Cynomel Out Of Stock

Philomath

I've purchased from them before. No allergic reactions ;-)

OP
S

Sheik

Hey, thanks guys. I'll wait a couple of days for MedixPharma to get back to me ($39 for Cynomel and Cynoplus shipped) and if they don't, I'll order from TheMexicanPharma ($61 for the same).

OP
S

Sheik

HALP. :cry:

MedixPharma's checkout system is disabled. TheMexicanPharma keeps saying my order failed due to declined.

Does anyone know of any other places to order from?

Waremu

These websites often seem to be having similar issues. A few shut down then they restart them with a new name. I think it would be smart for all of us (who haven't done this yet) to buy an extra 4-5 bottles and keep on the side and not just just in case they shut down and take months to start up again for whatever.

Attakai

^ I'd be a little concerned of it passing through customs at that quantity.
Sheik, could it be that your bank declined the transaction since it was a foreign currency transaction?
You might want to talk to them to make sure you can make foreign transactions.

sweetpeat

I got mine from here: https://www.meds.com.mx

I received my order in 10 days after they got my payment (I live in NH). They don't take credit cards though, you have to scan your check and email a copy to them. I was happy with their service. Maybe they have some in stock?

OP
S

Sheik

So my pills arrived at the border over two weeks ago. It was supposed to be tracked by USPS after that, but USPS still says NOT FOUND. Have I been ****88 by customs?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Sheik said:
So my pills arrived at the border over two weeks ago. It was supposed to be tracked by USPS after that, but USPS still says NOT FOUND. Have I been f***ed by customs?
I'm having the same issue but it's been 3 weeks for me. :?

Energizer

my order eventually arrived but it took more than a month from mymexicandrugstore

OP
S

Sheik

*runs into the room like Eric Cartman* You guys! I just checked USPS tracking and my package is being processed!

Mine is coming from farmaciasdelnino.mx, if that helps anyone out.

Birdie

Farmacia del Nino just emailed that my cynoplus has shipped.
Delivery estimate is 24 business days. I used the cheap shipping.

This is just a backup order.
I have lots of Cynomel but still nervous about the out of stock at My Mex and FdelN...

I usually order 5 bottles at a time. No customs trouble so far.

Birdie

Today, since there are problems with getting cynomel, I plan to ask for a cytomel Rx from my doc.

I hear on the thyroid blogs that some say cytomel doesn't work as well as cynomel. But I guess it is the best substitute available... ?

Anybody heard of another, with safe ingredients, that works?

Last edited:

Birdie

Thanks, Sushi. Good to know.
By the way, I've cut way back on T3 this summer, but that will change come late fall I guess.

Siskin

T3 Uni pharma Greece is the best cheap t3 on the market at the moment. I just have spoken to my friend's cousin who lives in Germany. She doesn't speak any English but being half German I was able to speak with her. By her opinion it is completely the same as Cynomel. She is taking it for years. She tried everything, she is a really sick young girl, she tried two different t3 from India, Turkish Tiromel, LA pharma, Cynomel, Uni Pharma, all the firms that are not expensive as she is a kindergarten teacher and self medicating as her doctor won't prescribe her t3. So she has to buy it from her own salary which is not high. From all the products she said that TIROMEL and LA PHARMA are the WORST. She had to double the dose and still felt bad. She is now taking the T3 from Uni Pharma and she said that she is feeling fine. So people don't give money to Mexican dealers such as http://meds.com.mx/ or Farmacia del Nino, I can't even remember which name they currently use as they are changing it all the time and have many websites for the same thing. They stole my money for the order of Cynomel in March and until now didn't send me anything. Don't give them money to send you Tromel instead of Cynomel, this can't be compared. You will only waste money. Order something else and from somewhere else, just not from Mexico. I will surely order from somewhere else, I won't be robbed anymore.

Siskin

THANK GOD FOR VPN! i FINALLY ACHIEVED WHAT I WANTED. I SHOWED AND PROVED TO YOU ALL THAT THIS FORUM IS RUN AND OWNED BY MEXICAN SCUM FROM MEDS.COM.MX AND THEIR OTHER WEBSITES AND OF COURSE FEW OF THEIR SERVANTS IN THE USA. ONE CRAPPY POST WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE SUCH A STIR BECAUSE IT WAS MENTIONING OTHER MEDICATIONS THAT TIROMEL, THE ONLY T3 THAT THEY HAVE TO SELL YOU NOW (AND IN THE SAME TIME CRAPPY ONE) AND THAT THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF OTHER PLACES A IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BUY SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT. "JOHN FRUCIANTE", "JAG2594", "COUNT12", "CHARLIE" ADMINISTRATOR AND WHO KNOWS HOW MANY MORE FAKE PERSONALITIES, PROBABLY ALL RUN BY ONE MAN, ARE PLAYING WITH YOU ALL. MEXICAN GANG WAS RIDING ON YOUR BACK FOR YEARS ONLY BECAUSE OF CYNOMEL, NOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE IT ANYMORE IT'S UP TO YOU TO DECIDE WILL YOU LET THEM CONTINUE DOING THAT OR LET THEM GO BANKRUPT AS THEY SHOULD. HAVE A NICE LIFE.

newroyalty

Today is my second time ordering from t3supply.me There cytomel is made by uni-pharma. Ive been hypothyroid for 4 yrs and can tell you Ive tired tiromel(works but seems underdosed), tyriotex(comes in 75mcg caps, good but takes a month from Mexican pharmacies), and uni-pharma T3. Works good. Just like tiromel its sold over the counter in Turkey/Greece.

To the member that used a bodybuilding link ukmuscle to show how they feel nothing, I belong to that board actually. Im a bodybuilder. These are healthy people using it for fatloss. Not hypothyroid patients for hormone replacement. Ive been using it at 125mcg/day, until my reverse t3 cleared, and now Im at 50mcg day . Notice instantly increase in pulse/temp after taking sublingually. Its pretty low to mislead members of a potential good source for t3, JMO!!!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals