Where to order Thyroid in the UK?

pimpomproduct

If you want to try NDT another option can be Thailand if you don't mind ordering from overseas!

Nstocks

I know it's an old post but I'd like to ask the same question about Thyroid in the UK.

I tried NDT from Thailand for almost 2 months with varying does (1/4 then half then one full one split into two taken twice per day). Unfortunatley I didn't feel any different. (low energy, consitpation, cold feet on occasion, bloated, mild acne)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Where Can I Order Thyroid? Ask For Help or Advice 5
S Where To Order An Estrone Sulfate(E1S) Test Blood Work, Labs 3
D Where To Order Tienepatine Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
D Where Can I Get Real Whole Cistanche Natural Form >No Powders/Tinctures etc. Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
S Where to get asprin in the UK with minimal fillers Aspirin 13
G Prednisone, lung transplant, breast cancer, appendicitis - where to start to improve health? Ask For Help or Advice 10
Arclight Anti-Peat Where is there good evidence that challenges the Central Dogma (and the safety of injecting foreign RNA)? Debate - Anti-Peat 4
G People Who Have Achieved Buteyko Super Health CP Zones - Where are they? CO2, Bag Breathing 0
J Where to Move Ask For Help or Advice 0
A Miami doctor dies after receiving Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine. He developed thrombocytopenic purpura, a blood disorder where the spleem kills all plateles Vaccines 11
D Where to buy quality Tianeptine & Memantine? Pharmaceutical Drugs 8
P looking for help to start working out, ive only studied nutrition, where do i start with fitness? Exercise 8
Peroxphos Where to buy bulk succinate / succinic acid in Europe? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 6
Pina Where To Buy Nystatin Powder UK Ask For Help or Advice 0
P Where To Buy Proviron Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
ursidae Healing Power Of Animal Products? Where? Ask For Help or Advice 39
michael94 10 Year Old Explains The Truth About Where Money Comes From Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 24
TypicalJock Where Can I Start Learning? Ask For Help or Advice 2
T Where Can I Buy Cyproheptadine? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
T Don't Know Where To Turn. About To Give Up Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 28
Sexypizza Does Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Camphoric Acid? Digestion 5
D Now That Whole Foods Doesn't Offer Bulk Herbs Where Are You Getting Yours ? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
T Random Days Where I Feel Completely Empty / Numb / Dead Inside But Not Sad. What's Up? Mental Issues 9
Amazigh Where Did All The Aspirin Powder Go? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 22
R People That Use Red Light Daily/often, Where Do You Usually Use It? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 12
Broken man Where To Buy 3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine (T2) Ask For Help or Advice 21
jimisonthenet Where To Buy Dessicated Thyroid Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
S.Seneff The Virome Of Cerebrospinal Fluid: Viruses Where We Once Thought There Were None Articles & Scientific Studies 1
meatbag Where Shutdowns Based On Faulty Models By Prof. Neil Ferguson Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 3
F NY Times: Where Have All The Heart Attacks Gone? Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 18
E Where To Get Testosterone? Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
E Coronavirus Drugs: Where We Are And What We Know Scientific Studies 0
Broken man Please Where To Buy Naltrexone At Europe? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
RealNeat CoV Hype, Best Time To Invest? Where Are You Planning On Investing? Society 13
M Where Do You All Get T3 In The U.K./Europe? Thyroid and Hormones 9
Zpol Where To Buy Ketotifen In The US? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 15
paulwalkerrip Where Are My Canadian Peaters At? Miscellaneous 4
H Where Would You Want To Live Outside Of Society? Miscellaneous 11
D Where To Categorize Things Respiratory/Breathing Issues Ray Peat Forum Announcements 0
ScurveDream "I'm Alive Therefore I'm Healthy" -- Where Does This Presumption Come From? Diet 2
Elchapchapchapo Be Careful Where You Buy Your Methylene Blue Methylene Blue 13
B Where To Get Fluoride, Chlorine Free Water? Ask For Help or Advice 31
B Symptoms Of Slow Metabolism But No Idea Where To Start Metabolism 13
L Where Do You Go After Peat? Metabolism 45
W Where Are The Basics? So Sorry Diet 6
RayPeatFan777 Where To Buy Penicillin? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
SOMO RP Meetup? Where Do You Live? The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 43
G Where To Buy Cyproheptadine Tablets In USA? Cyproheptadine 5
Dino D Where Are The Before And Afters In This , Peat World"? Ask For Help or Advice 132
O Getting High (Where To Live Above 6K Ft) Ask For Help or Advice 7