Dental Help? Calcium Therapy Institute

Lore

I can't post a link, but if you visit Calcium Therapy Institute, Dr. Mark Manhart will tell you the truth about the dental field of medicine.

I am a testimony to his truth. It works.

I wanted to have the amalgam removed by a so-called natural dentist who specialized in this removal and he recommended I have all of my teeth removed because I was too far gone, pockets were more than 10.

Yes, my mouth was in pain. I was told to stop using everything for my teeth and use a very soft bristle brush and water only. The pain started to subside the very first time I brushed with water only. I was so amazed. While I awaited his samples he offered to mail to me, within 2 days, the pain was almost gone. AMAZING, after 4 years of pain. I had been trying everything!

Anyway, read through his website, he is a "truther" like Dr. Gilbert Ling and everyone here.

dfspcc20

I can't post a link, but if you visit Calcium Therapy Institute, Dr. Mark Manhart will tell you the truth about the dental field of medicine.

I am a testimony to his truth. It works.

I wanted to have the amalgam removed by a so-called natural dentist who specialized in this removal and he recommended I have all of my teeth removed because I was too far gone, pockets were more than 10.

Yes, my mouth was in pain. I was told to stop using everything for my teeth and use a very soft bristle brush and water only. The pain started to subside the very first time I brushed with water only. I was so amazed. While I awaited his samples he offered to mail to me, within 2 days, the pain was almost gone. AMAZING, after 4 years of pain. I had been trying everything!

Anyway, read through his website, he is a "truther" like Dr. Gilbert Ling and everyone here.

Care to give a summary, other than it involves no toothpaste and a soft toothbrush? I gather it involves calcium? Is it proprietary?

OP
Lore

Lore

Well, yes, I asked him what was in the formula and he said calcium, zinc and a bit of magnesium. You can call and speak with him, he is a very friendly fellow. I was so surprised when he responded to my email himself versus having a receptionist like other doctor offices do.

I'm sure one of the chemists here can determine the formula if they had a sample.

The bottle comes with a few granules of formula in the bottom of the bottle, you add the water, let set for 2 hours then use. It is a tasteless formula, like tasting water. I put a bit in my mouth then use the special toothbrush for 3 to 5 min, twice a day. More if I want. As the liquid is used and if there are still granules in the bottom of the bottle, add more water until the granules are gone. He said that it usually equals a total of 32 oz of water.

Read his website, all the details are there or call and speak with him. He will send out samples. I placed an order and paid for the sample. He is sharing the truth and I appreciated him, so I paid for the sample.

I haven't been unable to chew meat (or anything for that matter) on the right side of my mouth for 4 years. After one week, I am now able to chew meat on the right side of my mouth. My bones are healing with a very simple, tasteless solution.

Need to know more? I don't know what else to say. It works. I just could believe there was someone sharing the simple truth.

OP
Lore

Lore

Quote from the website: http://www.calciumtherapy.com/fecal-therapy-or-calcium-therapy/

FECAL Therapy or CALCIUM Therapy

Many of the body’s most treacherous bacteria live in the mouth (oral cavity) and in the gut (lower intestine) causing havoc as infectious disorders. The source and treatment against their attacks on these systems are of intense scientific investigation. This paper is a comparative look at two unique therapies employed to safely impact the serious affects of toxic bacteria such as Clostridium difficle, Actinomycosis, Fusobacteria and Lactobacillus that accumulate in the mouth and gut alike. Dentists of the Calcium Therapy Institute offer their 50 years of clinical experience and insight drawn from managing and resolving infections of the mouth with Calcium Therapy.

Conclusion
Periodontal disorders have shown to be linked with lower intestinal ailments, and chronic inflammations of both the mouth and the gut exhibit vague symptoms that often lead to late diagnosis. The bacteria control markers and their well-established association may apply to both oral and intestinal inflammations. Gut diseases are difficult to detect, and some so lethal that serious concerns for early detection are of worthy investigation. This linkage has significant ramifications due to calcium’s high level of permeability under normal conditions and the timed-release properties of certain calcium materials. The collateral benefits of oral Calcium Therapy to combat gum and gut diseases are being clarified in clinical settings.

OP
Lore

Lore

Quote from the website: Calcium Therapy Institute - Salivary and Blood Calcium Response to the Calcium Method of Periodontal Therapy under Calcium Therapy Institute - Our Research

Salivary and Blood Calcium Response to the Calcium Method of Periodontal Therapy

by Mark J. Manhart DDS, 1982

INTRODUCTION
Calcium compounds have shown to be valuable materials in dentistry for a hundred years [1]. Formulations of calcium with esters exhibit remarkable properties in the healing process of dental structures, namely, in periapical (root tip) and endodontic (root canal) tissues [2] [3] [4], in vital root resection procedures [5], and on pulp tissues [6].

Over a period of 16 years calcium compounds have been used by the present observer in the development of therapies for endodontic and periodontal (gum and bone) infections [3] [7]. Since periodontal disease is the most common degenerative disease in industrialized societies, the Calcium Method of Periodontal Therapy (CMPT) is of significant interest. Furthermore, the versatility of calcium-ester compounds extends into such diverse areas as dental implantology [8] and calcium deficiencies [9].

Therefore, this study was directed toward relationships among calcium compounds, periodontal disease, and calcium levels of saliva and blood. It is this observer’s hypothesis that CMPT is not only a sound and effective therapy, but could be related to the blood serum calcium level and calcium deficiencies. Research has indicated that one of the most responsive stores of calcium in the body to restore calcium imbalance is the alveolar bone, the delicate bone around the neck of each tooth as one of the tooth-supporting tissues, the periodontium (10). That is, the exact tissues directly and immediately affected by advanced periodontal disease and by the CMPT.

More recent stress studies by McCarron (11) relate low blood serum concentrates of ionized calcium to hypertension. Therefore, as part of the present hypothesis, a correlation could be drawn from any periodontal therapy that would provide excess free calcium ions to the periodontium and the blood serum calcium concentration. The present study may link elevated calcium levels during periodontal therapy to the calcium levels of the saliva and the periodontal tissues. In addition, the calcium treatments are very direct and long-term. Thus, a significant elevation in the salivary calcium levels or blood serum may reveal a calcium treatment for both periodontal disease and calcium deficiency diseases.

..... more detail on the web page ...

DISCUSSION
Periododntal disease has been correlated with blood pressure conditions, namely, hypertension, which coincides with a loss of vital calcium from the periodontal (alveolar) bone of the mouth to the vascular system [10]. Blood calcium levels are known to be controlled closely by the endocrine system, and recent studies have related blood pressure to the blood calcium level [11].

The results of the present investigation demonstrate the reliability of the CMPT, and present interesting corollaries to calcium levels of the serum. In terms of diet, it should be noted that an individual’s calcium level can reflect a life style, eating habits, or explain the variance of individual results. The normal calcium level of the serum is 9-11 ppm. Although this study reports the mean value in this range, it can be noted that the serum calcium levels did rise by 0.2189 ppm seven days after treatment. This data were analyzed with a least-squares computer program to fit the straight line with the standards and the calcium values interpreted from the line and the instrument’s reading from each sample.

The value of calcium in saliva is 7.50 ppm, and it can be further noted that by the seventh day post-treatment these levels did rise by 1.2693 ppm. The study indicates that there is less available calcium in the saliva at the time of periodontal disease activity, and the CMPT initiates a rapid and sustained increase in the salivary calcium during treatment.

Another interesting aspect of the study was that while the salivary calcium levels were rising significantly at the outset of the therapy (ten minutes post-treatment readings), the serum calcium levels were dropping by 0.84 ppm. Nonetheless, the calcium concentrations in the serum did continue to rise above their initial levels by the second day and thereafter. This would indicate that there is less calcium the in the serum at the time of periodontal disease activity. It should be noted that much of the treatment material administered to deep subgingival spaces remained for an extended period of time, i.e. several days despite normal brushing procedures.

It is apparent that local site administration of the calcium compound into the periodontal tissues elicits a rapid and extended serum calcium response and alteration. The CMPT apparently replenishes the low level of calcium in the midst of periodontal infection. In addition, the divergent response of serum calcium level to the treatment may be also associated with the sex and the age of the subject. One might speculate as to what happens to the stochiometric level (quantity of chemical reaction) of the calcium material in the initial period of the periodontal treatment. The answer may bear upon the subject’s capacity for utilizing free calcium. This may also explain why the calcium level of Group I (active perio. dis.) was lower and the serum calcium level of Group II (history of perio. dis. no presence) was higher.

Inasmuch as both normal and infected periodontal tissues respond favorably to this treatment, it may be suggestive of a long-term resource of dietary calcium as well as a mode of controlling and healing periodontal disease. This calcium-concentrated therapy would seem valuable in the context that calcium deficiency disorders are common symptoms for many patients with hypertensive, osteoporotic, and periodontal disease conditions.

SUMMARY
Local administration of the CMPT, whether the periodontium is infectious or healthy, does not seem to interfere with the regenerative capacity of the periodontal or vascular tissues. Furthermore, this periodontal treatment has no deleterious effects on sublingual temperature, blood pressure, nor salivary and serum calcium levels. On the contrary, the calcium material affects an improved periodontal condition. Although the therapeutic dose altered the salivary and serum calcium initially, normal levels were re-established rapidly. The study did reveal significant fluctuation and subsequent rise in salivary and serum calcium levels, and a possible correlation with sex and age. Finally, a direct correlation of this periodontal therapy to treatment of other calcium deficiencies cannot be made at this time.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
Dr. William deGraw
Ms. Fredricka Laux
Dr. Thomas Steg
Copyright 1982

OP
Lore

Lore

Quote from the website: Calcium Therapy Institute - Collateral Benefits of Oral Calcium Therapy on the Gut

Collateral Benefits of Oral Calcium Therapy on the Gut

M.J. Manhart, T.B. Steg – Calcium Therapy Institute

Objective:
The object is to consider the benefits of oral calcium therapy for gum disease and for gut inflammations. Periodontal disease has shown to be linked with gut ailments that affect half of most populations. Severe chronic inflammations of both the gums and the gut exhibit vague symptoms and often lead to late diagnosis. Gut diseases are so hard to detect, and some so lethal, that serious concerns for early detection are a worthy investigation [1].

Methods:
Treatment methods for these inflammations, their duration and the direction that they take, either gut-to- mouth or mouth-to-gut, is significant. That is, where do these bacterial colonies originate and how do they sustain themselves? From mouth-to-gut would seem reasonable and research appears headed on that path [2]. Both environments exhibit little oxygen, plenty chronic inflammation, and harbour the same spore-forming, gram-negative, anaerobic bacteria such as Fusobacteria, Clostridium difficle, Actinomyces naeslundi, as well as bacteria that can replicate with or without oxygen. Tenacious periodontal spores of “smart” bacteria readily pass through the digestive tract and re-colonize in the only other place they can survive, the gut, where they can re-assert themselves as inflammation of the gut and its organs. Many studies of efforts to combat this “colonial” relocation during elongated antibiotic therapy are frustrating, costly, plagued with undesirable results, and offer scarce help against anaerobic bacteria. In fact, there are dangerous side effects, even death [3, 4, 5]. Nonsurgical Calcium Therapy used against periodontal disease has significant collateral benefits, as recent findings suggest, for the gut [6].

Results:
Timed-release calcium materials rapidly control and manage chronic inflammation of periodontal disease. They have long been available to affect the entire dental environment in terms of inflammation and oxygen levels for extended periods with no untoward responses. These calcium materials directly impact the levels of anaerobic bacteria and display significant antimicrobial collateral benefits against the same bacteria of the gut.

Conclusion:
The Calcium Therapies are presently being utilized and studied for their value in tempering and assisting the gut as they have the oral cavity in the struggle for a healthier digestive environment. In light of the limits of multiple antibiotic regimens, additional dental research toward a more environmental approach would seem to be imperative.

Acknowledgements available upon request.

Xisca

I have noticed there is a link between gut problem such as SIBO, and gum, teeth and sinus problems.
I think they both have to do with endotoxins and bacterias.

Xisca

use a very soft bristle brush and water only. The pain started to subside the very first time I brushed with water only.
It is not water only, the calcium and zinc are on the toothbrush!

OP
Lore

Lore

The reference you're making above .. was water only at that time. A few days later I received the solution and the toothbrush with the calcium/zinc on the back of the brush and yes, then I started using it. I have progressively gotten so much better. It only took me 2 weeks to be able to start to chew meat on the right side after 4 years of being unable to chew anything on that side of my mouth. 2 weeks!

Xisca

That would be better if they told what is the mineral form they use, what type of calcium it is, in what form. Calcium salts are easy to find, and so it wouls not be necessary to have it sent from far away! Why is it kept secret?

OP
Lore

Lore

Call him, he is a very nice fellow. Because you are in another country, he may give you more detail so you can find it local. He's not necessarily in it for the money as much as it is to help people who have been lied to and deceived by the Dentistry Association. I wish I had the money to buy him out, I don't want his information to pass away with him. He is elderly.

Theta

Quote from the website: Calcium Therapy Institute - FECAL Therapy or CALCIUM Therapy

FECAL Therapy or CALCIUM Therapy

Many of the body’s most treacherous bacteria live in the mouth (oral cavity) and in the gut (lower intestine) causing havoc as infectious disorders. The source and treatment against their attacks on these systems are of intense scientific investigation. This paper is a comparative look at two unique therapies employed to safely impact the serious affects of toxic bacteria such as Clostridium difficle, Actinomycosis, Fusobacteria and Lactobacillus that accumulate in the mouth and gut alike. Dentists of the Calcium Therapy Institute offer their 50 years of clinical experience and insight drawn from managing and resolving infections of the mouth with Calcium Therapy.

Conclusion
Periodontal disorders have shown to be linked with lower intestinal ailments, and chronic inflammations of both the mouth and the gut exhibit vague symptoms that often lead to late diagnosis. The bacteria control markers and their well-established association may apply to both oral and intestinal inflammations. Gut diseases are difficult to detect, and some so lethal that serious concerns for early detection are of worthy investigation. This linkage has significant ramifications due to calcium’s high level of permeability under normal conditions and the timed-release properties of certain calcium materials. The collateral benefits of oral Calcium Therapy to combat gum and gut diseases are being clarified in clinical settings.

Does Dr. Manhart claim to resolve C. Dif and other toxic bacteria via the Calcium Method? Also, it's hard to believe that the Calcium Method can resolve osteoporosis as claimed on the website. Would you have any insights into these two conditions and the Calcium Method?

What products have you used, for how long and what results have you seen?

Thank you for sharing this information.

Xisca

I wrote to him and he said not to use any other calcium and zinc, so I think he makes a special mix and keeps it secret.
So, thanks to your testimony @Lore I decided to order all his stuff.
It was too late for a friend who has just removed all her teeth, after suffering 10 years. But she might try it now to cure the gums and bones.
I have no such bad teeth and do not move, but receding gums and chronic sorethroat. Plus sinusitis and bacterial uppergrowth.
I will share the experience.

chispas

In my experience, avoiding eating bread changed the pH of my saliva for the better. I think if you can avoid changing the pH of your saliva, your teeth and gums can stay good. Historically, when I have eaten a lot of crappy bread, over a period of a week, I acquire bad breath and strange digestive discomfort. Even sourdough can do it.

I have no cavities and drink Coke and eat gummy bears regularly. I really don't think sugar has any negative role in the health of teeth or gums. Nor have I found coffee to leave stains on my teeth. That's bull**** as well.

Dairy is good for teeth obviously. As Ray has said, so is magnesium and K2 and D3, which all work together.

Just avoid breads, grains and cereals.

Xisca

Hola @chispas, you have a spanish name?
I am off gluten 15 years and almost off grains, and I have been totally off before.
I have 10 new cavities on 8 teeth since last summer when I was so bad I lived on honey and egg yolks and did not have the strength to brush my teeth... So it is mostly about having an overall bad health...
I agree of course with the pH saliva....

chispas

Hola @chispas, you have a spanish name?
I am off gluten 15 years and almost off grains, and I have been totally off before.
I have 10 new cavities on 8 teeth since last summer when I was so bad I lived on honey and egg yolks and did not have the strength to brush my teeth... So it is mostly about having an overall bad health...
I agree of course with the pH saliva....

Sorry to hear your troubles with your teeth. Yes my cat is Chispas.

Make sure you don't brush your teeth around the same time as drinking OJ or lemon water or anything. Took me 6 months to realise why my gums were burning.

I know it sounds gross, but sometimes I go a couple of days without cleaning my teeth because they are just not dirty. My breath is fresh all the time, and I know this because my partner would complain, as she has in the past with the bad breath from bread.

I think fat solubles can help teeth and gums a lot. Check out SOS food blogger, all her teeth rotted on vegan diet and she repaired then with K2. She has the x-rays to prove it.

Xisca

Right, I do not brush, and dentists I asked, to check this out, told me to never brush within half hour after ALL type of meal because the enamel gets softer, and harden again after.
So, I just put some water and baking soda and clear my mouth, to get the pH up and more alkaline after any food (when I walk my talk, we all know we do not all the time!)
My teeth are not very white, so also I will check this after using calcium therapy!

Marg

Thanks Lore for this info. The mouth and gut relationship now is so clear, and to see this dental practice healing and remineralizing teeth is a great positive step up from drilling off major parts of the tooth, and then filling with either toxic mercury or plastic compounds.

I stay away from toxic fluoride toothpaste and have been using baking soda but I am going to look into the calcium/zinc toothpaste. Also, I avoid all mouthwashes, as many contain fluoride as well as many toxic chemicals. When ignorant dentists make the claim that fluoride "strengtens" teeth, this is a misnomer and bald-faced lie to allow corporate industry to dump toxic waste in human water supplies. Fluoride makes teeth brittle and prone to cracking, along with the systemic damage that it does to all cells and organs.
If anyone lives in a fluoridated area, a water filtering system would be a good idea. Another thing, this fluoridated water also irrigates crops for human consumption.

We no longer live in a town that fluoridates, but if I did I would be working with my neighbors to mobilize as many in the city/town to keep bombarding with emails the city/town councils, and keep hounding them with petitions, protests and even going to the news media until they stop the poisioning of all. Around 70% of the US is still fluoridated and the CDC thinks that fluoridation is just great because they are merely minions of the Coroprate Syndicate.

The ADA (American Dental Association) will also not be pro remineralization techniques, because they own the patent on toxic mercury fillings. The average dentist, like the average doctor, has been totally indoctrinated in their education; therefore if you gave them scientic proof that remineralization is possible, they would dismiss you.

It's bad for their business profits. They claim that they are"saving teeth", but in fact they are slowly destroying your mouth with a lot of toxic materials. It's no wonder that people hate to go to them.

----------------------

New Treatment Effectively Reverses Tooth Decay, Could Make Dentist's Drills Obsolete

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals