Anyone Bought LED Infrared/ Red Light Devices From China?

ddjd

I am looking into buying an 830nm infrared spectrum light. It seems considerably cheaper from China and lets be honest thats where all the USA/ europe suppliers buy them from anyway.

Even the full body ones which redlightman charges 800 for cost 200 on alibaba, and it even looks like it has the same casing etc.

660nm Red And 830nm Infrared Light Pdt Led Light Therapy For Skin - Buy Infrared Light,830nm Infrared Light,Led Light Therapy Product on Alibaba.com

Does anyone have any experience or recommendations?

sorprenda

I'd like to know about this as well. Did you find out anything in your research? Has anyone run tests to confirm the light frequencies or measure these units' EMF output?

Vinny

id like to know as well about someones experience with mentioned device

Inaut

I am looking into buying an 830nm infrared spectrum light. It seems considerably cheaper from China and lets be honest thats where all the USA/ europe suppliers buy them from anyway.

Even the full body ones which redlightman charges 800 for cost 200 on alibaba, and it even looks like it has the same casing etc.

660nm Red And 830nm Infrared Light Pdt Led Light Therapy For Skin - Buy Infrared Light,830nm Infrared Light,Led Light Therapy Product on Alibaba.com

Does anyone have any experience or recommendations?

Bump

biggirlkisss

warm white the most cheap. I have seen chips that were 1900k but way more pricey. You also want one that has high cri as possible. I dunno though how helpful they are I haven't experimented.

Makrosky

I spent 150 USD on a new panel, as soon as it arrived, I realised I didn't even consider EMF issues. Can't use it.
If bought it from China, I would check the light spectrum with a dedicated device. You don't want to fry yourself.

Vinny

I spent 150 USD on a new panel, as soon as it arrived, I realised I didn't even consider EMF issues. Can't use it.
everything electric emits emf, so why would this one bother you?

Vinny

It's a huge LED panel. That or an incandescent bulb. I know what I prefer.
im sorry, @Joeyd, could you be more specific in this matter? like, what you prefer and why? thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals