Dental Help? Calcium Therapy Institute

achillea

Man, this dentist Dr. Manhardt with the interview with Patrick Timpone is right on . Very impressive. Worth a try

Xisca

In this forum we are intensly brainstorming for the best of this world.... Everything is crossing and recrossing and confirming the right basics....

OP
Lore

Lore

In this forum we are intensly brainstorming for the best of this world.... Everything is crossing and recrossing and confirming the right basics....
:emoji_thumbsup::goodpost

Birdie

I wrote to him and he said not to use any other calcium and zinc, so I think he makes a special mix and keeps it secret.
So, thanks to your testimony @Lore I decided to order all his stuff.
It was too late for a friend who has just removed all her teeth, after suffering 10 years. But she might try it now to cure the gums and bones.
I have no such bad teeth and do not move, but receding gums and chronic sorethroat. Plus sinusitis and bacterial uppergrowth.
I will share the experience.
Hi Xisca... how is it going with this treatment? And did your friend try it?

OP
Lore

Lore

It is not water only, the calcium and zinc are on the toothbrush!
When I mentioned I used water only, I should have clarified. When I found this site and called to speak with him, he told me at that moment to stop using anything and everything, use water only w/soft bristle brush until I receive his samples.

I had known for years not to use fluoride toothpaste, however, I was using herbal based tooth powders that wasn't correcting my issues. Just as an added note about over the counter tooth products, I had been using 2 different toothpaste. One was Sensodyne (all white) the other I can't remember, however, it was a combo of white paste and blue jell (for teeth whitening). I would alternate. For over 20 years I had migraine headaches. I went to a Kinesiologist, he determined I was allergic to "blue food coloring", "what am I eating with blue food coloring"? Eventually, I realized it was my toothpaste. I stopped all OTC products and went to a herbal tooth power from that day forward. Migraine headaches gone!!!! It was the blue food coloring. I now refrain from any and all food colorings if I can help it.

I hope this helps

schultz

Nor have I found coffee to leave stains on my teeth. That's bull**** as well.

I have seen it mentioned in a few studies that coffee drinkers tend to have whiter teeth.

Can coffee prevent caries?
"The roasted coffee also has antiadhesive properties. In this way it prevents adhesion of S. mutans and other harmful material to the teeth. Regular coffee drinkers not only have caries-free teeth, but also their teeth are whiter as compared to others."

Evgenius

Does he have any dietary or lifestyle recommendations ? I couldn't find anything on the website.

Xisca

Hi Xisca... how is it going with this treatment? And did your friend try it?
The packet got lost and then travelled and is at my brothers house, and he always send it "tomorrow"!
I have ordered again....

And now am in urgency because the nerve is touched and my dentist want to kill the nerve of course. But maybe nothing else can be done at this point? I am on clove oil therapy....

InChristAlone

So this guy is in my city! Is he a practicing dentist? I am actually looking for a new one right now.

InChristAlone

I just spent $55 on this company's products. Hope it works! Seems too good to be true but less expensive than dental work!

Interesting snippet

Maintaining Your Vehicle

Many years ago I came across a product that was being sold in L.A. called Calm, which is a magnesium based supplement that can be very helpful for people dealing with stress, insomnia, anxiety, etc. They now have one called Calm plus Calcium that incorporates calcium and other ingredients and seems to be an improvement, as it also doesn’t allow calcium to be leeched from the body.

Magnesium and calcium are two of the essential minerals that many people are deficient in, not only due to stress but also because our soil, and consequently our food, is so depleted.

Also, if you have gum and/or tooth problems, you may benefit from this application. Take the recommended amount of the product and mix it with about a teaspoon of water into a paste and…brush your teeth with it. But leave it in your mouth and swallow it instead of rinsing it out. This way you’ll not only get the calming effects – especially just before going to sleep – but you’ll also get enhanced tissue absorption for the these minerals, which is similar to what Dr. Mark Manhart recommends in his non-surgical approach to treating dental problems.

Xisca

Magnesium and calcium are two of the essential minerals that many people are deficient in, not only due to stress but also because our soil, and consequently our food, is so depleted.
My hair test proved they are my 2 highest minerals in my tissues.... thus NOTHING CAN BE SAID IN A GENERAL WAY ABOUT MINERALS.
I am low in K and P.

Local use and internal use could be 2 different or even unrelated things....

And about brushing, the most important is the abrasive power, so I would not do anything with any product that is not meant for this use. BTW if you use any brushing less than half hour after orange juice, you damage your enamel. Same with any acidic food. Rinsing is very fine, but brushing is not.

achillea

We have been using the calcium therapy institutes lotion for months on varicose veins and it takes away the pain within seconds. I also use it as an aftershave although sometimes it feels a little drying.
Tried the little chips under the gums and the toothbrush. It helped a lot with a tooth that really had been sore for years but would not go away totally. Use Dr Ellies system now and the tooth is almost 100% sensitive free.

InChristAlone

We have been using the calcium therapy institutes lotion for months on varicose veins and it takes away the pain within seconds. I also use it as an aftershave although sometimes it feels a little drying.
Tried the little chips under the gums and the toothbrush. It helped a lot with a tooth that really had been sore for years but would not go away totally. Use Dr Ellies system now and the tooth is almost 100% sensitive free.
Yeah Dr Ellie's system has really healed my gums, but not my cavities yet.

Lin

@Janelle525 IF you get a appointment with him, please let us know what he says. I had tried Dr Ellie's system, but after about a month, my teeth became super sensitive, and gums felt more recessed. My dentist thought it might have been caused by the Listerine. (He also said steroids or steroid precursors can cause it, so who knows? I didn't want to confess to Pansterone! Lol)
I did notice that Dr. Manhart says Listerine kills not just bacteria, but also your own cells...
I did order his mouth care kit, so we'll see...

schultz

BTW if you use any brushing less than half hour after orange juice, you damage your enamel. Same with any acidic food. Rinsing is very fine, but brushing is not.

Cheese has the ability to re-harden the enamel after an acid challenge. Eating cheese after something like orange juice or cola would probably be the best thing you could do. Not only does cheese stimulate saliva flow, but it also introduces calcium and phosphorus combined with other things in the cheese.

Tooth enamel softening with a cola type drink and rehardening with hard cheese or stimulated saliva in situ. - PubMed - NCBI
"Cheese consumption significantly increased the enamel hardness, whereas stimulated saliva did not have this effect. The remineralizing effects are presumably due to uptake of calcium and phosphate salts by the surface enamel."

"Human plaque acidity studies have shown that ingestion of Cheddar cheese promotes a rapid recovery of plaque pH following an acidic challenge (Jensen et al., 1985)."

"According to the available evidence (De Silva et al., 1986; Barrett et al., 1988), chewing of hard cheese, particularly Cheddar cheese, can prevent enamel demineralization via at least two different mechanisms: (i) by stimulating saliva flow, which buffers the dental plaque, and (ii) by increasing the calcium and phosphorus concentrations in the dental plaque thus favouring remineralization."

There may be other things in cheese that may be beneficial as well. For example, there has been a lot of research recently on something called casein phosphopeptide (CPP) in regards to tooth remineralization. CPP is made when casein is digested in the gut through its interaction with the digestive enzyme trypsin. CPP is then able to form complexes with calcium and phosphate for absorption. When CPP is used in the mouth it is able to form these complexes on the tooth surface and help re-mineraliztion. That's the idea anyway. I'd be curious to know whether cheese contains any casein phosphopeptide, or something similar to it, possibly formed through the milks interaction with bacteria and the aging process.

Some info on CPP:
Casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate in dentistry: An update Divyapriya G K, Yavagal PC, Veeresh D J - Int J Oral Health Sci

Xisca

Cheese has the ability to re-harden the enamel after an acid challenge.
Yes I guessed so and finish meals with a piece of cheese French way!

What I want at the moment is to heal a nerve.... trying to avoid root canal....

The tooth cannot be filled when there is infection in the nerve, so how can I get there? I of course put clove oil.... Also mouth wash with propolis.
What else?

OP
Lore

Lore

Yes I guessed so and finish meals with a piece of cheese French way!

What I want at the moment is to heal a nerve.... trying to avoid root canal....

The tooth cannot be filled when there is infection in the nerve, so how can I get there? I of course put clove oil.... Also mouth wash with propolis.
What else?
May I recommend, contact Calcium Therapy, Dr. Manhart ... when I spoke with him, he said "... there is NO NEED for ANY root canals ..." He may have a remedy for you.

I know I've treated my own "root pain", before I knew of Dr. Manhart, and I've been able to prevent dental work and I still have my teeth and no cavities or further issues. (however, I can't remember at this moment what exactly I did, sorry. :() One thing I'm sure of is: It is an infection ... stop the infection. I may have used things like oregano tincture (anti-bacterial) in a bit of water, or colloidal silver, something on the order of this. I also know I would have "ZAPPED" ... it kills all viruses, bacteria, etc... and because it is "pain, indicating infection", my thought process would have gone this way (right or wrong, it's my simple, non-scientific, aged mind :joyful:).

Also, have you tried IR red light? I have a little light, I could put on my cheek (or in my mouth) to help assist with pain relief.

I hope this helps. He is such a nice man.

Xisca

It is an infection ... stop the infection. I may have used things like oregano tincture (anti-bacterial) in a bit of water, or colloidal silver, something on the order of this.
I have thought about the same! Now I have only clove and propolis