• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

DeFibron Causing Terribly Stinky Sweat. Why?

ddjd

I've been using Defibron, less than 40 drops a day (the recommended dose) for two weeks now. Positives are it definitely reduces Serotonin but one side effect which my girlfriend won't stop telling me is how horrendous i smell after work recently. I don't normally have this issue and it took me a week to narrow it down to the Defibron as the cause. Which I'm now 100% certain of.

I was wondering whether bad smelling sweat indicates something ?

Also I've previously found that taking ATP as a supplement actually gives my sweat a very neutral odor, so the opposite effect.

Would appreciate people's 2 cents on this topic

johnwester130

I've been using Defibron, less than 40 drops a day (the recommended dose) for two weeks now. Positives are it definitely reduces Serotonin but one side effect which my girlfriend won't stop telling me is how horrendous i smell after work recently. I don't normally have this issue and it took me a week to narrow it down to the Defibron as the cause. Which I'm now 100% certain of.

I was wondering whether bad smelling sweat indicates something ?

Also I've previously found that taking ATP as a supplement actually gives my sweat a very neutral odor, so the opposite effect.

Would appreciate people's 2 cents on this topic

peat said in an article mct oil gave him a goat smell

PowerPlayer

I just found this thread after doing some research on DeFibron.

I'm not sure whether or not you've corrected this issue but I read that when the liver detoxes a large amount of toxins there is an accompanying smell that is quite noticeable even if you're not detoxing with DeFibron.

I haven't tried DeFibron yet (I will shortly) but I know as far as body odor goes magnesium (especially topical magnesium) is a major help.

You could even say strong body odor is a sign of low magnesium levels.

CamphoSal also helps with bad breath and body odor.

Also, try taking a bath with Epsom salt and baking soda

ddjd

I just found this thread after doing some research on DeFibron.

I'm not sure whether or not you've corrected this issue but I read that when the liver detoxes a large amount of toxins there is an accompanying smell that is quite noticeable even if you're not detoxing with DeFibron.

I haven't tried DeFibron yet (I will shortly) but I know as far as body odor goes magnesium (especially topical magnesium) is a major help.

You could even say strong body odor is a sign of low magnesium levels.

CamphoSal also helps with bad breath and body odor.

Also, try taking a bath with Epsom salt and baking soda
thanks for bringing this thread back to life! i forgot about it.

b6p5p is now my go to whenever i get weird smelling sweat - it seems to work every time to neutralise any weird odours. i was trying regular b6 for a while but i think it is quite dangerous to supplement so now i just stick to p5p form.

Smelly5

Can second the bad body odor. I noticed this after only a few doses. Smelling like I've never smellt before lol.

I wonder if it's a good thing and will pass?