Custom Made 100 Watt Red Led Light

TripleOG

@biggirlkisss

Interesting setups (including other vids on your channel).

What 100W LED chip did you buy? Seems to be a lot of low quality ones on sale.

Also, which online tutorial you use to rig it? Again, bunch of mixed bag tutorials online with comments from those familiar with electronics mocking the attempt.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

@TripleOG it takes skill beyond me. I am more interested in hps ceramic. it was from ebay 100 watt 620nm but you need 100 watt power supply you have to ask seller to get right one and still you need help to install.

Last edited:

ddjd

@TripleOG it takes skill beyond me. I am more interested in hps ceramic. it was from ebay 100 watt 620nm but you need 100 watt power supply you have to ask seller to get right one and still you need help to install.
ebay USA or was it a chinese supplier?

what are you doing with the cd?

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

@Joeyd china ya and yes sunlight though glass locks uvb and a very small amount of uva. UV damages white blood cells and damages the activation of chorosome oxiade c I can't spell it. So blocking it out with glass or film is more benefical. My film blocks uvb and almost all uva. See here. You want enough direct sunlight from uvb to get good levels of D little cloths on and uva prevents overdoseing.

16326_10154445775170548_1227726502376078997_n.jpg

blocks up to 370nm almost all uva and all uvb. Maybe a little tiny bit comes though nothing perfect but I don't tan when using this. I also add a mirror to double the lumen of sunlight.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

Uvb is more dangerous then uva shorter wavelength goes deeper and also that not totally true for cars. The front windshield blocks both uvb and uva. You could also buy film online or stores that block all uvb and uva if you are concerned.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

you should also note that pufa in the body reacts with uv much more damaging so. Radiation has different effects based on health im sure enough though could still be harmful but you have to look at other factors context.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals