Very Bright Led Lights Red

biggirlkisss

Im looking for 300 watt or higher red led lights even 150 watts that are at least 5000 lumens.

i found this but i dunno about the wavelength and the mercury plus price.

x-ray peat

You asked about red lights. The ones you linked to are halogen and have a pretty broad spectrum. I would be worried about too much UV and blue light from those.
What are you trying to achieve? If you want an all day overhead light to energize you then Ray recommends high watt incandescents. If you want targeted red light therapy to heal and rejuvenate specific areas then you'll want a led or laser red light 620-700 nm. If you want deeper tissue stimulation then you want an IR light around 800nm-850nm.

Red light can be bad if you overdose so you really need to look into the details of dosing. Lots of stuff on this from redlightman and valtsu, and resonantfm.
http://www.resonantfm.com/red-and-near-infrared-light-buyers-guide-part-i-incandescent-halogen-and-heat-bulbs/
Red and Near-Infrared Light Buyer’s Guide. Part II – LEDs. | Resonant FM

Valtsu's: The Therapeutic Effects of Red and Near-Infrared Light (2015)

Last edited:

aarfai

You asked about red lights. The ones you linked to are halogen and have a pretty broad spectrum. I would be worried about too much UV and blue light from those.
What are you trying to achieve? If you want an all day overhead light to energize you then Ray recommends high watt incandescents. If you want targeted red light therapy to heal and rejuvenate specific areas then you'll want a led or laser red light 620-700 nm. If you want deeper tissue stimulation then you want an IR light around 800nm-850nm.

Red light can be bad if you overdose so you really need to look into the details of dosing. Lots of stuff on this from redlightman and valtsu, and resonantfm.
http://www.resonantfm.com/red-and-near-infrared-light-buyers-guide-part-i-incandescent-halogen-and-heat-bulbs/
Red and Near-Infrared Light Buyer’s Guide. Part II – LEDs. | Resonant FM

Valtsu's: The Therapeutic Effects of Red and Near-Infrared Light (2015)
How long do you use the ABI 660nm LED during a session? And do you apply it directly on the skin? Thanks!

x-ray peat

for now I am using it for about 30-60 seconds directly on the skin/ If I leave it too long on my front scalp I can definitely feel like it did something to my brain. Ideally I should buy a lightmeter, find out how strong it is and then determine what is the right amount of time to get the correct therapeutic dosage. For this you need to look at successful studies that give their dosage. Valtsu has a good summary of the experiments in excel form.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals