low?
The reason that is so is due to having low hemoglobin as low hemoglobin causes low clotting ability, and the higher platelet count compensates for the low clotting ability.
I think I just messed up with my clotting/bleeding system just by using high doses of MK-4 [45mg] and VIT E [1.5g] with some progesterone [9-30mg] and occasional thyroid (every other day or even 2-3x a week) etc. At this point when I get some progesterone I feel very dizzy and disoriented. I think it's all because of blood thinning ability. Also my tinnitus is pretty high after using them over the period of 2 months.

I always get some weird/bad side effect from blood thinners:

When I used cynomel/cynoplus I got blood in my stool.
When I used doxycycline I got blood in my stool.
When using VIT E I got weird sensations in my brain and heart/blood vessels as well as feeling of dizziness.
When using aspirin my tinnitus goes 10/10.
When used D3 I got blood in my stool [not to mention 3 other debilitating things]
When I used K2, E, Progesterone I created some myocarditis symptoms and atherosclerosis symptoms in my chest/heart area.

That's why I used with K2 with all these blood thinners to find some balance but I ended messing myself up like I never did before.
I never felt worse/unstable in my life which is pretty frustrating considering I felt decent before experimenting with all of these vitamins & hormones [D3,K2, E, progesterone].
Low serum potassium - this can be caused by many factors, so we have to find out what it is so it can be fixed. It could be due to magnesium deficiency - as having adequate potassium stores requires that magnesium stores should first be adequate. Another cause is low potassium intake, though I doubt this to be likely
I do eat a lot of fruits and drinking fruit juices.
I'm still waiting for my magnesium hydroxide in order to make magnesium bicarbonate (It's still stuck at customs even though I payed 80$ shipping cost month ago).
Here are some links I relied on to help me analyze your condition, which I find to be helpful. Please read them, as it's important for you to rely on yourself to ascertain that my interpretation is spot on or not.
Once again, thank you so much. You are the boss.

Last edited:

yerrag

I will have it in a week or so. Along with some hormones, VIT D, albumin etc. Do you think transferrin saturation is also valuable parameter?
You don't need trans sat as I already calculated that for you.
I'm pretty sure hydrion tests are not available in my country but I will try my best to, either find them, or find the suitable replacements.
I had to order it from Amazon US as its not available in the Philippines either, but I have the advantage of being able to avail of a small package forwarding service that allows me to get the item in a week at a reasonable cost.

A pH meter would also help so long as you get a unit with good accuracy and precision, and that you would have to calibrate every so often.

I feel like using this app is making my breathing very unnatural because I'm focusing my attention on the breathing moving it away from the natural rhythm. xd
Is it called the "respi-rate"?
Yes. Respi-Rate.

I had the same problem as you using it at the start, but you should have to overcome that problem by technique. A training learning curve is involved.

I've tried other apps, and this app seems to me more suitable.
I feel like all my calcium went into the soft tissues away from the blood xd I often feel my intestine very stiff/calcified as well as my blood vessels etc. Most of the times I have increased inflammation when upping my milk consumption. Eggshells also gives me some gut irritation. I eat leafy greens 3-4x a week. I guess beside cheese (which I eat around 50-80g a day) celery juice is the next best thing to try in order to increase my calcium.
That can happen if you're hypothyroid.
Also if my calcium is low and the system relies on glycolysis - which in turns produces lactic acid - my LDH would be much higher
When there is more oxidative metabolism than just glycolysis in your energy production, more LDH is transcribed and produced.

yerrag

I think I just messed up with my clotting/bleeding system just by using high doses of MK-4 [45mg] and VIT E [1.5g] with some progesterone [9-30mg] and occasional thyroid (every other day or even 2-3x a week) etc. At this point when I get some progesterone I feel very dizzy and disoriented. I think it's all because of blood thinning ability. Also my tinnitus is pretty high after using them over the period of 2 months.

I always get some weird/bad side effect from blood thinners:

When I used cynomel/cynoplus I got blood in my stool.
When I used doxycycline I got blood in my stool.
When using VIT E I got weird sensations in my brain and heart/blood vessels as well as feeling of dizziness.
When using aspirin my tinnitus goes 10/10.
When used D3 I got blood in my stool [not to mention 3 other debilitating things]
When I used K2, E, Progesterone I created some myocarditis symptoms and atherosclerosis symptoms in my chest/heart area.

That's why I used with K2 with all these blood thinners to find some balance but I ended messing myself up like I never did before.
I never felt worse/unstable in my life which is pretty frustrating considering I felt decent before experimenting with all of these vitamins & hormones [D3,K2, E, progesterone].
I can only explain the part about doxy causing blood in stools. It kills bacteria and lowers serotonin, and since you rely on serotonin for gut motility, with low serotonin it becomes difficult to effect effortless bowel movement. Blood in stool results from the effortful and strained movement of bowels.

You likely have low magnesium stores as ample magnesium stores provide energy for the autonomic movement of intestinal muscles that effect smooth bowel movement thru peristalsis.

While relying on Peaty supplements can help many times to jumpstart homeostasis from out or the depths of vicious cycles, it's always better to eventually put your body on a self-regulatory mode that does not require dependence on daily supplementation with hormones and nootropics.

But that is a stage that you're not at and are trying to achieve. So using supplements would see varying levels of success.

I really don't know how you can be adversely affected but I suspect that looking at underlying systemic issues would be a good way to start. One systemic issue I would look at isbyour acid base balance, for example.

yerrag

I do eat a lot of fruits and drinking fruit juices.
I'm still waiting for my magnesium hydroxide in order to make magnesium bicarbonate (It's still stuck at customs even though I payed 80$ shipping cost month ago).
You have your CO2 sodastream-like setup ready I hope?

When there is more oxidative metabolism than just glycolysis in your energy production, more LDH is transcribed and produced.
So what you are saying is more LDH = better oxidative metabolism?
HAIDUT: The "problem" with LDH is that is non-specific so the medical field hates it. However, it is exactly this non-specificity (read systemic) feature that makes LDH so useful. If LDH is chronically high, you are definitely not healthy. Acute rise can occur in something as "benign" as exhaustive exercise.

The higher the LDH becomes, the worse the prognosis of cancer or any other disease where LDH is expected to be elevated. And you can see that LDH is elevated in a very diverse set of conditions, all of which can be deadly.

Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH) | Testing.com
" Elevated levels of LD usually indicate some type of tissue damage. LD levels typically will rise as the cellular destruction begins, peak after some time period, and then begin to fall. LD levels are elevated in a wide variety of conditions, reflecting its widespread tissue distribution

An elevated level of LD may be seen with:

Hemolytic anemia
Pernicious anemia (megaloblastic anemia)
Infections such as infectious mononucleosis (mono), meningitis, encephalitis, HIV
Sepsis
Intestinal, myocardial (heart) and lung (pulmonary) infarction
Acute kidney disease
Acute liver disease
Acute muscle injury
Pancreatitis
Bone fractures
Testicular cancer, lymphoma or other cancers
Severe shock
Lack of oxygen (hypoxia)
A high LD in the blood may indicate that treatment for cancer (e.g., chemotherapy) has not been successful. A high level is predictive of a poorer outlook for survival for those with cancer. "

Of course they are talking here about "elevated" LDH and not optimal and within range. I believed that low LDH actually meant that my lactic acid is low and that's good . :(

I can only explain the part about doxy causing blood in stools. It kills bacteria and lowers serotonin, and since you rely on serotonin for gut motility, with low serotonin it becomes difficult to effect effortless bowel movement. Blood in stool results from the effortful and strained movement of bowels.
Yeah I don't think that is true in my experience.
I think it has to do something with thinning the blood, blood pressure etc. I got the same bleeding and same "dull" pain in my crohn's-infected intestine as when using Cynoplus.
I think my ileocolic valve and some other parts of the intestines are damaged and probably affected somehow by any blood thinning effect and also affected by some stimulants.

Also they do contain a lot of impurities like talc and microcrystalline cellulose and few other which I forgot.
I really don't know how you can be adversely affected but I suspect that looking at underlying systemic issues would be a good way to start. One systemic issue I would look at isbyour acid base balance, for example.
What is the best way to learn about the topic?
Do you think it's mostly pathogen driven?
You have your CO2 sodastream-like setup ready I hope?
I planned using just plain carbonated water in the beginning since I don't have any water filtration system to use with soda stream.
Do you have any advise here?

yerrag

Of course they are talking here about "elevated" LDH and not optimal and within range. I believed that low LDH actually meant that my lactic acid is low and that's good . :(
No.

You are below optimal range. However, you are hard pressed to find explanations from medical experts as to why.

It is not good. Thinking it is is wishful thinking.

johnwester130

So what you are saying is more LDH = better oxidative metabolism?
HAIDUT: The "problem" with LDH is that is non-specific so the medical field hates it. However, it is exactly this non-specificity (read systemic) feature that makes LDH so useful. If LDH is chronically high, you are definitely not healthy. Acute rise can occur in something as "benign" as exhaustive exercise.

The higher the LDH becomes, the worse the prognosis of cancer or any other disease where LDH is expected to be elevated. And you can see that LDH is elevated in a very diverse set of conditions, all of which can be deadly.

Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH) | Testing.com
" Elevated levels of LD usually indicate some type of tissue damage. LD levels typically will rise as the cellular destruction begins, peak after some time period, and then begin to fall. LD levels are elevated in a wide variety of conditions, reflecting its widespread tissue distribution

An elevated level of LD may be seen with:

Hemolytic anemia
Pernicious anemia (megaloblastic anemia)
Infections such as infectious mononucleosis (mono), meningitis, encephalitis, HIV
Sepsis
Intestinal, myocardial (heart) and lung (pulmonary) infarction
Acute kidney disease
Acute liver disease
Acute muscle injury
Pancreatitis
Bone fractures
Testicular cancer, lymphoma or other cancers
Severe shock
Lack of oxygen (hypoxia)
A high LD in the blood may indicate that treatment for cancer (e.g., chemotherapy) has not been successful. A high level is predictive of a poorer outlook for survival for those with cancer. "

Yeah I don't think that is true in my experience.
I think it has to do something with thinning the blood, blood pressure etc. I got the same bleeding and same "dull" pain in my crohn's-infected intestine as when using Cynoplus.
I think my ileocolic valve and some other parts of the intestines are damaged and probably affected somehow by any blood thinning effect and also affected by some stimulants.

Also they do contain a lot of impurities like talc and microcrystalline cellulose and few other which I forgot.

I planned using just plain carbonated water in the beginning since I don't have any water filtration system to use with soda stream.

how can you get vaccine particles out the body?

No.

You are below optimal range. However, you are hard pressed to find explanations from medical experts as to why.

It is not good. Thinking it is is wishful thinking.
Thanks.

I was using that article only because Haidut shared it in his post.

yerrag

That would work. You just have to find the needed amount of magnesium hydroxide to react with the CO2. And putting the bottles in the freezer to bring the water temp close to freezing would help the rectify go to completion quickly.

yerrag

A lot of this is thru having a critical attitude in reading medical literature and being able to detect the language of hemming and hawing and of obfuscation. Literature filled with correlation and none of mention of cause and effect, and especially where the language involves circular reasoning and the use of high falluting unintelligible scientific gibberish to sound expert, mainly to exhaust the reader into acceptance.

Also a lot of personal observation and being quick to detect something that doesn't fit the expectation, instead of ignoring it as an aberration.

And being open to an alternate explanation by yourself such that you aren't stuck forever on one trend of thought or approach.

A lot of it is your attitude towards problem solving. And being open to other schools of thought that would not hew to the mainstream.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals