COVID-19 vaccines may cause 82%+ miscarriage rate

haidut

Forum Supporter
Scary title, but that's what the data shows assuming my calculations are correct. I saw this study/article by accident while I was checking Google News for my daily dose of propaganda. At the top right corner was a "debunking" article about a viral Twitter post claiming that pregnant women who get the COVID-19 vaccines before the 20th week of their term had 82% spontaneous abortion (miscarriage) rate. The "debunking" article (posted below) immediately condemned the post as a lie and kept repeating that the study showed ~13% total (across the entire term) spontaneous abortion rate and the usual word salad that "expert agree the vaccine is safe for pregnant women, yada, yada,.." as well as the usual "Experts reviewed the study and found the social media claims to be false."
However, if you look at the actual study, a much scarier picture emerges. There were 827 total completed pregnancies among vaccinated women. Of those 115 failed (104 spontaneous abortions, 1 stillbirth, 10 other pregnancy loss). Out of the total of 712 successful pregnancies, 700 occurred in women who took the vaccine in the third (last) trimester. That means only 12 successful pregnancies in women who took vaccine in first or second trimester. Also, 96 of the 104 abortions occurred in women who took the vaccine in first or second trimester. So, if only 12 pregnancies in that group were successful, that means the spontaneous abortion rate in women who took the vaccine in first or second trimester is 96 / (96+12) = 88.8%, which is higher than the 82% the Twitter user reported. Worse still, this is a lower bound since the 96 spontaneous abortions occurred before the 13 weeks, while the 12 successful pregnancies before the 3rd trimester vaccinated women are spread from week 0 to 26. So, if there are additional abortions that occurred between weeks 13 and 26 then the percentage of spontaneous abortions is likely even higher than 88.8%. Check Table 4 in the third link below for more info on the study findings.
Am I missing something in this analysis?

@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod @boris @Giraffe

"...Among 827 participants who had a completed pregnancy, the pregnancy resulted in a live birth in 712 (86.1%), in a spontaneous abortion in 104 (12.6%), in stillbirth in 1 (0.1%), and in other outcomes (induced abortion and ectopic pregnancy) in 10 (1.2%). A total of 96 of 104 spontaneous abortions (92.3%) occurred before 13 weeks of gestation (Table 4), and 700 of 712 pregnancies that resulted in a live birth (98.3%) were among persons who received their first eligible vaccine dose in the third trimester. Adverse outcomes among 724 live-born infants — including 12 sets of multiple gestation — were preterm birth (60 of 636 among those vaccinated before 37 weeks [9.4%]), small size for gestational age (23 of 724 [3.2%]), and major congenital anomalies (16 of 724 [2.2%]); no neonatal deaths were reported at the time of interview. Among the participants with completed pregnancies who reported congenital anomalies, none had received Covid-19 vaccine in the first trimester or periconception period, and no specific pattern of congenital anomalies was observed. Calculated proportions of pregnancy and neonatal outcomes appeared similar to incidences published in the peer-reviewed literature (Table 4)."

shine

A colleague at work told me that she felt like she had to give birth a third time (she has 2 children) after getting the J&J vaccine.

tankasnowgod

Scary title, but that's what the data shows assuming my calculations are correct. I saw this study/article by accident while I was checking Google News for my daily dose of propaganda. At the top right corner was a "debunking" article about a viral Twitter post claiming that pregnant women who get the COVID-19 vaccines before the 20th week of their term had 82% spontaneous abortion (miscarriage) rate. The "debunking" article (posted below) immediately condemned the post as a lie and kept repeating that the study showed ~13% total (across the entire term) spontaneous abortion rate and the usual word salad that "expert agree the vaccine is safe for pregnant women, yada, yada,.." as well as the usual "Experts reviewed the study and found the social media claims to be false."
However, if you look at the actual study, a much scarier picture emerges. There were 827 total completed pregnancies among vaccinated women. Of those 115 failed (104 spontaneous abortions, 1 stillbirth, 10 other pregnancy loss). Out of the total of 712 successful pregnancies, 700 occurred in women who took the vaccine in the third (last) trimester. That means only 12 successful pregnancies in women who took vaccine in first or second trimester. Also, 96 of the 104 abortions occurred in women who took the vaccine in first or second trimester. So, if only 12 pregnancies in that group were successful, that means the spontaneous abortion rate in women who took the vaccine in first or second trimester is 96 / (96+12) = 88.8%, which is higher than the 82% the Twitter user reported. Worse still, this is a lower bound since the 96 spontaneous abortions occurred before the 13 weeks, while the 12 successful pregnancies before the 3rd trimester vaccinated women are spread from week 0 to 26. So, if there are additional abortions that occurred between weeks 13 and 26 then the percentage of spontaneous abortions is likely even higher than 88.8%. Check Table 4 in the third link below for more info on the study findings.

"...Among 827 participants who had a completed pregnancy, the pregnancy resulted in a live birth in 712 (86.1%), in a spontaneous abortion in 104 (12.6%), in stillbirth in 1 (0.1%), and in other outcomes (induced abortion and ectopic pregnancy) in 10 (1.2%). A total of 96 of 104 spontaneous abortions (92.3%) occurred before 13 weeks of gestation (Table 4), and 700 of 712 pregnancies that resulted in a live birth (98.3%) were among persons who received their first eligible vaccine dose in the third trimester. Adverse outcomes among 724 live-born infants — including 12 sets of multiple gestation — were preterm birth (60 of 636 among those vaccinated before 37 weeks [9.4%]), small size for gestational age (23 of 724 [3.2%]), and major congenital anomalies (16 of 724 [2.2%]); no neonatal deaths were reported at the time of interview. Among the participants with completed pregnancies who reported congenital anomalies, none had received Covid-19 vaccine in the first trimester or periconception period, and no specific pattern of congenital anomalies was observed. Calculated proportions of pregnancy and neonatal outcomes appeared similar to incidences published in the peer-reviewed literature (Table 4)."

I don't think you missed anything, and it's clear the "Fact Checkers" were intentionally dishonest, or have very little clue as to when the majority of miscarriages occur, or didn't even bother doing a quick search on when they happen.

Even "mainstream" sorts of medical websites show that the vast majority of miscarriages and pregnancy loss happens early, usually in the first trimester-

Most pregnancy losses are due to factors the woman cannot control. Early in pregnancy, genetic issues are a major cause of miscarriage.

Around 80 percent of miscarriages occur in the first trimester, which is between 0 and 13 weeks.

Weeks 0 to 6​

These early weeks mark the highest risk of miscarriage. A woman can have a miscarriage in the first week or two without realizing she’s pregnant. It may even seem like a late period.

Age plays a role in a woman’s risk factor. One study indicated that compared to women younger than 35:

• Women ages 35 to 39 have a 75 percent increase in risk
  • Women ages 40 and older are at 5 times the risk

Weeks 6 to 12​

Once a pregnancy makes it to 6 weeks and has confirmed viability with a heartbeat, the risk of having a miscarriage drops to 10 percent. Trusted Source. According to a 2008 studyTrusted Source, the risk for miscarriage falls quickly with further gestational age. However, this was not specifically studied in patients with other risk factors for miscarriage.

Any woman who makes it to the third trimester has a far, far lower risk of losing the pregnancy at that point. In essence, the fact that the study had 85% of women in the third trimester of pregnancy would mean you would expect a far lower rate of pregnancy loss than the overall average of 10-20 percent, since those 700 had already successfully passed the statistically most dangerous part of pregnancy. You might normally expect 10-20 pregnancy losses out of the group of pregnant woman with 85% in the third trimester. Instead, it was 115, an absolutely staggering increase from expected.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't think you missed anything, and it's clear the "Fact Checkers" were intentionally dishonest, or have very little clue as to when the majority of miscarriages occur, or didn't even bother doing a quick search on when they happen.

Even "mainstream" sorts of medical websites show that the vast majority of miscarriages and pregnancy loss happens early, usually in the first trimester-

Any woman who makes it to the third trimester has a far, far lower risk of losing the pregnancy at that point. In essence, the fact that the study had 85% of women in the third trimester of pregnancy would mean you would expect a far lower rate of pregnancy loss than the overall average of 10-20 percent, since those 700 had already successfully passed the statistically most dangerous part of pregnancy. You might normally expect 10-20 pregnancy losses out of the group of pregnant woman with 85% in the third trimester. Instead, it was 115, an absolutely staggering increase from expected.

Let's see how long before this study gets "retracted". My bet is it won't last more than a month. I have already seen it get viral on Twitter, Facebook, Gab, etc.

dhtsupreme

Let's see how long before this study gets "retracted". My bet is it won't last more than a month. I have already seen it get viral on Twitter, Facebook, Gab, etc.
Hi Haidut I don't trust the vaccine and this further confirms I'm not crazy for feeling this way. But what's up with the statistics that show the majority of people dying from Covid currently are the unvaccinated? It appears to be the vaccine does not reduce the rate of infection but does reduce the symptoms and chance of dying

Regina

No horror stories wiil stop the push to get "remaining" people vaccinated.
People have to refuse en masse.

Rick K

major congenital anomalies (16 of 724 [2.2%])
This is pretty scary: babies being born with MAJOR congenital anomalies

Rick K

Hi Haidut I don't trust the vaccine and this further confirms I'm not crazy for feeling this way. But what's up with the statistics that show the majority of people dying from Covid currently are the unvaccinated? It appears to be the vaccine does not reduce the rate of infection but does reduce the symptoms and chance of dying
Exactly who is it that's dying? No one is dying from covid. I'll try to find a link I posted showing that 6 or 7 research labs tested 1,500 people and only found influenza A or B. We are being lied to constantly. I keep repeating this but the CDC has admitted no proof of covid exists.

gaze

I keep repeating this but the CDC has admitted no proof of covid exists.
not true. the "virus has never been isolated" is a weak arguement. even ray admits the virus exists, the lack of isolation means nothing

Rick K

not true. the "virus has never been isolated" is a weak arguement. even ray admits the virus exists, the lack of isolation means nothing

CDC itself admits to having no identifiable virus​

Deeply hidden in an official document on Covid-19, the CDC ruefully admitted as early as summer 2020 that it does not have a measurable virus: ‘As no quantified (= measured) isolated virus objects of 2019-nCoV are available at this time…’ (page 39 of the ‘CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel’ (July 13) In other words, the CDC, as one of THE leading medical authorities in the world, could not, and still cannot, demonstrate a virus.

About the for this purpose scientifically totally debunked, but still shamelessly abused PCR test, the CDC wrote under the heading ‘limitations’: ‘The detection of viral RNA cannot demonstrate the presence of an infectious virus, or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent of clinical symptoms.’ And in addition: ‘This test cannot exclude other diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.’

Rick K

Rick K

Rick K

Lack of isolation means nothing? It means everything! If you cannot isolate something, to remove all other impurities including random DNA snippets then you have nothing. Period. How can anyone take a dna soup and have an aha moment? It either stands alone or it's made up.

bk_

Lack of isolation means nothing? It means everything! If you cannot isolate something, to remove all other impurities including random DNA snippets then you have nothing. Period. How can anyone take a dna soup and have an aha moment? It either stands alone or it's made up.
If that’s the case what codons were being sequenced in the recent publications about the chimeric sequences for SARS-CoV-2?

bk_

@haidut I think this study was seriously flawed in that they only followed the women for roughly 2.5 months (Dec 14, 2020 - Feb 28, 2021). This means that many of the first trimester group were still carrying or may have received their vaccine on the very last day of the study window. This means that additional adverse events are missed and the proportion could be much higher. The 12 births in the first and second trimester group that were “successful” are likely premature births.

What we need to know are the final outcomes of these study participants. This means expanding the study window through at least a nine month period for all participants in the original group.

mrchibbs

This test is an abomination.

Rick K

If that’s the case what codons were being sequenced in the recent publications about the chimeric sequences for SARS-CoV-2?
All of the genetic "sequences" were conjured. Using the PCR you can manufacture any result by grouping different DNA snippets together and filling in the missing pieces and "smoothing" out what doesn't seem to fit. The sequence we are told of came from a conglomerate of cells of different types, was a genetic soup, and the lab that did this said that what they came up with was 80% similar to the original SARS and voila. This is a computer model. It's hogwash. This whole pandemic was never about a virus but an excuse to pillage the world economy and they will keep using this lie until completion. Everyone focusing on a contagion are just buying into the lie while your rights, property and life are being taken away

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals