Klaire Pure E

J

j.

Klaire tries to make hypoallergenic products. In the label of their vitamin E product it reads "for the most sensitive individual".

One thing I noticed of the Vitamin E product is that their capsules are very small. Peat often says that a good vitamin E product has a small capsule in relation to the amount of vitamin E, because that means it has little oil or contaminants. It has the smallest vitamin E capsule of all products I used, with 544 mg of vitamin E (400 IU, the content of the typical product, is 266 mg).

That said, I don't know if it has enough to cause allergic reactions in sensitive people.

Regarding its tocopherols, for those who consider that, it has a good amount of gamma, about 50% of its alpha tocopherol content.

OP
J

j.

Klaire has a hard gelatin capsule. I was wondering how fast it would disintegrate in the stomach, apparently in 10 minutes.

OP
J

j.

Blah, disappointed, not as bad as Unique E, but I took 5 capsules today and I feel a bit of the typical soy effects. I ate two carrots and felt better quickly, but still...

Maybe it'll work when I'm really well, when everything is optimum such as protein, caffeine, etc. But it's not something reliable for the extremely soy sensitive.

The search continues...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals