Red Light Using 300 Watts Or 500 Watts

biggirlkisss

I can't seem to find a soild red led light that is 300 watts or 500 watts. I can find flood lights that are 500 watts but the color temperature is 3000k so it has red and also other colors. I would think and please correct me if I'm wrong that a soild color red led is best. Although it can be true that the wavelength of red is weaker. Charlie can help me on this. Anyone know where I can get soild red led lights that are 300 watts or 500 watts. I'm in Canada.

sladerunner69

I can't seem to find a soild red led light that is 300 watts or 500 watts. I can find flood lights that are 500 watts but the color temperature is 3000k so it has red and also other colors. I would think and please correct me if I'm wrong that a soild color red led is best. Although it can be true that the wavelength of red is weaker. Charlie can help me on this. Anyone know where I can get soild red led lights that are 300 watts or 500 watts. I'm in Canada.

I will be trying to ignore your profile avatar as I respond here, but basically everyone young therapeutic light has more or less the same problem. You can find pure red incadescent non-heat lights at max 250w, so I would buy multiple. You can also get clear or white ones in 300 or 500w.