DeFibron Causing Terribly Stinky Sweat. Why?

ddjd

I've been using Defibron, less than 40 drops a day (the recommended dose) for two weeks now. Positives are it definitely reduces Serotonin but one side effect which my girlfriend won't stop telling me is how horrendous i smell after work recently. I don't normally have this issue and it took me a week to narrow it down to the Defibron as the cause. Which I'm now 100% certain of.

I was wondering whether bad smelling sweat indicates something ?

Also I've previously found that taking ATP as a supplement actually gives my sweat a very neutral odor, so the opposite effect.

Would appreciate people's 2 cents on this topic

johnwester130

I've been using Defibron, less than 40 drops a day (the recommended dose) for two weeks now. Positives are it definitely reduces Serotonin but one side effect which my girlfriend won't stop telling me is how horrendous i smell after work recently. I don't normally have this issue and it took me a week to narrow it down to the Defibron as the cause. Which I'm now 100% certain of.

I was wondering whether bad smelling sweat indicates something ?

Also I've previously found that taking ATP as a supplement actually gives my sweat a very neutral odor, so the opposite effect.

Would appreciate people's 2 cents on this topic

peat said in an article mct oil gave him a goat smell

PowerPlayer

I just found this thread after doing some research on DeFibron.

I'm not sure whether or not you've corrected this issue but I read that when the liver detoxes a large amount of toxins there is an accompanying smell that is quite noticeable even if you're not detoxing with DeFibron.

I haven't tried DeFibron yet (I will shortly) but I know as far as body odor goes magnesium (especially topical magnesium) is a major help.

You could even say strong body odor is a sign of low magnesium levels.

CamphoSal also helps with bad breath and body odor.

Also, try taking a bath with Epsom salt and baking soda

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I'm not sure whether or not you've corrected this issue but I read that when the liver detoxes a large amount of toxins there is an accompanying smell that is quite noticeable even if you're not detoxing with DeFibron.

I haven't tried DeFibron yet (I will shortly) but I know as far as body odor goes magnesium (especially topical magnesium) is a major help.

thanks for bringing this thread back to life! i forgot about it.

b6p5p is now my go to whenever i get weird smelling sweat - it seems to work every time to neutralise any weird odours. i was trying regular b6 for a while but i think it is quite dangerous to supplement so now i just stick to p5p form.

Smelly5

Can second the bad body odor. I noticed this after only a few doses. Smelling like I've never smellt before lol.

I wonder if it's a good thing and will pass?

A.R

Very interesting, thank you for this information. Have you personally used Defibron yet?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Can second the bad body odor. I noticed this after only a few doses. Smelling like I've never smellt before lol.

I wonder if it's a good thing and will pass?
haha good to know it wasnt just me. anyone else??

im experimenting with cacao butter and beef fat (tallow) at the moment (both high in stearic acid), and having the exact same stinky sweat issue. so its not just a defibron issue, but likely stearic acid related. @haidut any ideas?

A.R

haha good to know it wasnt just me. anyone else??

im experimenting with cacao butter and beef fat (tallow) at the moment (both high in stearic acid), and having the exact same stinky sweat issue. so its not just a defibron issue, but likely stearic acid related. @haidut any ideas?
Is the b6 p5p not helping anymore with the sweat problem?

A.R

going to try it now! thanks for the reminder
I’m realising the bad odours/stinky sweat gets worse when liver health deteriorates. I would also recommend you start getting liver in your diet (if you are not already) along with the b6 p5p

Megamole

Could be that you’re excreting more iron? Iron is involved in BO so the smell could be that. I think i read somewhere that iron is needed for transportation of serotonin so that might be why

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I’m realising the bad odours/stinky sweat gets worse when liver health deteriorates. I would also recommend you start getting liver in your diet (if you are not already) along with the b6 p5p
I'm pretty sure it's a Glutathione issue. Obviously from a peat perspective supplementing Glutathione is not good but it reduces the stinky sweat, as does b6. Remember b6 essential for Glutathione production.

A.R

I'm pretty sure it's a Glutathione issue. Obviously from a peat perspective supplementing Glutathione is not good but it reduces the stinky sweat, as does b6. Remember b6 essential for Glutathione production.
That’s very interesting.

Personally, I’m finding so much of my health problems going away, just by eating liver frequently. Also an interesting thing I’ve found is, by consuming liver frequently, somehow makes supplements much more effective, im guessing because the body is fuelled up to deal with the extra need of nutrients.

The challenge is though to find a personal favourite recipe, to make the liver palatable.

A.R

Could be that you’re excreting more iron? Iron is involved in BO so the smell could be that. I think i read somewhere that iron is needed for transportation of serotonin so that might be why
This is another interesting theory thank you.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

That’s very interesting.

Personally, I’m finding so much of my health problems going away, just by eating liver frequently. Also an interesting thing I’ve found is, by consuming liver frequently, somehow makes supplements much more effective, im guessing because the body is fuelled up to deal with the extra need of nutrients.

The challenge is though to find a personal favourite recipe, to make the liver palatable.
It's the copper in the liver in my opinion. From what I've found, Copper always increases absorption of whatever you take with it.

If you get a chance, buy some setria brand glutathione capsules. We sound quite similar on a few issues, I wouldn't be surprised if it works for you as well

A.R

It's the copper in the liver in my opinion. From what I've found, Copper always increases absorption of whatever you take with it.

If you get a chance, buy some setria brand glutathione capsules. We sound quite similar on a few issues, I wouldn't be surprised if it works for you as well
Is it this brand? It’s very expensive

Attachments

• DBDF4E4D-70D7-483E-98DB-60F116F45725.jpeg
    DBDF4E4D-70D7-483E-98DB-60F116F45725.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 6

LeeLemonoil

Methylated substances, especially acids and fatty acids are common natural aromachemicals. And animatic fatty acids like palmitate can „stink“ like animal. Sometimes they might add other molecules while being metabolized, like Dihydro or Dehydro and likely one of the ingredients of the product will then stink

LadyRae

My hypothesis is body odor is a symptom of endotoxin overload. Years ago I noticed that if I got BO that when I was eating something that I couldn't digest well. My first heads up was about 20 years ago when I had this obsession with Tyson chicken nuggets for lunch 🤣... Within about a week of eating some everyday, I began to emit the worst body odor. I have never used deodorant so I know right away if something's different!

Of course eliminating the chicken nuggets took care of the bad smell in just a day or so. Since then, things that stand out in my mind that caused body odor right away : - - Bud Light, any fast food (McDonald's, Taco Bell etc).

If I want a super energizing breakfast, like if I'm going to be going on a big hike, the best breakfast I've ever had is a cup or two of pineapple chunks and a pile of beef liver. It's like rocket fuel! I've recently discovered a wonderful slow cooker recipe for beef kidneys and these affect me in a similar way...

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Is it this brand? It’s very expensive
No this is the one. It's cheapest one for setria and very effective

Attachments

• IMG_20230118_213501.jpg
    IMG_20230118_213501.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 7

A.R

No this is the one. It's cheapest one for setria and very effective
Thank you

I’m going to start up loading my body with vit d first though, and also with aspirin.

Thanks to this great thread which you started