T3 Increases Sex Drive But Does Nothing Else?

Kenobi

I've been experimenting with small frequent doses of T3 (5 mcg every few hours or so). I didn't notice anything from T3, except for more frequent sexual arousal. But not sure if it's from T3. I now started to feel the need to jackoff every morning since I started taking it. I also had kind of a wet dream, and had a strong urge to jackoff after that. T3 would last until morning? Maybe it's a coincidence since I don't feel anything else from T3. Or maybe this is because I'm hypothyroid, and this is the only way my problem manifests. I used to have very much trouble controlling my sex drive when I was on thyroid full-time. Odd. I'm apparently hypothyroid but thyroid does nothing but raise my sex drive. Apparently it shows it's beneficial or necessary for me, but the actual sex drive is an inconvenience. *shrugs*

japanesedude

T3 dramatically increased my libido and too.
many peoples on this forum reported exact same effect from thyroid.

T3 had no effect on me for several years. I think PUFAs were stored and in action in my body and blocked the effects, liver was fatty, etc. Now it works great in raising my metabolism.

RobertJM

T3 had no effect on me for several years. I think PUFAs were stored and in action in my body and blocked the effects, liver was fatty, etc. Now it works great in raising my metabolism.

What changed? You stopped eating so much PUFAs? How is your liver not fatty now? Cheers

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals