COVID-19 vaccines may cause 82%+ miscarriage rate

hierundjetzt

Here are some sources on that. It was known as early as March and confirmed by Israeli officials at the highest levels (i.e. Health Minister).
"...In the article republished from Nakim.org, research is presented indicating orders of magnitude increases in death rates during the 5-week long vaccination process analyzed in Israel, as compared to the unvaccinated and those after completing the vaccination process."

Why do you think Pfizer recently rushed to ask CDC/FDA for permission to release a"booster"? Precisely because of the fiasco in Israel (and likely other countries as well), where the vast majority of the population is vaccinated with the Pfizer jab.
Btw, keep in mind that these already horrific numbers are actually biased in favor of the vaccines because vaccinated people are tested with a PCR cycle threshold of <30 while the unvaccinated are tested with threshold over 40. Thus, the results are skewed to show that more unvaccinated people have COVID-19, which should, pro-rate, inflate the COVID-19 death count in the unvaccinated and make the vacinated group look "better". The fact that even with this obvious fraud the vaccinated group in Israel is getting decimated in comparison to the unvaccinated, is, frankly, beyound words.

@Rick K @bk_ @dhtsupreme @KRB8
Thanks haidut! Although I'm convinced that this vaccine is nothing less than evil, I was hoping that some widely accepted media would have covered this (like reuters), because otherwise there is no way defending one's point of view if the sources are not well known by the general public. If I quote the websites you provided, I will certainly get a lot of opposition and ridicule that those sites are part of the "fake news". Oh well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks haidut! Although I'm convinced that this vaccine is nothing less than evil, I was hoping that some widely accepted media would have covered this (like reuters), because otherwise there is no way defending one's point of view if the sources are not well known by the general public. If I quote the websites you provided, I will certainly get a lot of opposition and ridicule that those sites are part of the "fake news". Oh well.

If you check the 3 links, inside of them they refer to other publications that have discussed this and I think at least one of them is a major Israeli newspaper. The discussion is in Hebrew but you can pass it through Google translate and send that link around to people who argue with you. The fact that the Israeli Minister of Health confirmed this should be official enough for most people (who are willing to even consider discussing this).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
There was a report out a few years ago that was actually put together by the CDC showing how flu shots administered to pregnant women for two consecutive years caused a serious increase in spontaneous abortions. Of course, they backpedaled and obfuscated and tossed that down the memory hole.

In other words, if a woman gets a flu shot one year and then the next year becomes pregnant, should she get the 2nd flu shot, then there is a statistically significant chance the baby will die inside her.

Yep, I saw that report too and considering vaccines trigger the immune response through an inflammatory adjuvant (i.e. usually by activating the endotoxin receptor TLR4), this risk probably applies to all vaccines and makes perfect sense in light of the recent study below.

Drareg

Even the Swedish omen Greta thunberg is mentioning "too many humans on the planet" issue, this is the narrative of eugenics. The general public’s stress levels are to high to deal with a reality where the financial systems run the show and those with access to this wealth are eugenicists, they just use different language than the past, the actions are the same, occasionally the language slips back into the old, instead of "depopulate" they say population growth is not sustainable for the planet, we will all die, great fear justifies authoritarianism, joe normal these days is authoritarian in persona so just associates with authority, it’s easy and popular.

dhtsupreme

Thanks for the replies and clarifying the confusion. I can't believe they would lower PCR count in the vaccinated yet be unwilling to do so in the unvaccinated. All to fulfill their agenda @bk_ .

@Nighteyes I believe the official reason was to prevent false positives. Yet they did not lower the PCR count for the unvaccinated. From that it's easy to see how the statistics created are false

I recently spoke to a doc that explained some of the faults of the COVID reporting. How during autopsies they died from other conditions yet they are putting COVID-19. It's likely why so few have been reported dead from the flu and there's a "drop" in deaths this year. I believe this information you guys provided and told my family not to take it. Thanks again @haidut @bk_

J.R.K

Thanks. Glad to see it is getting broader coverage.
An interesting and disturbing study, of greater concern I think will be how new pregnancies will be affected by the currently unknown side effects long term and short term.
As for my the fear mongering on the unvaccinated being decimated by COVID 19. I have to believe that ultimately time will be the ultimate Achilles heal on this line of propaganda, there has to be some line of thought that would find it ideal to eliminate completely the control side of this experiment, and establish the side effects as being a part of the new normal. It may be difficult to weather the storm for some but as the last man standing as unvaccinated in my work and social circles, I use the pressure to strengthen my resolve. No one can tell me that having a recombinant chimeric synthetic computer generated toxin that incorporates both HIV and SIV proteins injected into my system and allowed to circulate throughout my entire being, without any animal safety data to validate it is a smart decision, vaccine passport be damned.
Finally does anyone have any idea as to how long and by what mechanism the innate immune system is repressed by these vaccines? Not a rant but a query that has been rattling around in my head for the last week.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Finally does anyone have any idea as to how long and by what mechanism the innate immune system is repressed by these vaccines?

I think the chloroform and/or graphene oxide, apparently present in the vaccines, are toxic to T-cells. I don't know much about graphene oxide metabolism/excretion and for how long its effects last but chloroform has an extremely long half life and if a sufficient amount is administered, it can be detected in the blood for months after administration.

Hugh Johnson

I think the chloroform and/or graphene oxide, apparently present in the vaccines, are toxic to T-cells. I don't know much about graphene oxide metabolism/excretion and for how long its effects last but chloroform has an extremely long half life and if a sufficient amount is administered, it can be detected in the blood for months after administration.
Why would they want to suppress the immune system? That is incredibly suspicious.

I understand vaccines normally simply activate the immune system.

Rick K

Why would they want to suppress the immune system? That is incredibly suspicious.

Some of us believe this vax was meant to end life, not sustain it. The chloroform is apparently used in conjunction with SM-102 which is lethal to the touch. Pull up the MSDS sheet on SM-102 and see it's poisoning effects correlate to many of the negative effects now being experienced by the vaxxed.

J.R.K

My understanding Hugh is that the innate immune system is what causes the cytokine storm to erupt which is what causes COVID-19 so by suppressing I.L 4,6 and 8 you shutdown that mechanism leading to the cytokine storm, unfortunately for the treated they now rely solely upon antibodies to provide a defence which some say take up to ten days to mobilize while allowing the virus to replicate unhindered in that timeframe.
There is some speculation that ADE can happen in the vaccinated as a result of the spike protein lowering ACE2 as well helping the virus to attach even tighter to the cell wall ACE2 receptor. But I question this now given that it appears the spike protein dissipates and exits the system in two weeks.
Also the data Sucharit Bhakdi discussed about the vaccines not creating any IgM antibodies but IgG and IgA antibodies brings into question the validity of the concerns regarding molecular mimicry. Via the question if no new antibodies are created why would previous antibodies attack tissues that are molecularly similar to the spike protein?

Hugh Johnson

My understanding Hugh is that the innate immune system is what causes the cytokine storm to erupt which is what causes COVID-19 so by suppressing I.L 4,6 and 8 you shutdown that mechanism leading to the cytokine storm, unfortunately for the treated they now rely solely upon antibodies to provide a defence which some say take up to ten days to mobilize while allowing the virus to replicate unhindered in that timeframe.
There is some speculation that ADE can happen in the vaccinated as a result of the spike protein lowering ACE2 as well helping the virus to attach even tighter to the cell wall ACE2 receptor. But I question this now given that it appears the spike protein dissipates and exits the system in two weeks.
Also the data Sucharit Bhakdi discussed about the vaccines not creating any IgM antibodies but IgG and IgA antibodies brings into question the validity of the concerns regarding molecular mimicry. Via the question if no new antibodies are created why would previous antibodies attack tissues that are molecularly similar to the spike protein?
Ok, they are trying to prevent cytokine storm for a few weeks/months. Why? Because the spike protein could cause a cs?

J.R.K

Ok, they are trying to prevent cytokine storm for a few weeks/months. Why? Because the spike protein could cause a cs?
I think the idea is to prevent the cytokine storm that erupts as a result of the exposure to the wild for of the virus. Which is where the lethality comes into play from those that die from it as a result of sepsis and venous thrombosis (blood clots) formed in the lungs. Unfortunately there seems to be an issue with the delay in time for the antibodies to react which means they are still keeping their regular schedules as to their time of intervention.
The other issue (and I am no expert on this) but it seems that this methodology allows for “leakiness” or allowing viral escape due to the lack of full sterilization, some hypothesize that this would allow for mutation and adaptions to the antibodies thereby creating a situation where the antibodies are less or ineffective and would actually help the virus increase its viral load. Dr Malone has indicated that this has been a problem with the mRNA platform in the past. I would throw out the hypothetical that this may possibly be the reason for Israel’s sudden increased mortality and infection rates amongst the population that is gene therapy treated.
A similar scenario may play out in the western world when the next cold and flu season arrives as I would hypothesize that the antibodies already in house for most of us apparently react to different versions of Corona Virus but since we do not know how long the innate immune system is disabled in the vaccinated they may be more prone to the disease COVID-19.
Again we do not know as there is no data from previous clinical studies other than the ones currently being run.

Hugh Johnson

I think the idea is to prevent the cytokine storm that erupts as a result of the exposure to the wild for of the virus. Which is where the lethality comes into play from those that die from it as a result of sepsis and venous thrombosis (blood clots) formed in the lungs. Unfortunately there seems to be an issue with the delay in time for the antibodies to react which means they are still keeping their regular schedules as to their time of intervention.
The other issue (and I am no expert on this) but it seems that this methodology allows for “leakiness” or allowing viral escape due to the lack of full sterilization, some hypothesize that this would allow for mutation and adaptions to the antibodies thereby creating a situation where the antibodies are less or ineffective and would actually help the virus increase its viral load. Dr Malone has indicated that this has been a problem with the mRNA platform in the past. I would throw out the hypothetical that this may possibly be the reason for Israel’s sudden increased mortality and infection rates amongst the population that is gene therapy treated.
A similar scenario may play out in the western world when the next cold and flu season arrives as I would hypothesize that the antibodies already in house for most of us apparently react to different versions of Corona Virus but since we do not know how long the innate immune system is disabled in the vaccinated they may be more prone to the disease COVID-19.
Again we do not know as there is no data from previous clinical studies other than the ones currently being run.
But I don't get why? If the vaccine does offer protection, then this seems pointless. If the disease is harmless outside cs, and the vaccine does not actually work, then this could fake an effective vaccine, but that seems far fetched.

J.R.K

But I don't get why? If the vaccine does offer protection, then this seems pointless. If the disease is harmless outside cs, and the vaccine does not actually work, then this could fake an effective vaccine, but that seems far fetched.
I have wondered that myself, now I am no expert in reading and understanding studies however these studies seem to indicate that the gene therapies do not create any new antibodies IgM only ones that are already at the ready IgA and IgG. I wonder if anyone can confirm the accuracy of my understanding? If not clarify my errors in thoughts.

RyanCoon

I agree, and that's why I said the 88.8% miscarriages in my post is probably a lower bound estimate. In fact, come to think of it, I find it weird that they reported miscarriages, congenital abnormalities, vaccines, etc over time periods that do not overlap well. I mean, they surely have the data on say what percentage of women miscarried if they got the vaccine in the first, second, or third trimester, right? And the lack of follow up for the women who got vaccinated late is also quite suspicious, but still even with the lower bound estimate on miscarriages and other adverse pregnancy events it is quite a scary study despite the poor design.
Incomplete Data from 1st and 2nd-trimester vaccinations:
Are they going to follow up on all the women in this trial? Considering the short time frame of the study, most of the 1st and 2nd trimester completed (successful) pregnancies could not be accounted for but the spontaneous abortions could be which makes it seem like a higher percentage of miscarriage. It will be interesting to see if all the data is released after 9 months of this trial.

gqoq

Seems like this is a study of *completed* pregnancies. I'd like to see data on how many incomplete pregnancies each group has. It could be that the second-trimester vaccinated group has many incomplete pregnancies and if the study had been done a little later the numbers would have looked better. How do we know a slew of successful second-trimester-vaccinated pregnancies aren't still in their third trimester?

ANY completed pregnancy that they started observing in the first trimester MUST be a miscarriage. This means the priors of vaccine time can't be ignored when in our analysis.

Last edited:

gqoq

I agree, and that's why I said the 88.8% miscarriages in my post is probably a lower bound estimate. In fact, come to think of it, I find it weird that they reported miscarriages, congenital abnormalities, vaccines, etc over time periods that do not overlap well. I mean, they surely have the data on say what percentage of women miscarried if they got the vaccine in the first, second, or third trimester, right? And the lack of follow up for the women who got vaccinated late is also quite suspicious, but still even with the lower bound estimate on miscarriages and other adverse pregnancy events it is quite a scary study despite the poor design.
What? Why? ANY woman they follow from the first trimester for only 2.5 months who makes it into the 827 has to be a miscarriage. She's only been pregnant for three or four months.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
ANY completed pregnancy that they started observing in the first trimester MUST be a miscarriage. This means the priors of vaccine time can't be ignored when in our analysis.

Yes, "completed" pregnancies do include miscarriages, at least in their analysis. It is all in the study. Why else would they be comparing total miscarriage rate to the total number of "completed" pregnancies?

gqoq

Yes, "completed" pregnancies do include miscarriages, at least in their analysis. It is all in the study. Why else would they be comparing total miscarriage rate to the total number of "completed" pregnancies?
So what your study shows is that, if my wife gets pregnant today, gets the vaccine tomorrow, and 2.5 months later her pregnancy completes, the chance of miscarriage given those priors is at least 82%? That doesn't sound scary at all, I'd expect it to be 100% with or without the vaccine. The fetus will have just barely formed fingers, I wouldn't expect a pregnancy that ends in 2.5 months to be successful.

We want miscarriages / (miscarriages + nonmiscarriages). You're excluding incomplete pregnancies from the denominator, when if we just waited several months they would likely be non-miscarriages.

Edit: what I WOULD consider scary would be, if my wife gets pregnant today and gets the vaccine tomorrow and 2.5 months later we check up on her, then given those priors there's an 82% chance of miscarriage, because the completion of the pregnancy is not a prior.

Edit2: it appears @RyanCoon has the same issue

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals