COIVD vaccine causing 82% miscarriage rate?

Hugh Johnson

Letter to Editor – Comment on “mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Women”, Shimabukuro et al. (NEJM Apr 2021)

TO THE EDITOR

The article by Shimabukuro et al. 2021 presents preliminary safety results of coronavirus 2019 mRNA vaccines used in pregnant women from the V-Safe Registry.1 These findings are of particular importance, as pregnant women were excluded from the phase III trials assessing mRNA vaccines.

In table 4, the authors report a rate of spontaneous abortions <20 weeks (SA) of 12.5% (104 abortions/827 completed pregnancies). However, this rate should be based on the number of women who were at risk of an SA due to vaccine receipt and should exclude the 700 women who were vaccinated in their third-trimester (104/127 = 82%). We acknowledge this rate will likely decrease as the pregnancies of women who were vaccinated <20 weeks complete but believe the rate will be higher than 12.5%. However, given the importance of these findings we feel it important to report these rates accurately. Additionally, the authors indicate that the rate of SAs in the published literature is between 10% and 26%.3-5 However, the upper cited rate includes clinically-unrecognized pregnancies,3 which does not reflect the clinically-recognized pregnancies of this cohort and should be removed.

Seems bad. The we also don't know how long this effect lasts after the vaccination. Assuming I interpret the data correct.

Elie

Forum Supporter
was this letter to the editor published?

Jayvee

A girl that I use to work with got it about 3 months ago, she is now pregnant.

Is everything okay with her? My girlfriend wants to get it and we’re looking at trying for a baby... no idea what to do.

P

Peatness

Is everything okay with her? My girlfriend wants to get it and we’re looking at trying for a baby... no idea what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

x3britt45

Everything seems to be from afar, something I just came across on social media. Only time will tell. They say you are to wait two years IF you do decide to get the vaccine. I would advise against it.

SOMO

I know someone due to give birth THIS WEEK and she was vaccinated in, I believe, her 2nd trimester. We will see if there's any issues.

Jonnie

I know someone due to give birth THIS WEEK and she was vaccinated in, I believe, her 2nd trimester. We will see if there's any issues.
Interested to know what happens too here.

SOMO

Baby was born (apparently) normal as in it is alive and has 2 arms/legs.

Since the mother was vaccinated pre-Delta, the baby should be born with Covid antibodies, maybe even delta antibodies, therefore no need to vaccinate the baby.

P

Peatness

Baby was born (apparently) normal as in it is alive and has 2 arms/legs.

Since the mother was vaccinated pre-Delta, the baby should be born with Covid antibodies, maybe even delta antibodies, therefore no need to vaccinate the baby.
This thinking is disturbing. Since when did getting injected with synthetic RNA toxin confer immunity? I hope she got a placebo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals