COVID-19 vaccines may cause 82%+ miscarriage rate

Rafe

@haidut Thank you for posting that & your extrapolation. Agree, that’s gonna get retracted.
*daily dose of propaganda* : has a sort of tonic effect.?

dhtsupreme

Exactly who is it that's dying? No one is dying from covid. I'll try to find a link I posted showing that 6 or 7 research labs tested 1,500 people and only found influenza A or B. We are being lied to constantly. I keep repeating this but the CDC has admitted no proof of covid exists.

I keep hearing this statistic that 98-99% of people currently dying in the US from Covid is the unvaccinated. A lot of people in the midwest where the population is least vaccinated are dying. I want to know if this statistic is flawed and why. If there are no flaws in that statistic then for the sake of my older family members I may have to rethink my stance on it

I'm not trusting of it and believe there will be more evidence to why it's not as good as it seems. But since the delta variant is stronger and the vaccinated appear to not be dying like the unvaccinated then I may have to consider recommending it to older family members

If I wanted more control, I wouldn't kill the sheep that do as I say (the vaccinated). I would kill or hurt the ones that aren't doing what I say (the unvaccinated). Does that make sense? Btw I'm not vaccinated and I'm not planning to be. Just a bit confused

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I think this study was seriously flawed in that they only followed the women for roughly 2.5 months (Dec 14, 2020 - Feb 28, 2021). This means that many of the first trimester group were still carrying or may have received their vaccine on the very last day of the study window. This means that additional adverse events are missed and the proportion could be much higher. The 12 births in the first and second trimester group that were “successful” are likely premature births.

What we need to know are the final outcomes of these study participants. This means expanding the study window through at least a nine month period for all participants in the original group.

I agree, and that's why I said the 88.8% miscarriages in my post is probably a lower bound estimate. In fact, come to think of it, I find it weird that they reported miscarriages, congenital abnormalities, vaccines, etc over time periods that do not overlap well. I mean, they surely have the data on say what percentage of women miscarried if they got the vaccine in the first, second, or third trimester, right? And the lack of follow up for the women who got vaccinated late is also quite suspicious, but still even with the lower bound estimate on miscarriages and other adverse pregnancy events it is quite a scary study despite the poor design.

KRB8

I agree, and that's why I said the 88.8% miscarriages in my post is probably a lower bound estimate. In fact, come to think of it, I find it weird that they reported miscarriages, congenital abnormalities, vaccines, etc over time periods that do not overlap well. I mean, they surely have the data on say what percentage of women miscarried if they got the vaccine in the first, second, or third trimester, right? And the lack of follow up for the women who got vaccinated late is also quite suspicious, but still even with the lower bound estimate on miscarriages and other adverse pregnancy events it is quite a scary study despite the poor design.
Can you please answer DHTSUPREME? I also want to know why supposedly the unvaccinated are dying. What’s going on wit this? This encouraged my step father to get the first shot and I held him off for so long!

bk_

I keep hearing this statistic that 98-99% of people currently dying in the US from Covid is the unvaccinated. A lot of people in the midwest where the population is least vaccinated are dying. I want to know if this statistic is flawed and why. If there are no flaws in that statistic then for the sake of my older family members I may have to rethink my stance on it

I'm not trusting of it and believe there will be more evidence to why it's not as good as it seems. But since the delta variant is stronger and the vaccinated appear to not be dying like the unvaccinated then I may have to consider recommending it to older family members

If I wanted more control, I wouldn't kill the sheep that do as I say (the vaccinated). I would kill or hurt the ones that aren't doing what I say (the unvaccinated). Does that make sense? Btw I'm not vaccinated and I'm not planning to be. Just a bit confused
One thing to consider is that the CDC has deliberately manipulated the results of COVID deaths and infections between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. They did this by lowering the cycle threshold to 28 for the PCR test used on vaccinated individuals (source: COVID-19 Breakthrough Case Investigations and Reporting | CDC).

This means that the vaccinated will suddenly have a much lower death or infection rate so that their illness may be blamed on pneumonia or influenza whereas the unvaccinated continue to be tested with high cycle counts despite being “asymptomatic.” Thus the result is that the unvaccinated make up the bulk of infections/deaths according to PCR testing.

Even the number of infections don’t make sense as the efficacy is nowhere close to 98% and there is no mid- or long-term efficacy data, the efficacy did not observe severe infection, and the manufacturers are claiming that efficacy decreases over time so that booster shots will be needed. Also as a personal observation I’ve noticed vaccinated individuals are taking greater risks as they believe they are now safe.

Here is a screenshot:
1626789934127.jpeg

Last edited:

Rick K

Look back to all the covid deaths last year for your answer. They lied through their teeth. Big payouts from Medicaid if they listed covid. Hospitals were empty. We have all of this on previous threads. People die all the time but not from a fictional disease.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi Haidut I don't trust the vaccine and this further confirms I'm not crazy for feeling this way. But what's up with the statistics that show the majority of people dying from Covid currently are the unvaccinated? It appears to be the vaccine does not reduce the rate of infection but does reduce the symptoms and chance of dying

The statistics are biased, because CDC apparently stopped tracking COVID-19 cases in the vaccinated. So, if they only track COVID-19 in the unvaccinated then by definition all COVID-19 deaths reported will be in unvaccinated people.

Also, countries with some of the highest vaccination rates, such as Israel, are now experiencing rise in deaths and almost all of those are in fully vaccinated people.

This is what spooked Pfizer and they asked the FDA/CDC to approve a "booster" for their mRNA vaccine (which is the main vaccine administered in Israel), but the CDC/FDA said no.

@Rick K @bk_ @KRB8

Last edited:

Jon2547

There was a report out a few years ago that was actually put together by the CDC showing how flu shots administered to pregnant women for two consecutive years caused a serious increase in spontaneous abortions. Of course, they backpedaled and obfuscated and tossed that down the memory hole.

In other words, if a woman gets a flu shot one year and then the next year becomes pregnant, should she get the 2nd flu shot, then there is a statistically significant chance the baby will die inside her.

B

Blaze

The statistics are biased, because CDC apparently stopped tracking COVID-19 cases in the vaccinated. So, if they only track COVID-19 in the unvaccinated then by definition all COVID-19 deaths reported will be in unvaccinated people.
Appreciate the efforts you make to deduce truth from the reports and studies you come across. All the reporting agencies and the government and tech giants are remarkably united in disseminating only the accepted medical information while either suppressing or discrediting any opposing views. In the face of such a cohesive biased effort it is getting harder and harder to ascertain truth. I remember that Ray basically said in an interview with you and Danny that those in power are far more evil in their intentions than we assume.

The worst part of all is that most people seem to buy into the propaganda completely leaving those few who continue to think for themselves as a fringe group who they silence or condemn suppressing all contrary opinion on all social and mainstream media. The change in what internet search results now reveal is a glaring difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

hierundjetzt

Haidut, on the reuter's site that you provided for the Israeli data, no where does it state that most of the covid deaths are linked to vaccinated people. Where did you read that?

KRB8

Haidut, on the reuter's site that you provided for the Israeli data, no where does it state that most of the covid deaths are linked to vaccinated people. Where did you read that?
I saw a post by Alex Berenson that the data posted on the @israelmoh telegram account. I cannot get a picture to download. Go to Alex’s page on Twitter.

Nighteyes

One thing to consider is that the CDC has deliberately manipulated the results of COVID deaths and infections between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. They did this by lowering the cycle threshold to 28 for the PCR test used on vaccinated individuals (source: COVID-19 Breakthrough Case Investigations and Reporting | CDC).
What is the official reason for doing so? I mean there must be an official reason/excuse to get away with it without too many questions being asked

bk_

What is the official reason for doing so? I mean there must be an official reason/excuse to get away with it without too many questions being asked
The excuse is that it’s for sequencing purposes. However there are clinical guidelines now being used to AVOID testing vaccinated individuals unless symptoms are present (example here: https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/respiratory/coronavirus/novelcoronavirus/guidance/outbreakmanagementguidance/PCR weak results guidance.pdf). When symptoms are present they use a <= 28 Ct which is too weak to detect the virus in most cases.

Understand that unvaccinated are still required to perform high Ct PCR or antigen tests regularly as a requirement for entering an office, travel, or indoor spaces in many jurisdictions while vaccinated individuals get a pass.

This greatly distorts the number of “infected” (false positive) cases in the unvaccinated vs the vaccinated. The general public, being unthinking and uneducated in these matters, will in turn become irate at the unvaccinated.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I saw this when it was initially published, and I don't believe they gave any reason whatsoever. But there was an indication that the cycle count was unchanged for non-vaccinated people.

Rick K

I saw this when it was initially published, and I don't believe they gave any reason whatsoever. But there was an indication that the cycle count was unchanged for non-vaccinated people.

Scary title, but that's what the data shows assuming my calculations are correct. I saw this study/article by accident while I was checking Google News for my daily dose of propaganda. At the top right corner was a "debunking" article about a viral Twitter post claiming that pregnant women who get the COVID-19 vaccines before the 20th week of their term had 82% spontaneous abortion (miscarriage) rate. The "debunking" article (posted below) immediately condemned the post as a lie and kept repeating that the study showed ~13% total (across the entire term) spontaneous abortion rate and the usual word salad that "expert agree the vaccine is safe for pregnant women, yada, yada,.." as well as the usual "Experts reviewed the study and found the social media claims to be false."
However, if you look at the actual study, a much scarier picture emerges. There were 827 total completed pregnancies among vaccinated women. Of those 115 failed (104 spontaneous abortions, 1 stillbirth, 10 other pregnancy loss). Out of the total of 712 successful pregnancies, 700 occurred in women who took the vaccine in the third (last) trimester. That means only 12 successful pregnancies in women who took vaccine in first or second trimester. Also, 96 of the 104 abortions occurred in women who took the vaccine in first or second trimester. So, if only 12 pregnancies in that group were successful, that means the spontaneous abortion rate in women who took the vaccine in first or second trimester is 96 / (96+12) = 88.8%, which is higher than the 82% the Twitter user reported. Worse still, this is a lower bound since the 96 spontaneous abortions occurred before the 13 weeks, while the 12 successful pregnancies before the 3rd trimester vaccinated women are spread from week 0 to 26. So, if there are additional abortions that occurred between weeks 13 and 26 then the percentage of spontaneous abortions is likely even higher than 88.8%. Check Table 4 in the third link below for more info on the study findings.
Am I missing something in this analysis?

@Drareg @Regina @tankasnowgod @boris @Giraffe

"...Among 827 participants who had a completed pregnancy, the pregnancy resulted in a live birth in 712 (86.1%), in a spontaneous abortion in 104 (12.6%), in stillbirth in 1 (0.1%), and in other outcomes (induced abortion and ectopic pregnancy) in 10 (1.2%). A total of 96 of 104 spontaneous abortions (92.3%) occurred before 13 weeks of gestation (Table 4), and 700 of 712 pregnancies that resulted in a live birth (98.3%) were among persons who received their first eligible vaccine dose in the third trimester. Adverse outcomes among 724 live-born infants — including 12 sets of multiple gestation — were preterm birth (60 of 636 among those vaccinated before 37 weeks [9.4%]), small size for gestational age (23 of 724 [3.2%]), and major congenital anomalies (16 of 724 [2.2%]); no neonatal deaths were reported at the time of interview. Among the participants with completed pregnancies who reported congenital anomalies, none had received Covid-19 vaccine in the first trimester or periconception period, and no specific pattern of congenital anomalies was observed. Calculated proportions of pregnancy and neonatal outcomes appeared similar to incidences published in the peer-reviewed literature (Table 4)."

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter

Thanks for the sources. Yep, they want to bias the test data against the unvaccinated or else they would have made it the same limit for all tests. So now a lab has to work 2 streams of testing and all tests have to indicate whether the person has been vaccinated or not. An interesting side question would be: are the 2 streams using the same PCR primers?

I personally don't think the database of the vaccinated is very good. It is compiled from various insurance and state Medicaid and Medicare databases of varying vintages that are probably supposed to be integrated but are likely riddled with inaccuracies. The cloud providers have been hard at work trying to sort this out and make it universal, but it is full of crap, old addresses, inaccurate diagnoses, conflicting data from different providers, etc. I think it is a mess and all of the Google/IBM/Microsoft gurus will have to write scores of use cases just to try (mostly unsuccessfully) to clean up the discrepancies.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Here are some sources on that. It was known as early as March and confirmed by Israeli officials at the highest levels (i.e. Health Minister).
"...In the article republished from Nakim.org, research is presented indicating orders of magnitude increases in death rates during the 5-week long vaccination process analyzed in Israel, as compared to the unvaccinated and those after completing the vaccination process."

Why do you think Pfizer recently rushed to ask CDC/FDA for permission to release a"booster"? Precisely because of the fiasco in Israel (and likely other countries as well), where the vast majority of the population is vaccinated with the Pfizer jab.
Btw, keep in mind that these already horrific numbers are actually biased in favor of the vaccines because vaccinated people are tested with a PCR cycle threshold of <30 while the unvaccinated are tested with threshold over 40. Thus, the results are skewed to show that more unvaccinated people have COVID-19, which should, pro-rate, inflate the COVID-19 death count in the unvaccinated and make the vacinated group look "better". The fact that even with this obvious fraud the vaccinated group in Israel is getting decimated in comparison to the unvaccinated, is, frankly, beyound words.

@Rick K @bk_ @dhtsupreme @KRB8

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals